Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL anti-incel says he wants to torture us

They want to kill us

We want to die

Sounds like peanut butter and jelly, or toast and butter...

They want to kill us

We want to die

i bet braziliansigma will be a serial killer

I bet this faggot wouldn't do shit if I dropped him my address.

Life is already doing that he needs to get in line.

I was making a joke that life is already torturing incels so those anti-incel soy people need to get in line, because most other people are already doing it.
women are doing it

WTF is an anti-incel? Isn't that just a bigot?

I'd rittenhouse that cuck if he tries to come near me.

I'd rittenhouse that cuck if he tries to come near me.
most anti-incels are scrawny dorks. they LARP as muscular bodybuilders

Oh, now I understand why he wanna be clown who hunts children. Well... in that case

I fear no pedo
most predator hunters are MAPs themselves

I remember that site. It looks like Brazilian Sigma made an account there, so now I'm getting posted more often of course.

I was looking through some comments on my threads, they use the term "experimenting sexually" for teens having sex with other teens but "using your adult experience to manipulate impressionable teens" when it's an adult with a teen. It's just playing with words and using euphemisms and shaming language to make the same thing (sex between two sexually developed people) sound good or bad according to whether or not it fits your feminist ideology.

Sex is sex. If a 14 yo boy ejaculates inside of a 14 yo girl, she can get pregnant just the same as if it was me. The consequences are equally serious. Actually more serious for a teen boy since he can't get a proper job yet and an older guy can.

Last edited:
I remember that site. It looks like Brazilian Sigma made an account there, so now I'm getting posted more often of course.

I was looking through some comments on my threads, they use the term "experimenting sexually" for teens having sex with other teens but "using your adult experience to manipulate impressinable teens" when it's an adult with a teen. It's just playing with words and using euphemisms and shaming language to make the same thing (sex between two sexually developed people) sound good or bad according to whether or not it fits your feminist ideology.

Sex is sex. If a 14 yo boy ejaculates inside of a 14 yo girl, she can get pregnant just the same as if it was me. The consequences are equally serious. Actually more serious for a teen boy since he can't get a proper job yet and an older guy can.
that site used to be just people mocking christian fundamentalists now they just mock incels too. they aren't as popular as they were in the 2000s.

also idk how a 17 year old is easily influenced by other people. many date rape victims are in their late teens/early 20s and most domestic assault victims are 18-34 year olds.

that site used to be just people mocking christian fundamentalists now they just mock incels too. they aren't as popular as they were in the 2000s.
Being both, no wonder why I'm popular there.

also idk how a 17 year old is easily influenced by other people. many date rape victims are in their late teens/early 20s and most domestic assault victims are 18-34 year olds.
I'm waiting all these years for someone to show me how does an old ugly guy "manipulate" a teen into sleeping with him. All I can think about is offering money for it, which would be considered "child" prostitution and get you in jail for a pretty long time in most countries. Teens are young Chad only, or any Chad if the AoC is low enough. Chad can triple anal a teen with his Chad buds but if you offer a 17 years 364 days old teen money for a kiss you're jailed for decades for "child" prostitution, lol. And people seriously think this is reasonable.

Being both, no wonder why I'm popular there.

I'm waiting all these years for someone to show me how does an old ugly guy "manipulate" a teen into sleeping with him. All I can think about is offering money for it, which would be considered "child" prostitution and get you in jail for a pretty long time in most countries. Teens are young Chad only, or any Chad if the AoC is low enough. Chad can triple anal a teen with his Chad buds but if you offer a 17 years 364 days old teen money for a kiss you're jailed for decades for "child" prostitution, lol. And people seriously think this is reasonable.
it's funny how feminists wanna empower women but teach young women they're still infants who can't make adult choices

it's funny how feminists wanna empower women but teach young women they're still infants who can't make adult choices
They simultaneously are young impressionable children incapable of consenting to a kiss and sexual beings who should "sexually experiment" with Chads their age without being bothered. Those people are insane. Feminism is a mental illness.

They simultaneously are young impressionable children incapable of consenting to a kiss and sexual beings who should "sexually experiment" with Chads their age without being bothered. Those people are insane. Feminism is a mental illness.
robert epstein wrote articles about the infantilization of teenagers. he isn't related to jeffrey btw

robert epstein wrote articles about the infantilization of teenagers. he isn't related to jeffrey btw
You sent me those. I don't remember if I read it all, I'll check on them again now.

They want to kill us

We want to die

They're not worthy enough to kill us.

In anycase I had to click off the site at the point where I ran into the unrepentant race mixing cuck assuring us how much he loves being with his nigger wife and how no amount of being called a nigger lover or a race traitor is ever going to motivate him to get the hell away from the she boon.

Gag!

How can you guys go on reading this nasty shit?

These fuckers are ogrish and every other shock site that ever existed in sub human form.

Just lol he probably an HIV infected soycuck.

They're not worthy enough to kill us.

In anycase I had to click off the site at the point where I ran into the unrepentant race mixing cuck assuring us how much he loves being with his nigger wife and how no amount of being called a nigger lover or a race traitor is ever going to motivate him to get the hell away from the she boon.

Gag!

How can you guys go on reading this nasty shit?

These fuckers are ogrish and every other shock site that ever existed in sub human form.
Ofc they are not worthy!

Is anything?

Is the excessive microbiome species worthy? Is the drunk car driver worthy? Is the ice you slip on worthy?

At least against a human you have a chance to take them with you...