Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anthony Bourdain learned about incels and then committed suicide weeks later

The food Jew.

He was a famous white hating racist Jew chef that traveled the world and had a show all about his adventures on CNN where he’d show us the viewers how other cultures cooked or rathER what dishes they made and he’d sit and eat with people and tell us how good the food was.

His show was admittedly entertaining and like @faded he was a likeable Jew but of course any opportunity he could get to subtly call for or enjoy their planned destruction of white western civilization he took or at least he did so one time which I found vERy dissapointing (but predictable) due to his likability.

Anyway after his at the time girlfriend Asia Argento (she was in George Romero’s Land of the Dead) got bored of him and cucked him he decided he’d had enough of well everything and unalive’d himself.

Predictably Asia and hER cunt friends pretended she/they cared about him and that it wasn’t hER fault for his (literal IIRC?) roping but fortunately she got a lot of online hate ovER his suicide death and that was that.

Anyway the show was known as: “Anthony Bourdain- Parts Unknown” and was quite entERtaining to the dead Jew’s credit.

Bored trucels in need of some cheap and easy entERtainment might still be able to find some of the old episodes or clips up on Jew tube. :feelsokman:

Additional info I remember from the time is that his best friend found him literally hanging and that after I believe a failed marriage Bourdain had, had a series of girlfriends and was always looking for a woman to settle down and share his life and his wealth with but well you all know how women are ie not even a rich, tall wealthy Jew was enough to satisfy them for long and so the blackpill would ultimately always come to collect on poor AB with each new GF ie she’d get bored, cuck him and leave and apparently Asia was the final straw for him in this regard. :feelsugh:

The food Jew.

He was a famous white hating racist Jew chef that traveled the world and had a show all about his adventures on CNN where he’d show us the viewers how other cultures cooked or rathER what dishes they made and he’d sit and eat with people and tell us how good the food was.

His show was admittedly entertaining and like @faded he was a likeable Jew but of course any opportunity he could get to subtly call for or enjoy their planned destruction of white western civilization he took or at least he did so one time which I found vERy dissapointing (but predictable) due to his likability.

Anyway after his at the time girlfriend Asia Argento (she was in George Romero’s Land of the Dead) got bored of him and cucked him he decided he’d had enough of well everything and unalive’d himself.

Predictably Asia and hER cunt friends pretended she/they cared about him and that it wasn’t hER fault for his (literal IIRC?) roping but fortunately she got a lot of online hate ovER his suicide death and that was that.

Anyway the show was known as: “Anthony Bourdain- Parts Unknown” and was quite entERtaining to the dead Jew’s credit.

Bored trucels in need of some cheap and easy entERtainment might still be able to find some of the old episodes or clips up on Jew tube. :feelsokman:
Oh the guy who drank blood soup

The blackpill can even consume celebrities, brutal

I am banned from editing Wikipedia. Can someone write on his death section that he roped 2 weeks after discovering incels?

@Todd Thundercock thots? :feelshehe:

@Todd Thundercock thots? :feelshehe:
Bourdain probably sudokud because Asia Argento was a horrible cunt.

I don't care, I'm glad he's dead tbh.

Do you think he eventually got blackpilled, realized incels were right, and couldn't handle the truth so he committed suicide? Anthony Bourdain has been alive for years and years (he was 61 when he died) - do you think it's just a coincidence he killed himself just weeks after he learned about incels?

He was talking shit about incel while his wife was literally fucking prettyboy protochad, he learned about the Blackpill law before he was sent to hell where ER is torturing him haha

He was talking shit about incel while his wife was literally fucking prettyboy protochad, he learned about the Blackpill law before he was sent to hell where ER is torturing him haha
jfl

Omega Virgin Revolt had a decent article on this asshole. He had a MGTOW style blackpilled shoved down his throat and he choked on it.
Nothing of actual value was lost.

he was getting cucked by the young 28 year old chad Hugo Clement. In fact, his "girlfriend" even posted about it on instagram, but then deleted it after he roped. Just LOL @ cucks getting a taste of their own medicine, then they can't handle it and kill themselves. He took the age pill, 61 can't compete with 28.

and the funniest part is that his "girlfriend" later does tons of virtue signaling saying she's so sorry and he was such a good guy. I guess you wouldn't have cheated on him if he was such a catch? LMAO
If this is what happened then jfl he definitely got blackpilled after talking shit about incels and then roped

Nah, dude got off'd by the elites. I heard he was going to make a documentary about pedophilia in Hollywood with Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington, then they all got off'd one-by-one. Coincidence that they all died from hanging weeks apart from each other? I think not. lol

Bourdain was a pretentious asshat and an archetypal 'cultured worldly' liberal that looked down on the lower class people of his own country while idolizing and placing the low classes of non white ethnic countries on a pedestal while having zero self awareness of his own hypocritical double standards. It's only fitting he's a literal cuck on top of all this, befitting the stereotype. Shows that every assumption you have about these types of people gets proven right in the end. Rest in shit, nothing of value was lost and nobody will miss him.
The snobbish pseudointellectual kike got BTFOed by Guy Fieri anyways. If he didn't kill himself from the shame of getting cucked, he probably offed himself because he got roasted beyond recovery by a fat wop who's 1000x more authentic, passionate, genuine and likeable than he ever was about his hobbies and interests.

:feelshaha:

Brutal

reminds me of that meme on here about the fbi agent getting blackpilled after lurking here jfl

Nah, dude got off'd by the elites. I heard he was going to make a documentary about pedophilia in Hollywood with Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington, then they all got off'd one-by-one. Coincidence that they all died from hanging weeks apart from each other? I think not. lol
That was the rumour but he was one of the kike elites so I kinda doubt this angle.

They only tend to off their own when a Jew gets out of pocket like Joan Rivers did by admitting that Michelle Obama is a tranny on camera.

Then they quickly killed her but blamed it as complications from her at the time upcoming plastic surgery.

If Bourdain was one of the elites, he wouldn't need to travel to 3rd world shitholes to fuck little girls.

Blackpill is brutal as fuck I don’t blame him

If Bourdain was one of the elites, he wouldn't need to travel to 3rd world shitholes to fuck little girls.
Jews are greedy.

Who says he wasn’t fucking kids here too?

It was his job to go overseas so it only makes sense that if he was a pedo he’d be sampling the local “talent” wherevER he was at.