Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Saturday evening when I'm alone and no one knows about my existence.

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
Have fun chads, stacys, chadlites, ht normies:reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelspuke:. I'm at home and have depression. Have a nice weekend chad and stacy. did you fuck stacy tonight? did she wear thongs? did you make pictures of her when she is naked? did you chill with your many friends? drink something together have fun and chill. maybe you had a nice dayin the gym or sport club. I think about this one subhuman who sits at home and has no one. no saturday night for my face. My disabled autistic subhuman body have no right for existence. We live in a different reality Chad. have fun, have friend, have nice girls, have a nice job and fuck yourself.

If I were invited somewhere I would just decline anyways.

Nobody ever invited me out and as usually its my Goldfish and Turtle keeping me company

If I were invited somewhere I would just decline anyways.
me too. but they will never invite me I'm not good looking and a subhuman. I dont look like them...

Have fun chads, stacys, chadlites, ht normies:reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelspuke:. I'm at home and have depression. Have a nice weekend chad and stacy. did you fuck stacy tonight? did she wear thongs? did you make pictures of her when she is naked? did you chill with your many friends? drink something together have fun and chill. maybe you had a nice dayin the gym or sport club. I think about this one subhuman who sits at home and has no one. no saturday night for my face. My disabled autistic subhuman body have no right for existence. We live in a different reality Chad. have fun, have friend, have nice girls, have a nice job and fuck yourself.
Normie deserve to suffER

Last time I was invited somewhere with more than one person(4 years ago) they just smoked all my weed and then made me leave.
weed mogger. have no social connections for weed

weed mogger. have no social connections for weed
Some Chad was talking about selling weed to his friend in class so I interrupted and begged him to let me overpay for some dry pesticide ridden weed.

You can't let anyone literally rob you of your product, you're gonna have a target on your back now because eveyrone knows you're a punk. Figure something out or STOP SELLING cause youre just gonna get robbed over and ovER again after this.
Incel trait: too scared to correct people who think you're a drug dealer on incels.is