Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anothet jfl black pill on IT

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
"It's scary how common blackpill is among young people." JFL. because blackpill is nature. Humanity is inherently primal and evil natured. If you're a normal person you're not known as blackpilled because the black pill is sub conscience is everything and everyone It's what helps you identify things. The concept of a human being being inherently ugly IS blackpill in its truest form. And it's been practiced for a very long time. The normies are at fault for this. Its absolutely fucking crazy to me these copers are so delusional they don't understand what evil people they are. These people spend the majority of their life fucking with ugly people and then say the blackpill isn't real.
The blackpill is nature it amazing me to no end there's these people who claim fat people are hated and discriminated against but people with ugly faces and bad genetics aren't??? WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SMELL THE ASHES.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-184649_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-184649_Reddit.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_20210905-184634_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-184634_Reddit.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 162
maybe people would believe in the bluepill if it was ever real, why do they go YASS QUEEN when a woman complains about men's standards (don't be fat) but men can't do the same without being evil people with terrible personalities?

The race pill is fucking brutal. Not even in just looks either. Everything else too. Its bewildering how much is controlled by genes.

Genes are basically God.:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Any incels here with male friends will tell you that almost all normies are blackpilled. Its the maybe ~5% of men who have very low mental fortitude who are bluepilled because their brain does not have the coping methods to deal with the truth.

"It's scary how common blackpill is among young people." JFL. because blackpill is nature. Humanity is inherently primal and evil natured. If you're a normal person you're not known as blackpilled because the black pill is sub conscience is everything and everyone It's what helps you identify things. The concept of a human being being inherently ugly IS blackpill in its truest form. And it's been practiced for a very long time. The normies are at fault for this. Its absolutely fucking crazy to me these copers are so delusional they don't understand what evil people they are. These people spend the majority of their life fucking with ugly people and then say the blackpill isn't real.
The blackpill is nature it amazing me to no end there's these people who claim fat people are hated and discriminated against but people with ugly faces and bad genetics aren't??? WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SMELL THE ASHES.
When it comes to the Racepill I think I have it worst than anyone here.
Because I'm from the Islands I had Black and Curry ancestry.
And I got all the worst traits of both.

The reason why most people talk about the blackpill in clandestine situations it's because it's socially unacceptable. I believe anyone who has positive IQ can see the blackpill as objective reality

I don't understand why they dont just accept the blackpill and stop this retard subreddit won't lose anything with this, they are not fooling nobody is just annoying :feelsugh: