Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel another proof women have it easy mode

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
this instasloot i know from my previous town just uploaded her parents got her a NEW AUDI A3. theyre not even rich (ofcourse they doing good, but not rich) shes only 23-24.
all her social media are whore photos like this one:

and then i just thought about it. 90% of the guys i know when they bought a car or rented an apartment or went to an expensive vacation - THEY ALWAYS WORKED for it. like me.
all the womens i know from my town or HS etc got a car as a gift, or parents paying for apartment or just giving money for 2 months in thailand.
even in my family alot of times the girls get free stuff - cars vacations money for rent etc from parents or uncle or grandparents. the guys? nothing.

why does being women equal to getting free stuff.
i got so mad when i saw this ffs i have a garbage car i worked my ass off to get but she's got a high end car just for being a whore. fuck.

If you saw the other thread, 13 year old 3/10 fat black girls are getting hundreds a month to sponsor products on Instagram. Even Chad can't pull sponsorship deals in his sleep like that. I creep on Insta at a bunch of sluts I went to high school with, most no hotter than around 6/10 with an above average body, and I've seen comments from pretty big modeling agencies/clothing companies without fail at least once of every one of their profiles requesting contact info to work with them. Feminism is contributing to this as well, because now lazy fat pigs and semi-ugly chicks are getting sponsorship deals from companies trying to virtue signal their diversity.

If you saw the other thread, 13 year old 3/10 fat black girls are getting hundreds a month to sponsor products on Instagram. Even Chad can't pull sponsorship deals in his sleep like that. I creep on Insta at a bunch of sluts I went to high school with, most no hotter than around 6/10 with an above average body, and I've seen comments from pretty big modeling agencies/clothing companies without fail at least once of every one of their profiles requesting contact info to work with them. Feminism is contributing to this as well, because now lazy fat pigs and semi-ugly chicks are getting sponsorship deals from companies trying to virtue signal their diversity.
its over. the rope never been closer.

its over. the rope never been closer.
Occasionally I try to cope by telling myself shit like "At least when I finally ascend I'll know I earned it" and gay shit like that. But the gas tank on my cope-mobile is running low.

Occasionally I try to cope by telling myself shit like "At least when I finally ascend I'll know I earned it" and gay shit like that. But the gas tank on my cope-mobile is running low.
nowdays no1 care about 'earning it'. nothing more sucidiefuel then for example working your ass off to save for school and then to discover all the whores in the class got the money from theyre cuck dad. while you work between semesters they go to ibiza.

maybe just mass gendercide at this point. and then start over. make women in petri dishes and indoctrinate them young, gaslight as much as possible.

nowdays no1 care about 'earning it'. nothing more sucidiefuel then for example working your ass off to save for school and then to discover all the whores in the class got the money from theyre cuck dad. while you work between semesters they go to ibiza.
Yeah it's so fucked. The time I swore off speaking to foids unless I have to was when one said to me that theft should be legal as long as the person stealing "needs it." Women have the logical reasoning skills of a child. "He has this thing that he worked for and I wish it was mine so I'm going to complain until I get his or one for myself" basically sums up every decision foids make in regards to their politics and their daily lives. I swear if we gave all government control to foids they would immediately print a million dollars for every person in the world and think they were solving poverty.

Dude I know.. my sister gets fucking everything and still calls me an entitled misogynistic Nazi for liking Trump.. speaking all this ad hominin attack bullshit.. and in my head I'm like going fucking mental, but also connecting the dots on how women get everything and are the biggest hypocrites.. but yeah, daddy payed for half of her house, for her to go on holidays with my mom and her boyfriend (jfl) but I'm the entitled one oh yes. All my sister has to do is just ask and my beta father gives.. while all I get is him being a prick, calling me names and hitting me while my mum just pretty much ignores it all. My dad is a Chad, had an abusive father too. Funny how history repeats isn't it. It's almost like my dad abuses me to elevate himself out of his shit beta life. The cunt is a big cry baby too and uses the family as a fucking emotional tampon.. I won't ever get to use him as an emotional tampon, every single time FlyFace cries he needs to "man up" he needs to stop being a "woman" or a "girl pants".. with how my family treats me I fantasise when they are away that they die in a car crash or plane crash.. if they wanted me to "love" them and not fantasise of their death they really should respect me and love me back.. all the fucking things I do for them.. for fuck all but abuse in return.
Yeah it's so fucked. The time I swore off speaking to foids unless I have to was when one said to me that theft should be legal as long as the person stealing "needs it." Women have the logical reasoning skills of a child. "He has this thing that he worked for and I wish it was mine so I'm going to complain until I get his or one for myself" basically sums up every decision foids make in regards to their politics and their daily lives. I swear if we gave all government control to foids they would immediately print a million dollars for every person in the world and think they were solving poverty.
Makes me happy that Hillary Clinton is not President of the USA. :feelsautistic: The salt accumulation on that day and every day afterwards has been exquisite. :feelsohh:

Last edited:
yep. fucking retards getting everything because having pussy