Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anti Hedonism Cope

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Humans are inherently hedonistic they seek pleasure they seek food they seek sleep

This is not hedonism but just what our bodies desire

A lot of people cope by saying you're never truly going to be happy and you should for example do bs like go to the gym

First of all if there are no benefits to going to the gym today and you can buy a gun instead then give that up already it's literally just chasing your ego, nothing's gonna happen some normies will think you're alpha, but they fade with time their entire value system is around what's normie like, once you change you'll no longer be valuable, so ensure freedom, you can also looksmax to make others protect you, plus pushups are a better exercise anyway

Second, even though it's a temporary thing to be happy and you'll always want more, chasing after challenges is just ego chasing, these limitations and restrictions you are FORCED to overcome, not a choice, you just think of it as a choice because you have a huge ego, in reality you wouldn't need any struggles if they weren't useful

Should people just do what they're "supposed to do"? No, if I told you put that brick on the bed cause you're supposed to, you wouldn't do it.

If I told guaranteed you whores to fuck you would do it. This is because you have to in order to get the whores, this is a challenge. Would you not fuck without listening to me if you had the chance? Of course you would

Challenges are just obstacles and problems, it's a sugar coat word to make you feel better

No one would fight just for the sake of it, you only ever fight either to feed your ego or to feel secure later in life and be sure no one defeats you and kills you in a fight

So people would behave very differently without any limitations and/or restrictions or security issues to ensure survival, when you think about no one most people today don't even want to survive they just want to not have to die cause it'll hurt. For me at least that's how I feel.

I'm not pro hedonism but people shouldn't torture themselves mentally and physically just to prove a point to themselves about how strong they are, or smart they are, etc. if they're never going to use it anywhere. If you give them a good amount of money then that's a different story because that's the only way an average or below average guy can live a fulfilling life.

Last edited:
How old are you op? You’re writing high IQ posts

I coped with hedonism but now my body can barely make dopamine so I just rot now and feel nothing

I coped with hedonism but now my body can barely make dopamine so I just rot now and feel nothing
that is just brutal

I've definitely felt levels of the same feeling

I'm still sex starved so there are things to look forward to

that is just brutal

I've definitely felt levels of the same feeling

I'm still sex starved so there are things to look forward to
bottle of vodka tonight so I can feel good for 2hrs lol

I have been trying NoFap for 8 years. I failed at every attempt.

My longest streak was 28-days.

I'm pleasure driven animal. An anti-hedonistic life cannot be thought for me.

No one would fight just for the sake of it, you only ever fight either to feed your ego or to feel secure later in life and be sure no one defeats you and kills you in a fight
People can enjoy the pursuit regardless of the result. Some people may "fight" simply because the enjoy "fighting" regardless of whether they win or lose. Although I think "fighting" to feed ego or to feel secure later in human life sounds very uninteresting

Redpill and self-improvement is all cope. Redpillers are merely ego fetishists who attempt to boost self-esteem by forging a self-assumed purpose out of a meaningless existence besides the biological imperative. Its either you enjoy what you do, or you dont

What people say about "searching for a special / greater purpose" and "transcending primal impulse" is usually cope. Humans are animals, they cannot escape their nature. They are programmed to survive and reproduce. One way or another, that is what they will do, because that is what their brains are hardwired to

Last edited:
People can enjoy the pursuit regardless of the result. Some people may "fight" simply because the enjoy "fighting" regardless of whether they win or lose. Although I think "fighting" to feed ego or to feel secure later in human life sounds very uninteresting
This is actually what I find interesting because I've definitely seen based users say Happiness is subjective but I had to disagree I even made a thread, some things are so pleasurable the outcomes don't even matter, some games I play they're so enjoyable I don't really care

Is this what you were trying to say or is this something else?

some things are so pleasurable the outcomes don't even matter, some games I play they're so enjoyable I don't really care

Is this what you were trying to say or is this something else?
Basically this. Sometimes the pursuit of something can be more enjoyable than outcome

the only thing I want to do is masturbate and get high alone :ahegao: