Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anti-Black racists need to realize that Tyrone Theory is Ancient - See 1001 Arabian Nights

• Thread starter mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq
  • Start date
Also how the fuck does an 18th century book use the word cuckoldeth lmao. Fake shit.

Why do you think it is the black males in the stories are described like this:

Can't you see that this is just propagandized racism and their ugliness/dirtiness is part of the fetishizing of these men?

Having a big dick doesn't make you attractive, not fucking one of these black men so far has been described as attractive, just that he was chosen for sex, its you who is assuming WHY they were chosen, to anyone with common sense its obvious why, its part of the fetish, of them "being animals", and these women choose these men to shame and undermine the reputation of their husbands

Suppose what you say is true. Let's say that Tyrones are uglier on the net, so what?, if they are depicted as more sexually attractive for other reasons, then on the net, that still gets them the highest smv in terms of sex appeal, does it not?

Bbcpill is legit, but Chads look better and looks beat dick size if you're at least average.

qsx21eaihfp41.jpg

another bbc GrAYcel thread. kys faggot.
BBC IS A MYTH CONFIRMED

@BummerDrummer

if they are depicted as more sexually attractive for other reasons

They aren't, that's the point I keep repeating over and over and you keep denying going in circles

They are desired TO SPITE THEIR HUSBANDS

They aren't, that's the point I keep repeating over and over and you keep denying going in circles

They are desired TO SPITE THEIR HUSBANDS

It was the husbands feeling personally disgusted by the wives' desire to specifically choose the Tyrones, you have the causality reversed.

It was the husbands feeling personally disgusted by the wives' desire to specifically choose the Tyrones, you have the causality reversed.

Blacks are seen as a lower caste in such societies

Also, are you fucking blind?
a black cook of loathsome aspect and foul with kitchen grease and grime

a big slobbering blackamoor with rolling eyes which showed the whites, a truly hideous sight

How is the causality reversed, are the wives somehow not aware that the men they are choosing were of low caste on top of being physically unattractive, one depicted as being foul with grease and grime and the other slobbering with rolling eyes and was a "hideous sight"

Dude I'm done, you are either a troll or coping hard, I'm done

Blacks are seen as a lower caste in such societies

Also, are you fucking blind?

How is the causality reversed, are the wives somehow not aware that the men they are choosing were of low caste on top of being physically unattractive, one depicted as being foul with grease and grime and the other slobbering with rolling eyes and was a "hideous sight"

Dude I'm done, you are either a troll or coping hard, I'm done

Because they were the most sexually attractive to them for WHATEVER REASON (the reason being immaterial) and therefore chose to copulate with them despite material wealth, why is that so hard to understand? You're conflating economic status with sexual attraction. Asian Males have high economic status, so what?

Because they were the most sexually attractive to them for WHATEVER REASON (the reason being immaterial) and therefore chose to copulate with them despite material wealth, why is that so hard to understand? You're conflating economic status with sexual attraction. Asian Males have high economic status, so what?

I'll make this simple
Blocked, my tolerance for idiots and trolls is low these days

I'll make this simple
Blocked, my tolerance for idiots and trolls is low these days

Let the record show how you didn't address the issue. Raw Sexual Attraction = SMV. High Economic Status East Asian Males have lower sexual status despite their economic status or do you deny that?

That's one of the most basic blackpill theories out there which you're denying solely due to racial insecurities.

you know that 1001 Nights is indian not arabic, right ? it's just got translated and popularized by arabs
You’re all fucking brown anyway god damnit it’s called 1001 ARABIAN nights

sorry man im not feeling it

the original arabic tittle doesn't have "arabian" in it retard
unlike you @BummerDrummer i read mother fucker, we're thought 1001 night at a young age, it's originally curry not arab

It's Arabic Literature, you think 'Abdullah the Fisherman' is supposed to be an Indian?

Djinns et. al are all Arabic mythological creatures too, not Indian ones.

it's a compilation of Indian and Persian stories, and Djinns isn't only in arabic culture, and it's just a variation word for ghost not really a creature on it's own, the one who compiled the stories and spread them is arab

It's mostly Arabic, although the original source material is Persian, the only thing Indians may have had to do with it has to do with the fact that the Persians may have incorporated some Indian influences in the original canon.

"Some of the earlier Persian tales may have survived within the Arabic tradition altered such that Arabic Muslim names and new locations were substituted for pre-Islamic Persian ones, but it is also clear that whole cycles of Arabic tales were eventually added to the collection and apparently replaced most of the Persian materials. "

Also how the fuck does an 18th century book use the word cuckoldeth lmao. Fake shit.

Cuckold is a very old word. Goes back to about 13th century at least.

Studies show men prefer light skinned females, but females prefer dark skinned males. Its why even in older american films, despite both being european, the male would often have darker skin than his female love interest

we wuz fucking arab foids n sheeit

Bullmaxing underrated for Black cels

the original arabic tittle doesn't have "arabian" in it retard
unlike you @BummerDrummer i read mother fucker, we're thought 1001 night at a young age, it's originally curry not arab
same fuckin people ur all the same

Stormcuck gigacope.

How, you just admitted it was an Arab story showing that Arabs provided evidence that the Tyrone was preferred by the Queen over the 10 Chads?

Five stories are adapted from the folk tales in curryland.

But all the other folk-tales/stories in 1001 nights are compiled, written and distributed during the Islamic Golden Age.

didn't read a single word in this thread

Then why did the Queen choose the Tyrone over the 10 chads?
The real question is why you care

If you're a fucking incel what does this have to do with anything incel related

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

First of all, how do you conclude they were Chads? Second, it's well-known that Arab bitches love black men.

You think incels were invited to the orgy?

An African Slave rumored to have been having an affair with the Queen of the Delhi Sultanate led to a civil war in India too.

How, you just admitted it was an Arab story showing that Arabs provided evidence that the Tyrone was preferred by the Queen over the 10 Chads?

10 Arab chads. Not white chads.

Also how do you know they were chads? There were many ugly looking kings throughout the history.

Mariana trench level lowIQ post.

3547hw.png

An African Slave rumored to have been having an affair with the Queen of the Delhi Sultanate led to a civil war in India too.

You are deluded if you think that 10 Chaddams were readily available, they must have been normies with maybe one or two Chaddam-lites. As for the second claim, that's interesting, will read into it but a rumor is a rumor so I won't take it for a fact.

Brutal Scheherazadepill

10 Arab chads. Not white chads.

Also how do you know they were chads? There were many ugly looking kings throughout the history.

Mariana trench level lowIQ post.

3547hw.png

Wrong, read the OP again, it was 10 white male slaves - mamelukes from the balkans. Chads. It was an orgy where slaves were invited by the foids, you think they gave invitations to incels?

You are deluded if you think that 10 Chaddams were readily available, they must have been normies with maybe one or two Chaddam-lites. As for the second claim, that's interesting, will read into it but a rumor is a rumor so I won't take it for a fact.

Not Chaddams, they were White Slaves from the Balkans.

Wrong, read the OP again, it was 10 white male slaves - mamelukes from the balkans. Chads. It was an orgy where slaves were invited by the foids, you think they gave invitations to incels?

I didn't read the whole thing first, but it now makes sense.

Mamlukes were mostly slavic people, they are notorious for being ugly. People here call them "The curries of the Europe". There is a term for them -- "slavcels".

Tryone cucking slavcels and sandcels, what is new here?

Also all stories in Arabian Nights are fictional, they are neither historical facts nor accounts.

Again JFL @ trying to prove some stormfagging cope with fictions. The goal of OP is lowIQ to start with.

I didn't read the whole thing first, but it now makes sense.

Mamlukes were mostly slavic people, they are notorious for being ugly. People here call them "The curries of the Europe". There is a term for them -- "slavcels".

Tryone cucking slavcels and sandcels, what is new here?

Also all stories in Arabian Nights are fictional, they are neither historical facts nor accounts.

Again JFL @ trying to prove some stormfagging cope with fictions. The goal of OP is lowIQ to start with.

This was a real event:

Jamal-ud-Din Yaqut was in India (Delhi Sultanate), curries getting cucked by tyrones, what is new here? Also what he has to do with Arabian Nights? Lmfao. Are you brainlet or what?

Of course curries get mogged by tyrones, even today.

Also as I have said, Mamlukes were mostly slavic people and they are notorious for being ugly.

This was a real event:

You are completely retarded if you think any of the stories in Arabian Nights are real.

They have stories of djinns, monsters and ghouls and shit. Lmfao.

I'm done.

There is no point talking with a retard who thinks stories in Arabian Nights were real. JFL.

Jamal-ud-Din Yaqut was in India (Delhi Sultanate), curries getting cucked by tyrones, what is new here? Also what he has to do with Arabian Nights? Lmfao. Are you brainlet or what?

Of course curries get mogged by tyrones, even today.

Also as I have said, Mamlukes were mostly slavic people and they are notorious for being ugly.

You are completely retarded if you think any of the stories in Arabian Nights are real.

They have stories of djinns, monsters and ghouls and shit. Lmfao.

I'm done.

There is no point talking with a retard who thinks stories in Arabian Nights were real. JFL.

I replied to this point when another user brought it up a while back:

No, but stories are ultimately derived from a kernel of truth. If you take out the supernatural elements from the bible it talks about the story of the Israelites and how they would go around migrating through the middle east before settling in Canaan and ethnically cleansing the Canaanites, it also talks about how they would historically worship idols which is confirmed by Israeli/Palestinian archaeology.

The Babylonian Exile for example was a real event.

The Queen specifically chose the 1 tyrone slave over the 10 chad slaves in the palace though.