Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another shitty Sunday (Long Story)

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
Some Sundays I like to get up early to go feed the birds at the park near my house, so I decided to do it today so as usual I find a bench to sit on and I start to throw bread and the birds start to come (the few living things that don't run away or are not horrified as soon as they see me) so I keep going but I didn't notice that a little further away there were 4 children playing which is quite amazing because it was quite early a few minutes later a woman came to me and told me that she was going to feed them.
A little further on there were 4 children playing which is quite surprising because it was quite early a few minutes later a woman comes towards me with a cold face and a harsh tone and asks me to go away because according to her the area is reserved which is false (I have been coming here for about 5 years and nothing stipulates that), I refuse to leave and threaten to call the police so I decide to politely tell her that it is useless and that I will not move and about thirty minutes later a police car arrives and I see the officer get out and go towards me accompanied by the woman in question and the officer then asks me to get up and follow him because he wants to take me to the police station.
I decide to explain the situation to him but he doesn't want to hear anything and orders me to get into his car and that the discussion will continue at the station because of the documents that are filled in my name in their machines I decide to follow him because getting angry would not have been in my favor.

We arrive at the station and he explains the situation to me, the woman in question would have called because according to her I was scaring the children with a smile that she judged threatening while accusing me of being drugged (I was sober) and I was not able to do anything
and I never once looked at the children except to notice their presence at the very beginning.
I explain this to him and he decides to search me with one of his colleagues, He doesn't find anything incriminating and asks me to be patient because they are going to submit me to a drug test.
I wait patiently and only after 1H30 they make me pass the test and wait 5 minutes for the results which turn out to be negative I ask them if I can go home but before that one of the officer discusses with me and asks me questions because it is stipulated that I was in a specialized establishment (asylum do not lie) I confirm him the facts and he asks me thereafter before releasing me I confirm the facts and he asks me afterwards before releasing me not to walk around in this area because it could cause me trouble and that the next time he will be obliged to act differently because a second report would be too suspicious, I tell him then that I have been coming here for years and that it is the first time that I see this woman and her children but they retort by telling me that it would be better for everyone and tells me to go away which I do so.

What I would like to highlight here is the power that society gives to women and the possible overprotection of children (which is not necessarily a bad thing) but the fact that I am seen as a criminal when I am not doing anything wrong is something that is above me. :feelsaww:

You can still feed birds...very lovely. I'll find something for you today.

fucking brutal, what a clown world. What country do you live in?