Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another Uprising Has Taken Place (10 Killed), The Fire Rises

Black trench coat is the new style

I don't give a fuck about this whole thing.

Normalfags should just leave me alone

It's over for schoolkids.

Better they die now than live long enough to see themselves become blackpilled.
Unless they're Chad/Stacy, in which case fuck them they deserved it.

45 guests and rising.

IT been waiting for this shit all day

why arent these kids suiciding at the end? weird

why arent these kids suiciding at the end? weird
>Have enough balls to shoot up a school but still too much of a pussy to kill yourself
smh tbh

Holy shit this happened near my area! Our school was in shelter mode as a result today

Maybe they want to see the aftermath

Lets take a moment of silence for our latest martyr. Edit: I realize hes not dead but rotting away in prison for life might as well be so still a martyr.

Also kind of looks like the guy who posted on r/truerateme recently.

Last edited:
Mark my words ...

In a few years every kid with autism is going to be forced to go for mandatory mental health evaluations on a periodic basis.

Autistic mass murderers:

- ER
- Cho
- Sodini
- Adam Lanza
- Alek Minassian
- This kid guaranteed

It's over for autismos.

Lets take a moment of silence for our latest martyr. Edit: I realize hes not dead but rotting away in prison for life might as well be so still a martyr
No doubt he has hanDPicked by Saint BlackOps2cel

Mark my words ...

In a few years every kid with autism is going to be forced to go for mandatory mental health evaluations on a periodic basis.

Autistic mass murderers:

- ER
- Cho
- Sodini
- Adam Lanza
- Alek Minassian
- This kid guaranteed

It's over for autismos.
+Marc Lepine

Mark my words ...

Autistic mass murderers:

- ER
- Cho
- Sodini
- Adam Lanza
- Alek Minassian
- This kid guaranteed

It's over for autismos.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel that way too. These kinds of things happen in waves, and right now we're in a big one. There are tons of kidcels that are idolizing Cruz and certainly will idolize this guy(as inceldom grows).

Incels have always been hated though. At least now we're doing something about it.

And people still make jokes about bullying and autism on TV, normies are fucking retarded

Yeah, I'm starting to feel that way too. These kinds of things happen in waves, and right now we're in a big one. There are tons of kidcels that are idolizing Cruz and certainly will idolize this guy(as inceldom grows).

Incels have always been hated though. At least now we're doing something about it.

Has nothing to do with incels. Everything to do with autism.
And people still make jokes about bullying and autism on TV, normies are fucking retarded

Normies are slow. Once they realize that autism means a guy is just one insult away from mass murder, they will start to fear autismos. Like not prodding a hornet's nest.

Autism is deadly.

Has nothing to do with incels. Everything to do with autism.

Normies are slow. Once they realize that autism means a guy is just one insult away from mass murder, they will start to fear autismos. Like not prodding a hornet's nest.

Autism is deadly.

Do you think this guy wasn't incel? He was a 3/10, look at that eye area ffs. Autism was a major contributing factor but so was his looks and his lack of female attention. In fact, his looks probably made his autism even worse than it would be if he was a Chad.

Do you think this guy wasn't incel? He was a 3/10, look at that eye area ffs. Autism was a major contributing factor but so was his looks and his lack of female attention. In fact, his looks probably made his autism even worse than it would be if he was a Chad.

According to you spergs pretty much every Hollywood actor is incel for their looks.

https://incels.is/threads/why-is-the-slayer-phenotype-so-rare-in-hollywood.44448/

This is why I think spergs should be banned.

No connection to reality.

I'd kill for his looks.

17 year olds can't be incel

Mark my words ...

Autistic mass murderers:

- ER
- Cho
- Sodini
- Adam Lanza
- Alek Minassian
- This kid guaranteed

It's over for autismos.

Nicholas Cruz, ehem

John Holmes?

Never forget Holmes dudes, Holmes was legendary

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This one made me burst out laughing for some reason.

This, that's why when I see any post by some fake incel saying "c'mon guiz, lets be peaceful" I think they should be permabanned immediately, I understand not supporting violence but don't protest against violence against our enemies either, if you don't support it STFU and stay neutral, say nothing. Don't try to deescalate or prevent future ER's. Its shit like this that is going to lead to society taking us seriously and at some point meeting our demands.

Its going to get worse before it gets better though, first they'll try the persecution route, but that shit won't work because a lot of us, even the autistic ones are logical, during psychological evaluations we'll just say what we know you want to hear, we'll start pretending were going out, make a few more friends, etc, and then still wake up on our selected "day of retribution" to wreak havoc and claim revenge JFL.

That's why I'm not worried about shit like this:
Mark my words ...

Autistic mass murderers:

- ER
- Cho
- Sodini
- Adam Lanza
- Alek Minassian
- This kid guaranteed

It's over for autismos.

The media that has covered me so far must think I'm a psychopath, and so I appear to them, but to my friends, family, co-workers, etc I'm just a kinda weird guy with a limited social life who makes jokes, is hard working and fun to be around. Normies are so retarded its like they think "pretending" is out of the question, its the reason why they say women don't like us because of our personalities, they can't comprehend (or don't want to admit) to something as simple as "playing a role", personality doesn't matter, we've all tried multiple personalities on various women to no effect. This shit isn't going to be hard to beat, a lot of us already live double lives to begin with, they can't stop us with "screen measures" JFL. We'll just keep adapting.

Like I've said before we need to stop with the guns though, because normies have become desensitized to it and are going to start preparing for it more and more

I already made a post before on the direction in which we need to take "ER's", "ERing" needs a "reform"
https://incels.is/threads/im-gettin...o-i-hope-journalists-etc-see-this-post.39109/

However the next guy needs to do something epic, like replace a cooler of gatorade with hydrochloric acid, so when they dump it on the coach after a big win he gets horribly disfigured. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatorade_shower)

Or just mass attack some cheer leaders and try to get as much face critical hits as possible lol, level up them rpg skills :cool:

Last edited:
A nice surprise for my Friday.

JFL I just realized the mods changed my [LifeFuel] tag for my post into a [News] tag
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Next level damage control

Very good news guy might not have looked traditionally incel but he did rack up a nice score. I only wish he were blackpilled and had articulated his demands which were in line with the incel cause otherwise the violence just seems senseless to normies and femoids and this will just result in a typical debate about gun control. The whole issue will be forgotten until the next event takes place.

Fucking based. I hope the normslime suffered as they drew their last breaths.

i wonder how the outcasts in high school are treated now after parkland especially

JFL I just realized the mods changed my [LifeFuel] tag for my post into a [News] tag
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Next level damage control
Mods deleted my thread on this topic. Jfl