Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Another study proves JBW

Odd; I guess it's just their thugmaxxed halo and possibly a culture of NTness, gymmaxxing, and overall no real conservative culture for the younger generations... :feelshehe:

Though the real damning statistic is more white students being associated with more noodlefoid degeneracy; I guess all claims of "innocence" go out the window when blue-eyed 6'2 Chads are present! :feelsclown:

What about the percent of black undergraduate students? More hookups for white foids?

Odd; I guess it's just their thugmaxxed halo and possibly a culture of NTness, gymmaxxing, and overall no real conservative culture for the younger generations... :feelshehe:

Though the real damning statistic is more white students being associated with more noodlefoid degeneracy; I guess all claims of "innocence" go out the window when blue-eyed 6'2 Chads are present! :feelsclown:
Unfortunately the study is behind paywall, probably more blackpills in there :feelshehe:

JFL as expected this study claims its because of "white men fetishizing asian foids" rather than the opposite
Got a link to the full study?

Im white and a truecel

JFL as expected this study claims its because of "white men fetishizing asian foids" rather than the opposite
So true, yellow fever is just a term used to confuse people. Because women have no agency, lmao. If there's a fever its white as snow

Noodlewhores develop the reputation for being easy whores themselves.

A lot of liberal white foids may be major whores. But they don't go around just fucking anybody especially if he is non-white.

Most noodlewhores on the otherhand, will fuck any other race than Asian. They are shameless and should at least try to show some pride and self respect like non-asian foids do.