Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another school year has passed still no pussy

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Mentally deteriorating
-
Can't say I was expecting anything different tbh. Welp I'm going to LDAR this summer just like the last one and the one before that and the one before that etc. I'm going to watch some Elliot Rodger videos sense it's his day of retribution today And I might play some GTA 5 and Red Dead 2.

25yo khhv here, it gets worse in future

Can't say I was expecting anything different tbh. Welp I'm going to LDAR this summer just like the last one and the one before that and the one before that etc. I'm going to watch some Elliot Rodger videos sense it's his day of retribution today And I might play some GTA 5 and Red Dead 2.
Dont get your hopes up nigga, start making plans for prom night shenanigans.

20230508 144219 0000

You're username is literally Adolf Hitler. Not tryna be the "just fix your personality bro" but you're probably weird as fuck. Not that it matters unless you're a chad.

You're username is literally Adolf Hitler. Not tryna be the "just fix your personality bro" but you're probably weird as fuck. Not that it matters unless you're a chad.
I'm obviously not a Chad so why did you bring this up?

I still have my exams to take, in the beginning of June. I'm not prepared for them since I'm warking full-time. I hope I can cheat, otherwise it's over

I still have my exams to take, in the beginning of June. I'm not prepared for them since I'm warking full-time. I hope I can cheat, otherwise it's over
You'll pass man.

another rotting year in teens.is

Fallout mogs most games (76 being the exception)
Fallout 4 was my first FO game, I have it on Xbox One and played three different characters on it. Also, Bethesda allowed for certain approved mods to be available on it, which I used to add a fuck ton more weapons and building equipment.

Fallout 4 was my first FO game, I have it on Xbox One and played three different characters on it. Also, Bethesda allowed for certain approved mods to be available on it, which I used to add a fuck ton more weapons and building equipment.
Same, Fallout 4 was great.

Your last day of school was on ER day? vERy nice

No pussy for race copers. :feelskek:

Reminds me of my days in HS- each year felt like a fucking repeat of the same shit; try to improve my circumstances, albeit to no avail.

Summer was pure LDAR for me- I would just play vidya, fap, and watch movies.

Another kindergarten year has passed still no pussy (fml)​

Just invade Poland

I got NV because it was on Game-pass and although it is kinda old now, it still goes hard: Wish I had a good-ass PC so I could mod on it:feelsUgh:.
What faction did you choose?

He is blonde, white, fat chad.

What faction did you choose?
Not that far in yet -I have been busy with Witcher 3 & Skyrim- but I probably will choose Caesars Legion:

-Based Rome aesthetics.
-Enslave foids.
-Crucify degens.
-Trying to build a new world from the ashes of the old one, unlike the NCR.

Do wish I could choose the Enclave though :feelsUgh:.

Not that far in yet -I have been busy with Witcher 3 & Skyrim- but I probably will choose Caesars Legion:

-Based Rome aesthetics.
-Enslave foids.
-Crucify degens.
-Trying to build a new world from the ashes of the old one, unlike the NCR.

Do wish I could choose the Enclave though :feelsUgh:.
IIRC you can't choose the Enclave in New Vegas because in Fallout 2 which happens many years earlier they were defeated, you meet some characters that were part of the Enclave but the faction is gone. Never played Fallout 2 but read the wiki so I know this. Caesar Legion is cool, the bad part is that most of the characters hate them so you miss out a lot of quests and even companions if you have good reputation with the Legion. In my two playthroughs I went with Legion for the first time and then Yes Man on the second. Tried playing a third with NCR but got bored because the early game is slow and boring after the first time.

This is what the rest of your life is gonna be like

Get a wagie job I had one during sophomore year

Last year of uni finished, still no pussy :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels: