Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another "Rape" Victim at My College

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Just found out a girl I know claims she was "raped" in high school. 

Did a guy capture her at night and forcefully have sex? No. Did a guy climb through her window and have sex with her as she struggled? No. Was she held captive and used as a prostitute? No.

"How was she raped, then?", you may ask. Well, she went out looking nice, drank herself into oblivion around a bunch of drunken horny guys, and engaged in a "hookup" that she regretted the next day. 

"MUH RAPE!"

Lying foids deserve public bukkake in the town square.

The guy was sub8 so she said she was raped.

LOL! DELUSIONAL FEMINIST CUNTS. SHE WASN'T RAPED. END OF DISCUSSION.

Always so fucking annoying to hear the she was passed out drunk around young males at a house party then raped stories and seeing people getting bent out of shape when you suggest that she had a degree of blame there.

What a fucking joke. You know who really gets raped? The poor guy who gets blackout drunk and wakes up next to a fucking sow.

not_here_4_points said:
Always so fucking annoying to hear the she was passed out drunk around young males at a house party then raped stories and seeing people getting bent out of shape when you suggest that she had a degree of blame there.

The bitch WANTED it to happen. I mean if you actively and knowingly go and get drunk around a bunch of drunk dudes, what do you THINK is gonna happen?

> MEN NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!
> Why did you drink so much?
> RAPE CULTURE
> Why did you put yourself in such a situation?
> SEXISM
> If the guy was drunk, wouldn't you be the one who raped him, since he couldn't give consent?
> PATRIARCHY

ItheIthe said:
Just found out a girl I know claims she was "raped" in high school.
Did a guy capture her at night and forcefully have sex? No. Did a guy climb through her window and have sex with her as she struggled? No. Was she held captive and used as a prostitute? No.
"How was she raped, then?", you may ask. Well, she went out looking nice, drank herself into oblivion around a bunch of drunken horny guys, and engaged in a "hookup" that she regretted the next day.
"MUH RAPE!"

LMAO. This is 90% of dumbass American rapes.

Was the guy piss-drunk too? In that case...what's to say HE wasn't the one raped by HER?

This is why I will never get involved in hook-up culture at nightclubs and shit. Too goddamn risky. A guy at my college got into a brush with cops because he left a nigthclub with a drunk girl and hung by her on the sidewalk...people thought we was gonna rape her and called it in. In truth he was actually walking her out of the club and calling a cab for her.

Jesus fucking christ, fuck this world. Fuck the concept of "rape" where drunk sluts can hook up with guys and regret it later.

rotting-alone said:
LMAO. This is 90% of dumbass American rapes.

Was the guy piss-drunk too? In that case...what's to say HE wasn't the one raped by HER?

This is why I will never get involved in hook-up culture at nightclubs and shit. Too goddamn risky. A guy at my college got into a brush with cops because he left a nigthclub with a drunk girl and hung by her on the sidewalk...people thought we was gonna rape her and called it in. In truth he was actually walking her out of the club and calling a cab for her.

Jesus fucking christ, fuck this world. Fuck the concept of "rape" where drunk sluts can hook up with guys and regret it later.

People willfully getting drunk deserve no protection whatsoever. If you're going to engage in degeneracy, you shouldn't be protected from reaping what you sow.

I just wish there was something we could do other than shitpost online about...some way to change the fabric of society to make the world more fair for men.

1) Regretted sex = not rape

2) Girls getting drunk, hooking up, and regretting it = stupid, not "rape victims"

3) Why is the man responsible for his actions, even when drunk? But the woman isn't?

rotting-alone said:
I just wish there was something we could do other than shitpost online about...some way to change the fabric of society to make the world more fair for men.

1) Regretted sex = not rape

2) Girls getting drunk, hooking up, and regretting it = stupid, not "rape victims"

3) Why is the man responsible for his actions, even when drunk? But the woman isn't?

That is what happens when morality goes out of control. Thank the fucking liberal Jews for this. Hollywood and Feminism cancer.

Fucking cunt probably got the innocent guy in a lot of trouble too.

all the men are rapists

say the feminists

Once it sobered, it realized the men were sub 8 and it changed the story completely. My fate if I ever get laid. :'(

The punishment for false rape allegations should be rape. The guy she is accusing should be allowed to rape her. It's only fitting.

if she wakes up and turns around and she sees a sub8 male.

She got 911 on speed dial bruh, you just committed rape.

Your crime? Being ugly!

I'm surprised females that are actually raped don't raise hell over these bullshit regretted drunken fucks and #metoo.

Grotesque said:
I'm surprised females that are actually raped don't raise hell over these bullshit regretted drunken fucks and #metoo.

This. As long as males look bad they’re ok with it, I guess.

feminist shit!!!

thats not what rape is

poor thing!! I pray for her every night how will she recover???

#poundmetoo

That's not rape, that's being an irresponsible cow.