Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another thing I miss about the old incelosphere...

Let me remind everyone that OP is 6'3 and is trying to cover his ass because the heightpill has become more widely known.

The old incelosphere was dominated by guys who actually had a lot of experience with rejection. Not only did we try online dating, but we also tried social circle game, cold approaching, approaching a wide variety of women in different types of venues, etc. The theories we posited were primarily based on real life experiences and observation.

Hence the enormous PUA hate, a lot of the old Incel ideas weren't properly researched Blackpills but just knee-jerk anti-PUA drivel, gym denialism and personality denialism are strong

Let me remind everyone that OP is 6'3 and is trying to cover his ass because the heightpill has become more widely known.
I'm 6'1 not 6'3. I've mentioned being 6'1 numerous times, you can look through my post history. No need to make shit up just to try and generate outrage.

I'm 6'1 not 6'3. I've mentioned being 6'1 numerous times, you can look through my post history. No need to make shit up just to try and generate outrage.
My bad, I thought you where 6'3. Must have been thinking of someone else.

Granted point still stands.

The old incelosphere was dominated by guys who actually had a lot of experience with rejection. Not only did we try online dating, but we also tried social circle game, cold approaching, approaching a wide variety of women in different types of venues, etc. The theories we posited were primarily based on real life experiences and observation.

I published my old comment too quickly (premature button pushing I guess...), The issue with the Anti-PUA thinking is that a lot of it was an exaggerated version of Lookism, there's a rational way of looking at Lookism and then there's an extreme version that essentially act as if looks are by far the only thing that ever matter. This is true for cold approaching but a lot of the old Incelosphere is just blatant selection bias or a misinterpretation of data. People call YouTubers like Wheat Waffles and Tails "grifters" but they seem to understand the Blackpill better than many old school Incels who just gave up and rather than using the Blackpill as a light used it as a blindfold.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online. And yet they confidently assert these theories with an infinite amount of conviction as if they possessed divine knowledge.

You are right that this has occurred, but the Blackpill has gained a much wider audience and while these delusionalcels have become more common, actual Blackpillers who use it to analyse human mating behaviour have also become more common.

They'll see a couple videos on tik tok of girls saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!". Or they'll see some cherry picked example of an ugly guy with a gf (and he's clearly betabuxxing) and they'll go "OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!!" or "LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED JUST BE NT!". They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly" and when ugly guys with far more experience (with rejection) say "I'm incel KHV and I have X but I'm ugly and even obese women don't want me, believe me i've tried" they either go "FAKECEL LARP!!!" or they'll just confidently repeat themselves, completely ignoring what was said.

Yeah, basically all old school Incel YouTubers are 6'4~6'7, some Incel YouTuber noted how most successful ones seem to be exceptionally tall, but their shortcel audience often calls them "fakecels" whenever they mention their heights. Rather than seeing the Blackpill as a multi-dimensional thing they see any minor flaw in a man as being a Truecel, or any minor good thing in a man as being a sign that he's some sort of Chad. There's less nuance these days.

What's even worse is that these types of posters are also the most active in terms of number of posts per day, because their posts are usually only one or two sentences and zero effort as they just confidently repeat the same talking points over and over again and make no effort to engage in genuine conversation. So they end up drowning out the few quality posters that are on here.

You're right, it is pure degeneration. Maybe it's Fedposting by some government employees who wish to sabotage the Incel Movement, maybe it's people with severe Autism destroying the movement, maybe it's people who just want to cope and they can't handle criticism and lack the ability to do any effort.

Oftentimes you'll see these men write "Didn't read" as responses too, it's as if they try to discourage braincels from theorising.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with gatekeeping, in fact the types of posters I described in OP post are now dominant because of a lack of gatekeeping. They should have been gatekeeped out or at least forced to assimilate. The old attitude was that the fakecels were the ones that never tried much.

Now that they have strength in numbers (and by just being louder) they're taking control of the zeitgeist and subverting the blackpill. Then they turn around and say that it's the ugly KHV truecel OGs that are the problem and that they're fakecel because they happen to have one trait that they lack and blame their inceldom on.

You're not wrong, maybe a lof of us don't want to gatekeep because we've been actively gatekept out of communities we wanted to be a part of but not allowed.

But we have the sewers, low effort posts could get demoted to the sewers but we rarely see that happen either.

Maybe the best thing would be to build a parallel forum, likewise I think that we need to engage more with ascended Incels to see their experiences to know if they live different lives from us. Those posts about ItsOver are the only glimpse into the Sex Haver world we have among the must-read content.

Inceldom is a sliding scale. I'm turning 30 without a single relationship. Most I've seen is one girl for 3 dates 5 years ago. I'm not a Virgin. Are you saying I dont belong here? Do you want a Forum where there are 50 guys that are 5'3 Indian janitors with missing limbs?

There are many "normies" over 30 that cant get Matches from tinder after their long relationship ended. If there are no women in their workplace their Avenues are very limited. They are also affected by the modern hypergamy.datin

Dating without a relationship isn't ascending. While I wish that I was as lucky as you were you're still an incel. The official rules of this site even says that men with past relationships are allowed, but I've seen many "Normies with dry spells" get banned.

I've only ever had 2 matches, one ghosted me and the other immediately friendzoned me, but I assumed that men with slightly more matches are still incels unless they actually manage to ascend. A

It's the zoomers bro! I'm telling you bro! 190cm manlet in 2024 bro! I'm 195cm and I'm barely above average bro! It doesn't matter bro! I'm still incel bro!

https://incels.is/threads/how-tall-are-you.453005/

It just feels like there are a lot of tallcels here because these tallfags won't stop bragging about their heights. :feelswhat: Fuck tallfags.

Unironically many people seem to think that the shortest Zoomers are 6'7 or something like that. The average Zoomer in the Netherlands is slightly shorter than the average Millennial and I'm talking about 19 year old males with no family history of migration (how the government classifies indigenous Dutch people as opposed to foreigners born here), height statistics almost always look at 19 year olds, yet many people will claim that they include short old people and that all Zoomers are AT LEAST 195 cm. Maybe this is a cope short Millenialcels use to claim why they can't get tight Zoomer pussy or something.

This is about as common as claiming that literally every toilet is a slut and that 100% of toilets have body counts in the four digits. In reality I only know a handful of three digit toilets and quite a lot of toilets with only 1 or 2 prior sex partners, despite knowing that toilets are unreasonably selective many will still claim that basically every Chad in the world fucks every toilet.

Black pill exposure is good, of course, but the LDAR culture here is bad.

The Blackpill is literally my main motivation for looksmaxxing. We should have more looksmaxxing threads.

There was a suggestion to create a separate category for looksmaxxing and it got quite some votes in the Suggestions section, but like most suggestions it was ignored. Let the LDAR stay in the sewers and let the rest of us focus on looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, and statusmaxxing.

It just feels like there are a lot of tallcels here because these tallfags won't stop bragging about their heights. :feelswhat: Fuck tallfags.
Exactly. Also alot of them measure retarded. A guy I knew from highschool said that he was nearly 2m tall when in reality he was about 185cm. It's just so retarded.
Unironically many people seem to think that the shortest Zoomers are 6'7 or something like that. The average Zoomer in the Netherlands is slightly shorter than the average Millennial and I'm talking about 19 year old males with no family history of migration (how the government classifies indigenous Dutch people as opposed to foreigners born here), height statistics almost always look at 19 year olds, yet many people will claim that they include short old people and that all Zoomers are AT LEAST 195 cm. Maybe this is a cope short Millenialcels use to claim why they can't get tight Zoomer pussy or something.
There is NO evidence to suggest that GenZ is taller than Millenians or SIGNIFICANTLY taller than GenX.

tbh everything about the blackpill has been talked about. there's nothing new . looks matter , personality matters way less than looks so therefore we don't have any more theories about the blackpill . and yeah i agree alot of people here have probably never been rejected .
but that dosen't mean they're fakecels .
seeing ugly people being rejected will give you a good idea about your chances

I think that this mentality is absolutely wrong, a lot of Blackpills are absolutely not discussed because the discussion ends at men who get rejected and never even have a date. Believe me, I have A LOT of female friends and they tell me about their dates, boyfriends, and husbands and they often tell me a lot of Blackpills that I see nobody discuss here. Likewise I read a lot of tabloids specifically written for a female audience, the Blackpills there are just taken as common knowledge but I rarely hear men discuss them.

Tails actually did talk about the disgustpill, that is "the ick", if a toilet is interested and even enthusiastically attracted to you she can instantly fall out of love over a tiny thing.

I can’t stand tge JBW obsessed ethnics but im still glad the incel movement is growing even if the generation is a a lot of stupid edgy kids that haven’t matured yet

The truth to JBW is that most people date within their race, see my comment here:

TL;DR only 7% of both male and female Whites (including both Hispanic and Non-Hispanic Whites) date outside of their race, if White men were so much more desperate to get pussy and White toilets were unattainable then we'd see a lot more White men date non-White toilets but the numbers are literally equal.

Then when you look at other races it seems as if Black and Asian men are relatively more successful with White toilets than White men are because twice as many Asian men as a percentage of Hispanic Asian-Americans and Non-Hispanic Asian-Americans date White toilets than White men date outside of their race. Minorities simply meet more members of the majority because of... Well duh.

In the Netherlands being Black is the biggest disadvantage on dating apps and Asians (both East, South East, and South) do very well here. If racial attraction was biological we'd see the exact same racial preferences as in the USA but the opposite is true, Blacks are #2 There and Asians at the bottom.

To be fair... Blacks are always a Number 2 (that was a bad joke...).

Those racepills are often based on flawed interpretations of biased data. Being a minority is always a disadvantage because people mate assortively. Taller men typically marry taller toilets, blonde men marry blonde toilets, anxious men marry anxious toilets, adventurous men marry adventurous toilets, Christians marry Christians, Muslims marry Muslims, Etc. Most Asians I see in the streets have an Asian partner, most Blacks have a Black partner, most Whites have a White partner, Etc.

We know that racial attractiveness exists to some degree, but most toilets still mate assortively, even if they're not particularly attracted to same-race men and we still don't know why.

What was the point in the women doing that? It makes no sense.
Women don't like confrontation and they don't like say no so as to not appear bitchy and confrontational. They'd rather just give out a number and get you out of there, rather than say no then deal with the guy pestering her further and possibly getting aggressive. They also give out lots of fake numbers.

The Blackpill is literally my main motivation for looksmaxxing. We should have more looksmaxxing threads.

There was a suggestion to create a separate category for looksmaxxing and it got quite some votes in the Suggestions section, but like most suggestions it was ignored. Let the LDAR stay in the sewers and let the rest of us focus on looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, and statusmaxxing.
Looksmaxxing section would be great. I'd like to see a dating section too. There are no based forums on the internet to talk and share experiences about dating. Red pill has their own forum, but there are too few people there (and they still push game) and you can't go to reddit without getting told bullshit like "she's just finding herself", "some people die alone, and that's okay (says the foid with no problems in her life)" and "women owe you nothing!".

Take me back to 2017 /r/incels...

Exactly. Also alot of them measure retarded. A guy I knew from highschool said that he was nearly 2m tall when in reality he was about 185cm. It's just so retarded.

There is NO evidence to suggest that GenZ is taller than Millenians or SIGNIFICANTLY taller than GenX.
It's only true of ethnics.

Last edited:
Wrong, East Asians are the only demographic still growing.

https:// www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

In fact, White Zoomers are actively shorter, even in the Netherlands.

https:// www.cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2021/37/nederlanders-korter-maar-nog-steeds-lang

https:// www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

In fact, White Zoomers are actively shorter, even in the Netherlands.

https:// www.cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2021/37/nederlanders-korter-maar-nog-steeds-lang

I'm a zoomeroid but I have had my fair share of rejections. Not a single woman ever called me attractive, women in person and online call me ugly. I even tried social circle game, the couple women in it thought I was "average" looking and I was pretty much explicitly told off the bat that nothing would go past friends by every woman I tried to be platonic with. The shit covered cherry on top is that literally every single one of them dated Chad-types, and these girls were far from the popular Stacies, though they were still pretty attractive in my book. I have never tried cold approaching and I don't plan to due to my shitty experiences with women and how they react to me.

I have a part-time job and am in university to try to get a career, but the gen-ed classes are breaking my fucking balls, so I guess I'm pretty retarded. I have been at university for five miserable years (with sophomore credit hours), and through that time, almost every woman I interacted with has treated me poorly. The only solace I can find is at my job, because I'm mostly doing things by myself, and then I can go on home and use my wage money to buy good copes, though I want an actual career that pays more.

I was around since Sluthate and r/incels, I believe I was 16 when I joined the incelosphere. Tbh I don't think the status of being here for so long should be anything to look up to. I really want to get off this godforsaken forum and get a gf and live my life, but it seems I have literally no choice in my situation despite trying everything at hand besides surgery. Everything on Looksmax is water is wet bullshit. Everything everyone tells me is retarded, wrong, and I've likely tried it at some point. I am similar to you and stuck in a rut.

I think that this mentality is absolutely wrong, a lot of Blackpills are absolutely not discussed because the discussion ends at men who get rejected and never even have a date. Believe me, I have A LOT of female friends and they tell me about their dates, boyfriends, and husbands and they often tell me a lot of Blackpills that I see nobody discuss here. Likewise I read a lot of tabloids specifically written for a female audience, the Blackpills there are just taken as common knowledge but I rarely hear men discuss them.

Tails actually did talk about the disgustpill, that is "the ick", if a toilet is interested and even enthusiastically attracted to you she can instantly fall out of love over a tiny thing.
Can you tell us about some of the blackpills from the other side? I have come across female-targeted stuff, which I just found to be either ammo for women for their more cruel behaviors or things that vindicate their grievances. I, honestly, don't remember most girls being manipulative in my hs years. It's definitely safe to say the online female spaces enabled their modern behaviors. This forum may not know about the nuances of those conversations, but ultimately doesn't matter. I have hung out and gone to bars late at night with women in relationships, and that alone depressed me about the current state of dating. Also lived through the eras op talked about here. Been shot down by hs crush and another was a college girl that my friend tried setting me up with. At the end, the hopelessness was too overwhelming for me to continue. I suppose the new guys are just way too discouraged by the accounts of older guys, and they weren't fortunate enough to have girls being nice to them in their hs years like some of us were to build their confidence.

I cold approached and everything but they rejected me

High IQ post, i agree.
TBH only thing worse about not having a femoid in ur life is actually having a femoid in ur life.

Indeed. I can relate. I got rejected constantly for so many years that reality itself forced the black pill down my throat, and I finally had to accept that some people are just born losers in some areas of life, namely dating, women, and subsequently, procreation.

This analysis is accurate, but not 100% accurate.

I don't think you're being fair. @Zer0/∞, for example, makes honest efforts to engage users in discussion, despite how nonsensical the theory might be (oofy doofy theory in this case).

What's your definition of a quality user? Two off of the top of my head are @Atavistic Autist and @Iamnothere000 . Then there are the very intelligent users like @Lebensmüder, who's AWOL, and @SchrodingersDick, who rarely posts, but from the rare times that they do, you can infer that their brains are firing on all neurons. There's a handful of other high IQ users whose names escape me at the moment.
Thanks for the kind words bro. You didn’t mention him, but BLACKPILLPRES, or however his username is spelled, was a very intelligent, high-effort poster, and is sorely missed, Atleast by me. One of the reasons I dont post here as often as I used to is his absence. I really liked his threads.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried.
Well I’m an autistic basement dwelling millennial.

Thanks for the kind words bro.
:feelsYall:

You didn’t mention him, but BLACKPILLPRES, or however his username is spelled, was a very intelligent, high-effort poster, and is sorely missed, Atleast by me. One of the reasons I dont post here as often as I used to is his absence. I really liked his threads.
The reason I didn't mention him is because, although he's high effort, his reasoning and thought process isn't very refined and sophisticated. He makes elementary errors and lacks much of the knowledge base of the topics he vehemently argues for/against, some of which are technical and have a large body of study and material. He stubbornly powers through his faulty arguments and fails to accept that he just doesn't know something and needs to look into it, before making arguments for/against.

On height pools I think some of our members lie, same as in general on internet. For example people online often say their dick is longer or more girth than in reality.

There's no cure for autism. If you're non-NT enough the only way to have sex is by matching on dating apps with an autistic profile just be Chad, being approached just be Chad or warm approaching through friend groups. Your point is valid for the latter or CS students surrounded by fellow autists and a few foids. But not if you joined incels after already fucking your life up by graduating college as a friendless virgin autist.

As a zoomer who did a few cold approach i need to tell you: they don't work. If any girl doesn't want on her own to meet you, she is not interested. If you're attractive, there are no foids around you and no one is interested into you. And the worst thing that happend for me is being shamed on the internet and in the school. I also feel ashamed for asking out really retarded girl and she rejected me. I personaly I want to punch my face every time when I see her, because I went soo low and still fallied. The diffrent thing is with guys. Out of curiousity I ask out random guys and talk (always 5 or lower) and there was no problem.

And another problem, height. 6 feet is a "standard" hight for zoomers. Of course, there are a lot of guys who are shorter (basicly over on the start if they don't have any others atributes maxed, like face, skin and hair). But if you want to really be wanted, you need to be 6'4 or more with decent face and hairs. There is no way to date in modern world.

Personaly, I also hate tiktok fags. This app is bullshit, i see normies everyday using it. They countinously scroll thru bullshit, videos for chinese factories and some videos from local are. I hate modern fags. They are such "much lpg, much tolerance" and you remember that they hate you with and every inch of their bodies just for existence. I hope that they will kill each others like normies to do. Hopeless piecies of trash with jewmedia brains and no acutal knowlage, nethier their world ("recent thing good/bad"), hobby or any school subject.
They can only use drugs, vape and drink. And yes, I sound like a boomer while being they age

The official rules of this site even says that men with past relationships are allowed, but I've seen many "Normies with dry spells" get banned.
The rules don’t say that.

The rules definitely do not “expressly” allow the ascended ie those sex havers who’ve had unpaid romantic sex or one night stand lust based sex with women to be members here.

I can see with how one particular line of the rules is written you could interpret it like that but regardless if a poster here came out and expressly admitted to having had a sexual relationship or unpaid ONS lust sex with a woman they’re most certainly getting permabanned if reported or caught, so that certain line of the rule is moreso unfortunately written like the Clinton era’s “Don’t ask, don’t tell” anti fags in the military policy rather than a resolute anti romantic/lust sex haver policy befitting of our incel community.

Since this is not our actual site intent I’ll have to edit it or re-write it myself or ask Master to do it.

As we 100% want no confusion that unpaid sexhavers are ideally not allowed here.

Serge established the precedent that occasional special considerations can be made for super autists like Bretty boy whose alleged “sexhaving” in question was either dubious or disgusting at best.

Though to make this “mercy” policy more palatable to our base I will probably leave any new instance up to a user vote.

Last edited:
Ascended or roped. Or they just stopped caring. Once you get old your sex drive is basically non-existent.
If they ascended, they weren't incels to begin with.

Who came up with this term of ascension?

ive been rejected a shit ton of times. usual when i see people here calling others fake i sigh and move on. there are quite a lot of fakes themselves among them. its my paranoia i guess but there could always be a antifa plot to rot this forum from the inside out. ive got thrown again off of redit so i guess this is the only unsafe space left to resort to.

Ascended or roped. Or they just stopped caring. Once you get old your sex drive is basically non-existent.
This is probably one of the hardest parts about being an oldercel. I spent my life dreaming about having sexual experiences and then I can feel my body changing as I get older and my sex drive waning. Even if I do ascend against all odds, I’d be scared any hole would cheat on me due to my lack of sexual interest in her when it’s just that I can’t get excited as often as I used to. The oldcel conundrum.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online.
Why reinvent the wheel time and time again? Would you try eating a certain kind of mushroom if those who went before you got food poisoning? Surely not. What's the crucial difference between partaking of the aforementioned mushroom and, e.g., cold approaching when "cold approaching don't work for ugly men" has been all but statistically proven at this point?

Why reinvent the wheel time and time again? Would you try eating a certain kind of mushroom if those who went before you got food poisoning? Surely not. What's the crucial difference between partaking of the aforementioned mushroom and, e.g., cold approaching when "cold approaching don't work for ugly men" has been all but statistically proven at this point?
This is a valid counter-point. There's nothing wrong or incomplete from learning from the results of other people's experiences. Their understanding will not be as deep as someone who's been through the experiences themselves, but it's a totally justifiable approach. Of course, you have to be black pilled from experience, but you don't need to replicate the entirety of their experiences to introduce a new theory and state that it might be the case.

Average height is short. Back in college I knew a 5'11 guy that had slayed when he was younger and leaner. He struggled recently because of hypergamy and minor health issues.I remember one time he half jokingly referred to himself as a manlet. Then later one time we went drinking and i jokingly said he's a manlet(dont remember the exact context) and he got kinda mad. He got mad because I was telling the truth.

You dont stand out in any way at average height. Toilets want a man that stands out.

Weren’t you a mod on r/braincels?

Reddit part of the old incelosphere was ironically the best. The sheer amount of memes from braincels, tablemaxxing, even incelswithouthate was ok trying to skirt the rules
Honestly. They had a genuine culture, instead of a bunch of lonely losers self-pitying all day; we attempted to find actual humor in our situation.
I loved the air of self deprecation, the stories, the art, the memes. It was basically a renaissance, a ton of creative people coming together to make fun of themselves but also brutally satirizing modern soyciety & how it contributes to our fundamental failures.
& now it's all gone...

Im not a zoomer, ill admit I don't have nearly enough life and social experiences to claim something as a hard fact from everything i stated. I often talk about things with determination but truth is I know nothing, I neither saw it in person or experience it firsthand since I am an basement dweller for the bigger part of my life.

From my experience you need money, looks and status, money and status goes hand in hand so that leaves money and looks, by looks I mean overall looks (face, hair, height, build, etc). Imo height plays the biggest role since its the first thing that everyone notice on a guy. Both things determine your confidence and in most people eyes confidence and extrovertism = NT.
In my experience my height brings hell and disdain from people's incorrect shitty inherited shit personalities.

What do you think about me, OP? I remember you as a former moderator on here. I never tried OLD because I always had self-image issues. I tried with two girls but both of them rejected me. I decided to ask other girls for their opinion on me rather going by what I say or what we say here since I felt I needed a female perspective but honestly their answers surprised me for the better, however, I still can't believe the things they say due to my two rejections. I haven't really tried since then and honestly speaking I can't be bothered. I already gave up when it comes to pursuing girls.

Because I'd say "younger" incels know that there's no point in being rejected a hundred of times or try plenty of dating apps.

We know that it's pointless, thx to these older generations.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online. And yet they confidently assert these theories with an infinite amount of conviction as if they possessed divine knowledge. They'll see a couple videos on tik tok of girls saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!". Or they'll see some cherry picked example of an ugly guy with a gf (and he's clearly betabuxxing) and they'll go "OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!!" or "LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED JUST BE NT!". They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly" and when ugly guys with far more experience (with rejection) say "I'm incel KHV and I have X but I'm ugly and even obese women don't want me, believe me i've tried" they either go "FAKECEL LARP!!!" or they'll just confidently repeat themselves, completely ignoring what was said.

What's even worse is that these types of posters are also the most active in terms of number of posts per day, because their posts are usually only one or two sentences and zero effort as they just confidently repeat the same talking points over and over again and make no effort to engage in genuine conversation. So they end up drowning out the few quality posters that are on here.
I've to agree. I've never asked out a girl. Although that's because women's body language towards me gives it away that they've nothing to do with me. So i don't bother trying anymore

Can somebody remember this oldcel who had challenge every day tonaproach a toilet till he get a gf. It came out that everything was fake but it was so well written..