Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another Saturday/Sunday rooting

92 drowsiness?

92 drowsiness?

Veteran
Another saturday/Sunday alone a whole weekend alone i just cant take this anymore,and I especially hate Saturdays and Sundays,to know that at the turn of the night tonight thousands of parties will be held where various normal and sociable people will lose their respective virginities have sex kiss socialize...
and liters of virgin girls' blood will be spouted out today after their first penetration just so a couple of chads can accomplish his desires for a single night,while you and i will stay alone and rooting and never even getting loved by someone.
The party girl will spend all night drinking, dancing, experimenting with drugs, and generally trying to cast as much attention upon themselves as possible. In the mornings they are nowhere to be found, as they are hiding indoors sleeping off their hangovers and staying close to the toilet bowl. If a party girl happens to be forced awake at an ungodly hour such as 1 PM or earlier, they will undoubtedly be found with over-sized sunglasses on their face to hide the wear and tear of long nights, and carrying around a Red Bull. All party girls have some degree of STD, like AIDS or herpes.

Their defense for their behaviors is often something like "I'm just a young girl having fun". This excuse is often used well into their twenties thirties.

Popular habits among this breed of females include clubbing, attending keggers, flaunting and parading their bodies and sexuality around, and the consumption of booze and drugs

Also the average party girl believes that her job is getting the man in bed, and she just has to lie there as he fucks her. The ultimate goal of this promiscuous behavior is to generate the "pregnancy scare" tactic, particularly if the male in question has nauseatingly wealthy parents or, as is sometimes the case, is wealthy himself (due to, for example, an ill-deserved inheritance).

In this way, the party girl can railroad an unwary male via liberal white guilt into marriage and bankrolling her lavish, whoring lifestyle as she proceeds to drain his stamina, nerves and bank account(s), as she racks up debts on a platinum Visa card, as she helps herself to every luxury known to man while fucking the unlucky male mark's friends while he's out toiling at his dead end white collar job to provide for her insatiable greed.

its fucking over.

Women_Whores.jpg

I spent today procrastinating over working on papers for finals; now I am coping by smoking weed, drinking, and growing .is while listening to music.

Why do you have Randy Stair as your avi, GrAYcel :feelsjuice:?

who up rooting rn
Roots 12367441

I spent today procrastinating over working on papers for finals; now I am coping by smoking weed, drinking, and growing .is while listening to music.
I spent Saturday playing videogames with friends and Comic Con.

Why do you have Randy Stair as your avi, GrAYcel :feelsjuice:?
good question,i felt some kind of empathy towards him after watching his suicide tapes and he never had felt love towards his entire life,but he is batshit crazy.
and is unorthodox never saw someone posting about him or anything.

My neighbors think I spend all my days sleeping, because my windows blinds are always down.
But I'm fully awake.
My windows blinds are down because I don't want to see their fucking French faces.