Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another Researcher agrees with us.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I know he looks like someone who would jerk off to the thought of having his underage adoptive daughter getting gang raped by niggers, but otherwise I’m getting strong Jordan Peterson-Vibes from this one.

Basically what he says in the videos is:

-sex makes us feel accepted as a human being (2:33)

-facial symmetry and health determine if you are sexy or not (3:28)

-women should cover the fuck up because tits and asses are distracting (11:40)

It has been said on here before but apparently the Blackpill can be spread more easily if it is wrapped in comedy…. It also helps when the presenter is Chad or female.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osd9AKRCFRM

idk bruh
looked pretty cucked.
I just wanna be a chadpreet/pashtun pretty boy/Anglo-Japanese Halpa chad so I can have premarital sex.

Don't worry it's on the road. Within a year we will have actual blackpill content because... It's basic science.
The fact that scientists kept that kind of reasearch and results for themselves knowing that it wouldn't be accepted will soon be vanished when people will ask and support them.
Also he talks about mental health / traits that can be seen just on the face within seconds which already have been proved.
Anyway as we could expect sometimes he has to put it in softened terms so bluep don't cry out.

Good video, but some blue pilled stuff in it.

Thank you. I didn't know him.

Alain de Botton says pretty sensible things in a way that is appealing to cucks

Apparently his brain required too much power, and sucked his hair in. :feelskek:

But still no different than a shitty ted talk. Say some positive things, and lets all pretend the problem is solved.

Alain de Botton says pretty sensible things in a way that is appealing to cucks

This is what I noticed about ideologies and ways of thinking: the packaging really matters. For instance Libertarians wanted to defund the police, legalize prostitution, open the borders up completely, abolish ICE (and every other government agency) but never got anywhere because they were too straight-to-the-point. SJWers wrapped all these issues in a cloak of empathy, anti-racism and compassion and will get these issues through.

This is what I noticed about ideologies and ways of thinking: the packaging really matters. For instance Libertarians wanted to defund the police, legalize prostitution, open the borders up completely, abolish ICE (and every other government agency) but never got anywhere because they were too straight-to-the-point. SJWers wrapped all these issues in a cloak of empathy, anti-racism and compassion and will get these issues through.
Just like in matters of love, the aesthetics of it are everything

As long as the conversation gets going, I'm for it. We may not have to agree with everything he is saying, but the more people are saying incelibacy is a problem in our society, then the more people will listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back