Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another race tier list: Mayos on top and curries on bottom like usual

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I shared two tier before as well. Strength and bodybuilding genetics. Curries were at the bottom of both lists and Whites are on the top of both lists.

Now here is another tier list made by the same guy, and guess what: curries are at the bottom again and whites are number 1 like usual.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJtaY1f_bbY

Is this information anything new or exciting?

Is this information anything new or exciting?
I’ll give some summary. Mayos on top, curries at garbage shit tier.

Blacks and Natives are just above shit tier (which is surprising for many), Rice and sands are at okay, and polynesians are above average.

Dinka niggas mog every race in height

Dinka niggas mog every race in height
True, but they got included in east africans, and since the other groups are short, the whole group was dragged down to garbage levels.

Height reigns supreme, niggers are ugly asf and only tall ogre niggers slay cos of height and height alone, muscle can be gained by roidmaxxing which all of them do anyway, face doesn't matter for niggers and cumskins, it's height, face is just an addition, at 6' 5" you can slay anywhere in the west just don't be deformed

Height reigns supreme, niggers are ugly asf and only tall ogre niggers slay cos of height and height alone, muscle can be gained by roidmaxxing which all of them do anyway, face doesn't matter for niggers and cumskins, it's height, face is just an addition, at 6' 5" you can slay anywhere in the west just don't be deformed
Yes, it’s 6’5” or death in the modern word for most people. @Notorious Inkler

For most men? Absolutely. Only guys with model tier faces can afford to be short (<6'2"). Only 6'5"+ will boost your smv dramatically

Racepill is the most brutal pill ever.
Personally heightpill is the most brutal for me. You literally get intimidated by taller people, and feel inferior. Instintual fear of superiors in height.

But it's a list made by the same guy. A real test would be two lists made by different guys that say the same thing.

It's funny how history mayos simp for Vikings just cos they're tall asf cumskins and show them as these powerful all conquering people whereas they're getting fucked left right and center from Anglo-Saxons defeating the king of Norway to Eastern Romans defeating their expeditions brutally and even go to the extent of concocting fake stories and they were around from 8th to 11th century when there were much powerful empires all around the world that mogged them to hell and back. Heightpill is real. Even amongst mayos the tallest mayo ethnicities are superior agreed by all mayo Viking history simps. All of their so called conquests were glorified little raids for plunder and poon.

Last edited:
It's funny how history mayos simp for Vikings just cos they're tall asf cumskins and show them as these powerful all conquering people whereas they're getting fucked left right and center from Anglo-Saxons defeating the king of Norway to Eastern Romans defeating their expeditions brutally and even go to the extent of concocting fake stories and they were around from 8th to 11th century when there were much powerful empires all around the world that mogged them to hell and back. Heightpill is real. Even amongst mayos the tallest mayo ethnicities are superior agreed by all mayo Viking history simps
Exactly, it also works the opposite way as well. Once people realized the Romans were 5’2” olive skinned manlets, it was over for Italians that used to brag about their heritage. They are just seen as a joke now.

But it's a list made by the same guy. A real test would be two lists made by different guys that say the same thing.
Yes, but this guy is someone I respect for giving good information about biochemistry and bodybuilding. Most people wouldn’t have the balls to male a list like this.

Yeah. I heard the average dinka tribe male is around 6’4” while the average female is around 6’.

Exactly, it also works the opposite way as well. Once people realized the Romans were 5’2” olive skinned manlets, it was over for Italians that used to brag about their heritage. They are just seen as a joke now.
Jfl, yea mayo obsession with Rome, Caesar and Cleopatra has ended very much, when they saw Egypt and Italy for real, notice how their obsession with Bonaparte has ended as well, Bonaparte and Rome were a big thing all around the 20th and 19th century now it's all about Lagertha and Dragon kween:ahegao::feelsohh:

It's funny how history mayos simp for Vikings just cos they're tall asf cumskins and show them as these powerful all conquering people whereas they're getting fucked left right and center from Anglo-Saxons defeating the king of Norway to Eastern Romans defeating their expeditions brutally and even go to the extent of concocting fake stories and they were around from 8th to 11th century when there were much powerful empires all around the world that mogged them to hell and back. Heightpill is real. Even amongst mayos the tallest mayo ethnicities are superior agreed by all mayo Viking history simps
Balkans are actually the tallest they dwarf nords, but they're ethnic looking. check slavko vranes and samuel deguara for example these guys are giga giants, both 230cm while tallest known man in nord countries is 219cm
Yeah. I heard the average dinka tribe male is around 6’4” while the average female is around 6’.
Dinka have alot of manlets too the thing is tall guys there are very tall

the heightpill is not that bad since as long as ur average/above average you can still mog niggas, i personally mog the shit out of old people:society:

Balkans are actually the tallest they dwarf nords, but they're ethnic looking. check slavko vranes and samuel deguara for example these guys are giga giants, both 230cm while tallest known man in nord countries is 219cm
I don't think anyone in the typical west European protestant setting thinks of Balkans as one of their own the way they think about Vikings or modern day Scandinavians, even Brits from around Northumbria often say they're superior to other Britbongs cos they're Viking descendants, some rare nutcases can even name their invader superior great great grandparents:feelsthink:
Just be tall is legit asf

Last edited:
Jfl, yea mayo obsession with Rome, Caesar and Cleopatra has ended very much, when they saw Egypt and Italy for real, notice how their obsession with Bonaparte has ended as well, Bonaparte and Rome were a big thing all around the 20th and 19th century now it's all about Lagertha and Dragon kween:ahegao::feelsohh:
We wuz pharoahs, caesars, greek philsophers n shit. At least most mayos are living in reality about their viking ancestors or whatever, unless they are celtic and doing it. I also saw some mayo copers talking about celtic paganism and the druids. Once they found out jesus was a sand nigger kike, they also either tried to abandon that ship or like bummerdrummer and still perform mental gymnastics about how Jesus was actually white.

Dinka have alot of manlets too the thing is tall guys there are very tall

the heightpill is not that bad since as long as ur average/above average you can still mog niggas, i personally mog the shit out of old people:society:
Heightpill is really brutal once a tall person enter the room. You just feel inferior from them just existing. As for balkans, I knew they were tall but they are still below nords I think. Arent balkans the ugliest whites anyways?

Last edited:
I don't think anyone in the typical west European protestant setting thinks of Balkans as one of their own the way they think about Vikings or modern day Scandinavians, even Brits from around Northumbria often say they're superior to other Britbongs cos they're Viking descendants, some rare nutcases can even name their invader superior great great grandparents:feelsthink:
Just be tall is legit asf
Well if jbt is legit af then balkans are superior to all europe. these guy are all over nba while there's not a single nord in nba

We wuz pharoahs, caesars, greek philsophers n shit. At least most mayos are living in reality about their viking ancestors or whatever, unless they are celtic and doing it. I also saw some mayo copers talking about celtic paganism and the druids. Once they found out jesus was a sand nigger kike, they also either tried to abandon that ship or like bummerdrummer and still perform mental gymnastics about how Jesus was actually white.
Most don't give a FK about militarily and administratively successful Celtic and Germanic tribes that carved empires out in Europe but they simp for tall asf norse Vikings and just shit docus and movies and series one after the other and therein lies the heightpill

Well if jbt is legit af then balkans are superior to all europe. these guy are all over nba while there's not a single nord in nba
Jbt isn’t legit. Being tall is a mega halo, but if you are ugly, it’s still over. St. Blackop2cel is 6’4” and still rotting on his couch while game coping

Nigga don't you realise that I was talking about history simps here they don't give a shit about anyone else other then their own bunch but choose the tallest ones even tho they're militarily mediocre, ofc Scandinavian and Nordic foids go there for sex tourism and for fucking Balkan Chads where did I deny the heightpill, I was talking about history cucks
Height+face+eye color, the only thing i envy about giga tall people is that it feels good mogging almost every one.

I don't think this tall ugly russian dude has higher smv than brad pitt

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1RvzA8ypk8&t=66s

Nigga don't show these anomalies, it just shows you're cherrypicking to prove your point without even reading shit

Last edited:
Nigga don't you realise that I was talking about history simps here they don't give a shit about anyone else other then their own bunch but choose the tallest ones even tho they're militarily mediocre, ofc Scandinavian foids go there for sex tourism and for fucking Balkan Chads where did I deny the heightpill, I was talking about history cucks

Nigga don't show these anomalies, it just shows you're cherrypicking to prove your point without even reading shit
Height+face+eye color is my point, this guy has almost god-like height but ugly

Height+face+eye color is my point, this guy has almost god-like height but ugly
Yes, the holy trinity. Although everyone agrees to the first two, third is weird.

Height and Face is two for sure.
Some people third is race, and others say race is part of face.
eye colour can be considered part of the face as well.

Personally, I would go with Bones, Colour, and Hair.

Bones account for face, race, and height.