Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anthony Bourdain learned about incels and then committed suicide weeks later

I

incel4life

Captain

Do you think he eventually got blackpilled, realized incels were right, and couldn't handle the truth so he committed suicide? Anthony Bourdain has been alive for years and years (he was 61 when he died) - do you think it's just a coincidence he killed himself just weeks after he learned about incels?

He probably did get blackpilled and couldn't handle accepting the bluepill for nearly 60 years. Taking the blackpill will fuck up your mind really bad. It is basically the acceptance of the harsh truth in regards of female nature.

do you think it's just a coincidence he killed himself just weeks after he learned about incels?
That's pretty much a possibility. But blackpill is always hitting hard, as you have to take off your pink glasses and accept reality as it is.

You can't escape the blackpill.

He probably overdosed on soy.

He was an affluent Jew, so it's hardly conceivable.

Another one bites the dust.

If he was blackpilled then it definitely could have influenced him, I always say, the later you know the worse truth will be.

The power of incels is strong, remember that.

Don't be silly he had serious mental problems, he never had any problems with women dating him

He died a cuck. I have zero empathy for people who portray incels negatively without knowing anything about them.

Hmm he was old, blackpill is not for the faint of heart

but he had a gf, was he being cucked and tried to rationalize the situation as being normal?

He should have taken it slowly and through his butt-hole. Oral administration of blackpills does not work for some blue-pilled patients.

The agepill got to him, and he couldn't handle it anymore.

My reaction to his death:

Attachments

• zz4.jpg
    zz4.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 94
It is quite strange he decided it's over when he discovered incels...

Dumb jew got darkwing cucked by harvey weinstein lmao. rest in piss anthony.

another a literal cuck (proven by his gf's tweets) ranting about incels

glad he died, btw.

daily reminder incels have lived much worse lives than this guy and haven't roped

daily reminder incels have lived much worse lives than this guy and haven't roped

Pretty pathetic, ain't it? All the fame and fortune and life was still too hard for the poor guy. How dare you judge us, you weak piece of shit.

he was getting cucked by the young 28 year old chad Hugo Clement. In fact, his "girlfriend" even posted about it on instagram, but then deleted it after he roped. Just LOL @ cucks getting a taste of their own medicine, then they can't handle it and kill themselves. He took the age pill, 61 can't compete with 28.

and the funniest part is that his "girlfriend" later does tons of virtue signaling saying she's so sorry and he was such a good guy. I guess you wouldn't have cheated on him if he was such a catch? LMAO

apparently the suicide is just a cover up. not sure what he did but he probably refused to join the jews.

♫ ♪ Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust ♪ ♫

he was getting cucked by the young 28 year old chad Hugo Clement. In fact, his "girlfriend" even posted about it on instagram, but then deleted it after he roped. Just LOL @ cucks getting a taste of their own medicine, then they can't handle it and kill themselves. He took the age pill, 61 can't compete with 28.

and the funniest part is that his "girlfriend" later does tons of virtue signaling saying she's so sorry and he was such a good guy. I guess you wouldn't have cheated on him if he was such a catch? LMAO
over4him

I was sad but that post made me lose respect for him. Rot in hell Tony.

So like good? I tried to like feel sad about this, but with all the other shit I have to worry about, I can't really give a fuck.
Yah know, if they just got someone to put their phones down and get them to suck our dicks, we wouldn't have these problems........

Last edited:
He got blackpilled and couldnt handle the fact that he had been led astray his entire life.

if you're legit rich at 61 AND have knowledge of where the world's best prostitutes are, why in the fuck didn't he just fuck teenage hookers until he died?

The bluepill killed Anthony Bourdain

LOL He was a pussy who couldn't handle a little pain. FUCK HIM!

It made him realize that we live in a darwinian hellhole and foids are stupid automatons.

He didn't kill himself. He was a loose-cannon who was going to come clean about his involvement and they took him to the cleaners.

Even 60 year old boomers can get blackpilled.

10% - necro in ID
Hi from 2024

Do you think he eventually got blackpilled, realized incels were right, and couldn't handle the truth so he committed suicide? Anthony Bourdain has been alive for years and years (he was 61 when he died) - do you think it's just a coincidence he killed himself just weeks after he learned about incels?

Lol what a cuck, heil saint elliot

the only reason bourdain roped is because he could not get laid. that is just common sense.

supposedly in small villages in thailand/PH and Vietnam you can find moms who sell their teenage daughters

it's ironic considering how much he seemed to adore those SEA shithole countries. The "culture", the food, the people. etc. It's puzzling to me that he simply didn't find some middle aged divorced noodle whore journalist or writer, or some shit from Taiwan or Thailand and called it a day.

Instead he dates some shitty Italian filmmaker's shit lib, B-actress daughter, who's probably licked pussy and sucked countless dicks?

I genuinely liked watching this guy since the early 00s back in my high school and early college days, with his show "A cook's tour".
He seemed respectful, yet downbeat and cynical, and traveled to exotic locales I thought I would never be able to afford to visit.

Little did I know this guy was such a sap. Poor dude, but another bluepilled fuckwit with money thinking he can keep a trashy woman loyal. DUMBFUCK.

it's ironic considering how much he seemed to adore those SEA shithole countries. The "culture", the food, the people. etc. It's puzzling to me that he simply didn't find some middle aged divorced noodle whore journalist or writer, or some shit from Taiwan or Thailand and called it a day.

Instead he dates some shitty Italian filmmaker's shit lib, B-actress daughter, who's probably licked pussy and sucked countless dicks?

I genuinely liked watching this guy since the early 00s back in my high school and early college days, with his show "A cook's tour".
He seemed respectful, yet downbeat and cynical, and traveled to exotic locales I thought I would never be able to afford to visit.

Little did I know this guy was such a sap. Poor dude, but another bluepilled fuckwit with money thinking he can keep a trashy woman loyal. DUMBFUCK.
Bourdain was a pretentious asshat and an archetypal 'cultured worldly' liberal that looked down on the lower class people of his own country while idolizing and placing the low classes of non white ethnic countries on a pedestal while having zero self awareness of his own hypocritical double standards. It's only fitting he's a literal cuck on top of all this, befitting the stereotype. Shows that every assumption you have about these types of people gets proven right in the end. Rest in shit, nothing of value was lost and nobody will miss him.
The snobbish pseudointellectual kike got BTFOed by Guy Fieri anyways. If he didn't kill himself from the shame of getting cucked, he probably offed himself because he got roasted beyond recovery by a fat wop who's 1000x more authentic, passionate, genuine and likeable than he ever was about his hobbies and interests.

“Anthony, I gotta ask a question, why do you hate me so much brother? Is it because you went to a fancy culinary school and I didn’t? I hear you’re the only one in class who did most of his cooking with a spoon and a Bic lighter.”

:feelshaha: