Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Another Short Story I Wrote

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Amy was struggling to post-pandemic life, but she ran into a problem. There was a girl at Amy's high school, Kaylee, who seemed exactly like the type of bitchy cheerleader one would see in a 80's summer flick: well-endowed financially as well as anatomically, beautiful as a swan, and as compassionate as a crocodile.

Amy went through her high school years without causing much trouble, preferring to spend almost all my time reading, making crafts, and posting on Pinterest. She had a friend, Emma, who did similar things. She never bothered anyone andmade decent grades. Life seemed to be proceeding smoothly-- she was almost happy.

That situation changed when Kaylee decided she decided she was bored. She had started making TikTok videos a while back, sometimes in the middle of the hallways with her friends, obstructing traffic. It didn't annoy me that much. But the situation changed when she decided to bring Amy's friend Emma into it.

Emma was walking through the hallway after school had ended and wound up walking near one of Kaylee's TikTok soirees. Kaylee, seeing the opportunity to spice up her content, leapt off the girls she was precariously posing on and gestured flamboyantly at Emma's shoes, "What are those?!" she shouted.

It didn't matter that it was an outdated meme.

It didn't matter that Emma was wearing a normal pair of Converse sneakers.

But at any rate, Emma became the laughing stock of the school within a few days, and Amy didn't like that. Kaylee had bullied other girls before, too. The normally shy schoolgirl set out to teach her a lesson.

Kaylee would often pour water onto her face from her Yeti mug for her videos. While she had left it unattended to go to the bathroom with her posse, Amy started her plan: Kaylee having left the Yeti open as I had noticed her doing lately, she seized an opportunity and poured hydrochloric acid from the lab into the Yeti, but not enough to where it would be obvious.

Sure enough, Amy saw Kaylee pour water from the Yeti right onto her face, right in the middle of the hallway.

Now, acid doesn't always work quickly, even a strong acid like HCl. But left unwashed, it can slowly burn through your skin without your even noticing.

Kaylee wasn't at school the next day; people mentioned something about an unexpected skin infection. She was back the next week, her skin looking noticeably uneven. She still did some TikTok videos, albeit less often. Amy had confessed to Emma and one thing she had noticed was that Kaylee didn't have quite the smug spark she had always had.

And that change left the girls feeling quite satisfied.

I wonder what happened to the yeti afterwards, after getting his water stolen it must've made him pretty sad

Didn't read, but I will nominate you for a Nobel Prize in literature.