Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another Surgerymaxxing Thread : Fat Grifting - alternative to Fillers - WEAK CHINCELS GTFIH

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

Another thing I had no idea about existing. You can cut out your asshole fat (you are not fag so you don't need it anyway) and put it in your chin or jaw. If you got a weak chin you can just put it in there and you can do it under local anesthesia and it is waaaaaay less invasive than something like Genioplasty where they move your entire bones.

It is also pernament.

I think I will get this done. This + temporary fillers nosesjob for lowering the bumps. I might do something with the rest of my face idk. My jaw is pretty decent, it is the only single trait on my face that doesn't suck complete dick, my Gonial angle is close to ideal. Hmm maybe I can use this on my cheeks too idk.

How much of my ass will they have to cut out do you reckon?

Does it work for skinnycels or only if you have an excessive amount of fat ? AFAIK you have to have a certain percentage of body fat to be able to do fat grafts, correct me if im wrong

ANSWER ME YOU RACIST