Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another thing I miss about the old incelosphere...

The old incelosphere was dominated by guys who actually had a lot of experience with rejection. Not only did we try online dating, but we also tried social circle game, cold approaching, approaching a wide variety of women in different types of venues, etc. The theories we posited were primarily based on real life experiences and observation.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online. And yet they confidently assert these theories with an infinite amount of conviction as if they possessed divine knowledge. They'll see a couple videos on tik tok of girls saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!". Or they'll see some cherry picked example of an ugly guy with a gf (and he's clearly betabuxxing) and they'll go "OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!!" or "LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED JUST BE NT!". They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly" and when ugly guys with far more experience (with rejection) say "I'm incel KHV and I have X but I'm ugly and even obese women don't want me, believe me i've tried" they either go "FAKECEL LARP!!!" or they'll just confidently repeat themselves, completely ignoring what was said.

What's even worse is that these types of posters are also the most active in terms of number of posts per day, because their posts are usually only one or two sentences and zero effort as they just confidently repeat the same talking points over and over again and make no effort to engage in genuine conversation. So they end up drowning out the few quality posters that are on here.
fuck man this thread hits hard. Another thing I miss about the old incelosphere is that it felt like the early days of MMA, where nitty gritty blackpill theories were still debated-- there was a vague sense of looks mattering, but we didn't boil it down to a science yet.

Reddit part of the old incelosphere was ironically the best. The sheer amount of memes from braincels, tablemaxxing, even incelswithouthate was ok trying to skirt the rules

it's funny, because in the us, men who are 6'0 and above are in the top 10% of men. so there is way more tallfags here than irl. and then when you factor in all the ethnicels here who are from countries where the average height is way lower... holy shit this place is full of moggers
Btw the mods pinned this thread, they would rather defend the existence of tallcels over us, you get 20% warnings for “cherry-picking” a good looking manlet who’s an incel now. :feelsclown:

Btw the mods pinned this thread, they would rather defend the existence of tallcels over us, you get 20% warnings for “cherry-picking” a good looking manlet who’s an incel now. :feelsclown:
a lot of the jannies are tallfags themselves. i'm not surprised

I can’t stand tge JBW obsessed ethnics but im still glad the incel movement is growing even if the generation is a a lot of stupid edgy kids that haven’t matured yet
true, a lot of infighting and pointless arguments around here now.

Im not a zoomer, ill admit I don't have nearly enough life and social experiences to claim something as a hard fact from everything i stated. I often talk about things with determination but truth is I know nothing, I neither saw it in person or experience it firsthand since I am an basement dweller for the bigger part of my life.

From my experience you need money, looks and status, money and status goes hand in hand so that leaves money and looks, by looks I mean overall looks (face, hair, height, build, etc). Imo height plays the biggest role since its the first thing that everyone notice on a guy. Both things determine your confidence and in most people eyes confidence and extrovertism = NT.

this, they'll act shallow and dry around you no matter how much you try if your undesired, it's pointless. also noticing if a foid is interested in you they to look for as much for ur attention or react in a positive demeanor if you interact with them, from what i heard.
Yup. The positive demeanor is usually flirting or giggling you can tell when a foid likes you

I can’t stand tge JBW obsessed ethnics

Any variation of "Just be [ethnicity]" is wrong. Certain races undeniably have it harder than others, but if you're a sub4 male, it doesn't matter what race you are.
im still glad the incel movement is growing even if the generation is a a lot of stupid edgy kids that haven’t matured yet
1. Quality > quantity. The signal to noise ratio is infinitely more important than sheer numbers.

2. I honestly don't see them ever changing their ways. It's just a generational difference. Zoomers grew up in the age of instant gratification, with smartphones, twitter, instagram etc. Effort posting is an alien concept to them, they simply lack the attention span. On top of that, zoomers have this extreme smugness and most of them have specific beliefs (that they acquired online) that they're extremely confident about, bombastically vocal about, and will throw a tantrum over if they're challenged on it. They simply can't handle discourse.

I understand that in general, young people are often arrogant and think they've figured the world out, but gen z is much worse in this department than millennials ever were. They have no self-doubt, seemly lack curiosity, and seem to just want to confidently repeat their beliefs over and over with the hopes of converting others to believe what they do through sheer brute force. They only want to read and see things that reaffirm their strident agenda.

It's not just the types of people I described in my OP post, it's just how zoomers in general are. The same is true for far right zoomers, SJW zoomers, etc.

There are some exceptional zoomers that are nothing like this, and i've encountered some online from time to time. They're anomalies but I truly feel bad for these types. It's obvious how frustrated and depressed they are. It must be hell being young and struggling to find relatable people your own age.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with gatekeeping, in fact the types of posters I described in OP post are now dominant because of a lack of gatekeeping. They should have been gatekeeped out or at least forced to assimilate. The old attitude was that the fakecels were the ones that never tried much.

Now that they have strength in numbers (and by just being louder) they're taking control of the zeitgeist and subverting the blackpill. Then they turn around and say that it's the ugly KHV truecel OGs that are the problem and that they're fakecel because they happen to have one trait that they lack and blame their inceldom on.
I agree, some gatekeeping is fine and good, but the pioneers of the black pill are now gone. This fakecel witch hunt need to end and this forum should focus more on who's blackpilled than on who's a "fakecel". More often than not fakecels are just failed normies with no place to go. They are still virgins, outcasts, bullied, etc.

Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college.
They count as incel. If you even have to install Tinder, its over.

it's funny, because in the us, men who are 6'0 and above are in the top 10% of men. so there is way more tallfags here than irl. and then when you factor in all the ethnicels here who are from countries where the average height is way lower... holy shit this place is full of moggers
6’1 here

Honestly agreed. I think that a lot of people here are just addicted to rage at this point while I'm more starting to accept my situation.

JFL wtf. why does it feel like there's more tallfags here than manlet incels? sometimes i feel like the only manlet here
You’re 5’8, on the lower end of average. Do you consider yourself a true manlet or a manlet by foid standards?

You’re 5’8, on the lower end of average. Do you consider yourself a true manlet or a manlet by foid standards?
manlet by foid standards. i'm not really short enough that it makes me look like a clown (my face does that). but i'm not average and i'm not tall enough to impress foids with my height.

very low IQ.
This is a lie. You just didn’t have the same opportunities as they had. Success is luck based. I think youre being unnecessarily harsh on yourself

I could argue you don't know you're truly sub4 unless you've been rejected a certain number of times, but if you were called ugly enough times then that's good enough to be considered truecel in my book even if you don't have that many rejections.

That said, as long as you aren't behaving like the types of posters I described in the OP post, then I have no beef with you.
It's low IQ to approach without explicit signs of intereat, no offense to you I assume the culture was different back then, but these days that would get you arrested or at least posted on social media and made a pariah. That being said I did approach two women back in college they looked disgusted, afraid and uncomfortable. They gave one word answers and eventually walked away. Also worth noting that that the negative looks I regularly get from passerby along with women treating me coldly and rudely even as cashiers, receptionists and nurses is enough to indicate I am ugly.

Ascended or roped. Or they just stopped caring. Once you get old your sex drive is basically non-existent.
Nah, sex drive is still there, the problem is they get too old to date young, fertile woman and too inexperienced to date women their own age, so any chance of ascending becomes very difficult. So they just mail it in and stop caring; they’ll still beat off and wish they had a real foid to fuck but understand and accept that’s not a reality anymore.

The reality is, this community had a peak shelf life of approximately two years, that’s it. The oldcels, if they didn’t rope or ascend, have already heard it all, read it all, seen it all, so there’s no point to continue being invested in it. Also, as grumpy old men do, I’m sure many of them got annoyed by the constant and ongoing petty arguments between members of their community.

Bottom line, the novelty wore off. Remember how exciting and fresh the first wave of Chadfishing tales and posts were? When the original series of Blackpill Comics (then called “Redpill Comics”) first came out and how true and hilarious they were? You don’t really see much of that anymore and the shit’s gone way too mainstream for the community’s own good. It jumped the shark in a way. When you have cringy tv shows with characters using incel lingo, you know it’s over.

Bottom line, the novelty wore off. Remember how exciting and fresh the first wave of Chadfishing tales and posts were? When the original series of Blackpill Comics (then called “Redpill Comics”) first came out and how true and hilarious they were? You don’t really see much of that anymore and the shit’s gone way too mainstream for the community’s own good. It jumped the shark in a way. When you have cringy tv shows with characters using incel lingo, you know it’s over.
:yes:

Not at all, a real incel never ascends , if somebody has ascended they were not incel to begin with.
I disagree, there's a difference between an incel and a trucel. All incels always have a small chance to ascend, trucels don't.

Do I need to relitterate my past trauma with female rejection because of my midget genes? Nah I don't want to speak about it

Incredibly based. That was how the black pill was created, by men who completed the journey from blue pill, through red pill until they arrived at the black pill.
Do you feel it’s necessary/beneficial for guys to have experienced those other pills or does it save time, headaches and heartaches if they quickly discover the blackpill, the only pill they will ever know and savvy up on the works and literature of disgruntled oldcels?

I remember being bluepilled when I was very young, then discovered PUA shit, then became redpilled for a long time until I finally graduated to the blackpill.

Sometimes you wish you could’ve been blackpilled sooner but then you read threads like these about kids who discover the incelosphere before they hit puberty, right when they first start liking girls.

What’s your take on early exposure to the blackpill? Good? Bad?

Yeah agree, you're not incel if you never got rejected
Not really, you can tell foids aren’t interested in us just by the way they act and talk. little need to ask them out for a response.

The old incelosphere was dominated by guys who actually had a lot of experience with rejection. Not only did we try online dating, but we also tried social circle game, cold approaching, approaching a wide variety of women in different types of venues, etc. The theories we posited were primarily based on real life experiences and observation.
Indeed. I can relate. I got rejected constantly for so many years that reality itself forced the black pill down my throat, and I finally had to accept that some people are just born losers in some areas of life, namely dating, women, and subsequently, procreation.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online. And yet they confidently assert these theories with an infinite amount of conviction as if they possessed divine knowledge. They'll see a couple videos on tik tok of girls saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!". Or they'll see some cherry picked example of an ugly guy with a gf (and he's clearly betabuxxing) and they'll go "OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!!" or "LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED JUST BE NT!". They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly" and when ugly guys with far more experience (with rejection) say "I'm incel KHV and I have X but I'm ugly and even obese women don't want me, believe me i've tried" they either go "FAKECEL LARP!!!" or they'll just confidently repeat themselves, completely ignoring what was said.
This analysis is accurate, but not 100% accurate.

What's even worse is that these types of posters are also the most active in terms of number of posts per day, because their posts are usually only one or two sentences and zero effort as they just confidently repeat the same talking points over and over again and make no effort to engage in genuine conversation.
I don't think you're being fair. @Zer0/∞, for example, makes honest efforts to engage users in discussion, despite how nonsensical the theory might be (oofy doofy theory in this case).

So they end up drowning out the few quality posters that are on here.
What's your definition of a quality user? Two off of the top of my head are @Atavistic Autist and @Iamnothere000 . Then there are the very intelligent users like @Lebensmüder, who's AWOL, and @SchrodingersDick, who rarely posts, but from the rare times that they do, you can infer that their brains are firing on all neurons. There's a handful of other high IQ users whose names escape me at the moment.

Last edited:
Do you feel it’s necessary/beneficial for guys to have experienced those other pills or does it save time, headaches and heartaches if they quickly discover the blackpill, the only pill they will ever know and savvy up on the works and literature of disgruntled oldcels?

I remember being bluepilled when I was very young, then discovered PUA shit, then became redpilled for a long time until I finally graduated to the blackpill.

Sometimes you wish you could’ve been blackpilled sooner but then you read threads like these about kids who discover the incelosphere before they hit puberty, right when they first start liking girls.

Oh man, do I ever have a thread for you, buddy boyo.

Please pardon the shameless self-promotion.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers
That's why it feels like home.

who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online.
Good point.

And yet they confidently assert these theories with an infinite amount of conviction as if they possessed divine knowledge. They'll see a couple videos on tik tok of girls saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!". Or they'll see some cherry picked example of an ugly guy with a gf (and he's clearly betabuxxing) and they'll go "OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!!" or "LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED JUST BE NT!". They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly" and when ugly guys with far more experience (with rejection) say "I'm incel KHV and I have X but I'm ugly and even obese women don't want me, believe me i've tried" they either go "FAKECEL LARP!!!" or they'll just confidently repeat themselves, completely ignoring what was said.
People making such conclusions are just low IQ. But that's incel site right?

It's low IQ to approach without explicit signs of intereat, no offense to you

Well, like I've always said, I'm low IQ and low inhibition. Also my logic was that as long as I had even say, a 0.3 percent chance, all I had to do was play numbers game, approach women at or below my looks level, and that mathematically I'd eventually find someone. In addition to being low IQ and low inhibition, I'm also stubborn, so I ended up approaching way more women than I should have.

II assume the culture was different back then, but these days that would get you arrested or at least posted on social media and made a pariah.

That's actually a good point. The lion's share of my cold approaches were done in 2005-2007. Back then, cold approaching was just seen as a nuisance rather than "harassment". You wouldn't get in trouble as long as:

1. There was no touching
2. You didn't say anything sexual or offensive
3. You knew when to walk away

I never broke any of those rules. I did get some really harsh rejections, like "get your ugly ass out of here" "go drink some rat poison" "no one likes you" "ew what the fuck why is your face so busted?" (and yes, these were specific things told to me) and so on but I never got in any legal trouble or made a pariah. These days, a zoomer doing what I did would likely end up a pariah. Maybe there's an argument to be made that theres a middle ground. That you should ideally have some cold approaches under your belt, but you shouldn't approach women in the massive numbers that I did. Maybe a few dozen cold approaches or so.

Then again, now that I think about it, even that might be too risky as I've recently seen a lot of videos where women set up cameras at the gym and complain about men even glancing at them.

I guess my advice to any zoomers cold approaching would be to be aware of your surroundings and know when to take a hint and walk away. If she's only giving one word replies, get out of there ASAP and don't even look at her again. Though maybe even that advice is out of touch for 2023.

All that said, none of this changes the fact that the lack of experience with rejection is one of the main reasons the newer generation of incels (in the incelosphere, not everyday bluepilled incels) aren't as blackpilled. It's one thing to read something on the internet or watch some videos, but to actually experience it for yourself gives you a level of understanding you just can't otherwise get. My generation of blackpillers (which are all gone) learned the blackpill through trial and error. Studies and dating website experiments (we did those on okcupid and plentyoffish) were just supplemental.

You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone in the incelosphere that approached many women who downplays the importance of looks like a lot of these basement dwelling autists do.

Last edited:
based ryo coming in with brutal realities

Well, like I've always said, I'm low IQ and low inhibition. Also my logic was that as long as I had even say, a 0.3 percent chance, all I had to do was play numbers game, approach women at or below my looks level, and that mathematically I'd eventually find someone. In addition to being low IQ and low inhibition, I'm also stubborn, so I ended up approaching way more women than I should have.

That's actually a good point. The lion's share of my cold approaches were done in 2005-2007. Back then, cold approaching was just seen as a nuisance rather than "harassment". You wouldn't get in trouble as long as:

1. There was no touching
2. You didn't say anything sexual or offensive
3. You knew when to walk away

I never broke any of those rules. I did get some really harsh rejections. like "get your ugly ass out of here" "go drink some rat poison" "no one likes you" "ew what the fuck why is your face so busted?" and so on but I never got in any legal trouble or made a pariah. These days, a zoomer doing what I did would likely end up a pariah. Maybe there's an argument to be made that theres a middle ground. That you should ideally have some cold approaches under your belt, but you shouldn't approach women in the massive numbers that I did. Maybe a few dozen cold approaches or so.

Then again, now that I think about it, even that might be too risky as I've recently seen a lot of videos where women set up cameras at the gym and complain about men even glancing at them.

I guess my advice to any zoomers cold approaching would be to be aware of your surroundings and know when to take a hint and walk away. If she's only giving one word replies, get out of there ASAP and don't even look at her again. Though maybe even that advice is out of touch for 2023.

All that said, none of this changes the fact that the lack of experience with rejection is one of the main reasons the newer generation of incels aren't as blackpilled. It's one thing to read something on the internet or watch some videos, but to actually experience it for yourself gives you a level of understanding you just can't otherwise get. My generation of blackpillers (which are all gone) learned the blackpill through trial and error. Studies and dating website experiments (we did those on okcupid and plentyoffish) were just supplemental.

You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone in the incelosphere that approached many women who downplays the importance of looks like a lot of these basement dwelling autists do.
How did you actually approach them? Did you just greet them and ask them questions about themselves and hoping you could ask them for their number? That's what I did and they already started giving one word answers and walked away. Of course this was much later than your approaches back in 2015. In one case I actually did need directions and the woman didn't even give them to me properly and walked away after I asked her what her major was. The other one acted similarly but I asked her more information about herself and she gave one word answers and walked away. These experiences were very black-pilling to me and made me realize it was over and girls didn't treat me nearly as badly back then as they do now.

This cunt in my workplace treated me like shit, gave me mocking looks from a distance and would avoid interacting with me even in group. When I had to work alone with her, I asked her a few questions about work and she said she didn't want to talk to me. I kept asking her why and even followed her demanding an answer. No surprise I got fired for it, though they didn't officially admit it was just this, and gave me vague bullshit reasons. This taught me an interesting lesson that zoomer foids won't even interact with you platonically if they find your face is sub4 . I wasn't even sexually interested in her and she was thin and probably a LTB to MTB curry foid at best.

Also got similar treatment from a black landwhale and this transgender foid which can't even pass because the creature was tall, big framed and balding with a baby face and sounded like a gay man talking. The scum even let me take the blame for something it messed up on, it was my first day and I was training. Needless to say I quit the hell out of there, it has become very toxic to even work in an environment with zoomer women, if your face is sub4.

How did you actually approach them? Did you just greet them and ask them questions about themselves and hoping you could ask them for their number?
Yeah, pretty much. I never did any of that autistic pua shit like "negging" and "kino escalation". It's also worth noting that I was gymmaxxing back then and pretty fit. I wasn't buff, but I was shredded and had a 6 pack.
That's what I did and they already started giving one word answers and walked away.
That's how the majority of my rejections went down. I got a lot of fake numbers as well.

high IQ post though like it or not

Mogs me. What was the point in the women doing that? It makes no sense.
Most women (and arguably most men) are generally nonconfrontational. It's easier for them to give you a fake number than it is for them to tell you "no, i'm not giving you my number". Most guys can handle being told "no" but there are guys out there who will go "w-why not?" and they simply don't want to deal with that shit.

Most women (and arguably most men) are generally nonconfrontational. It's easier for them to give you a fake number than it is for them to tell you "no, i'm not giving you my number". Most guys can handle being told "no" but there are guys out there who will go "w-why not?" and they simply don't want to deal with that shit.
Interesting. Perhaps women have changed in their behavior, I think Zoomer foids wouldn't even bother with the fake number routine and just walk away if you ask for their number and they aren't interested.

Ascended or roped. Or they just stopped caring. Once you get old your sex drive is basically non-existent.
That's not always true. The r/virgin subreddit is filled with oldcels who have high sex drives. As long as you produce normal levels of testosterone, you will have a sex drive even if you're 80 years old.

That's not always true. The r/virgin subreddit is filled with oldcels who have high sex drives. As long as you produce normal levels of testosterone, you will have a sex drive even if you're 80 years old.
Don't destroy my copes like that.

that's what I meant. All matter. If you have only one, you're fucked anyway.
If you have a good face, but are severely autistic you'll be incel anyway. If you have a good face but are short to the point of midget tier, you also stay incel. Knajjd was an example of that.
No one on this forum is severely autistic, as severely autistic people have an IQ of 70 and can't even use a computer.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with gatekeeping, in fact the types of posters I described in OP post are now dominant because of a lack of gatekeeping. They should have been gatekeeped out or at least forced to assimilate. The old attitude was that the fakecels were the ones that never tried much.

Now that they have strength in numbers (and by just being louder) they're taking control of the zeitgeist and subverting the blackpill. Then they turn around and say that it's the ugly KHV truecel OGs that are the problem and that they're fakecel because they happen to have one trait that they lack and blame their inceldom on.
Nobody is saying that. We're just saying words that are also known as "reality". If you have non-incel and Chad traits (tall/big dick/ good face), but DON'T have the WHOLE package, you are a complete volcel and the reason why you failed is YOUR OWN FAULT. NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CONTROL.

JFL wtf. why does it feel like there's more tallfags here than manlet incels? sometimes i feel like the only manlet here
It's the zoomers bro! I'm telling you bro! 190cm manlet in 2024 bro! I'm 195cm and I'm barely above average bro! It doesn't matter bro! I'm still incel bro!

Most height polls have consistently shown that 30%-35% of the forum are 6’0 or above
Which is higher than national averages jfl. If you're 183cm, you are taller than 80% of men.

Don't destroy my copes like that.
I will hiroshimanagasakipill this forum. I am planning to make 2 threads to destroy the 2 biggest copes among people. I'll make them when I finish with my tests (studying).

I think it's beneficial because then these guys would speak from a position of experience, because they actually tried to make it work. If you go straight to LDAR then you just give up without even trying. This is also how the black pill is kept pure. It comes from experiencing the treatments women give to men and not from theorizing in a forum.

I do wish I was blackpilled sooner, or even redpilled. When you know about them you can protect yourself better from women, have a less worse experience in dating and avoid predatory women. We already know that most women are awful, but a good one will improve your life a hundredfold. It's why I encourage dating while blackpilled.

Black pill exposure is good, of course, but the LDAR culture here is bad.

online dating, but we also tried social circle game, cold approaching
Tried 1 and 3, never had a social circle though. All of my approaches between 2007 and 2013 were not successful. Gave up after that cuz my mental health could not handle any more rejection

this was when redpill (PUA at the time, wasn't called redpill yet) was dominant, dudes would b like "my ugly ass 5'2" buddy gets LAID all the time because he has GAME" and the only advice given was to personalitymaxx and approach moar, maybe dress nice

Tried 1 and 3, never had a social circle though. All of my approaches between 2007 and 2013 were not successful. Gave up after that cuz my mental health could not handle any more rejection

this was when redpill (PUA at the time, wasn't called redpill yet) was dominant, dudes would b like "my ugly ass 5'2" buddy gets LAID all the time because he has GAME" and the only advice given was to personalitymaxx and approach moar, maybe dress nice
The only timeline where you wouldn't get harrased , try that shit today you will get posted on tik tok as a loser and spread like wildfire most likely a restriction order too