Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another problem with (potentially) finding your first gf late? Not being able live up to her exes and previous partners.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
If you do finally manage to get a girlfriend, chances are she won’t be a virgin and will have had previous boyfriends and partners.

And you will probably not be able to live up to those previous partners with your subpar looks, poor social skills, timid ness and utter lack of experience. Unless you find a unicorn woman with a god-tier amount of empathy and understanding, this relationship will probably be doomed from the start.

Good luck having a good relationship like this

Png transparent pepe the frog suicide meme boy s club frog

brutal. it why u must view any non virgin as a temporarily exclusive prostitute. she will compare you to her Chad ex who will either dick mog u, looks mog or some other shit.

even if u mog her exes in all categories, foids tend to focus on the parts where you fail

brutal. it why u must view any non virgin as a temporarily exclusive prostitute. she will compare you to her Chad ex who will either dick mog u, looks mog or some other shit.

even if u mog her exes in all categories, foids tend to focus on the parts where you fail
You’re more than likely not gonna find another virgin girl by a certain age and even if you do you better hope she finds you attractive.

Unless you’re a pedo willing to go for high school girls (not recommending it btw) who would STILL not want you anyway, you are just not gonna find an equally inexperienced girl who is 22 or older.

You’re more than likely not gonna find another virgin girl by a certain age and even if you do you better hope she finds you attractive.

Unless you’re a pedo willing to go for high school girls (not recommending it btw) who would STILL not want you anyway, you are just not gonna find an equally inexperienced girl who is 22 or older.
you can always third world shithole max. I have often posted about a gyro cart worker 5'8 3/10 Pakistan currycel who married a virgin impregnated her and then ditched her in Pakistan and doesn't send any money over. absolute scum move. but basically gist is if your really that desperate there are always ways in shitholes

This is extremely accurate. Once you're over 25, women will start seeing your virginity as a red flag. Even if you do pass her looks threshold and have finally made yourself fit for a relationship, you'll get rejected for being a virgin. Now suppose that she somehow accepts that you're a virgin, there will still be the pressure of outperforming her exes somehow.
True. 1 Red Flag >>>> 5 Green Flags

you can always third world shithole max. I have often posted about a gyro cart worker 5'8 3/10 Pakistan currycel who married a virgin impregnated her and then ditched her in Pakistan and doesn't send any money over. absolute scum move. but basically gist is if your really that desperate there are always ways in shitholes
I don’t want to be someone who’s seen as a ticket to a green card. Hence why going abroad doesn’t appeal to me.

also I don’t want to have to learn another language
This is extremely accurate. Once you're over 25, women will start seeing your virginity as a red flag. Even if you do pass her looks threshold and have finally made yourself fit for a relationship, you'll get rejected for being a virgin. Now suppose that she somehow accepts that you're a virgin, there will still be the pressure of outperforming her exes somehow.

True. 1 Red Flag >>>> 5 Green Flags
Nah, a lot of women might find it adorable in a positive way if a Chad looking guy was still a virgin because he was waiting for the right girl.

Saw a Reddit thread about a prostitute who took a chad looking guy’s virginity that actually felt for him because he was like that due to feelings of shame from religious days

Doubt she’d feel that way about someone like us

Last edited:
I don’t want to be someone who’s seen as a ticket to a green card. Hence why going abroad doesn’t appeal to me.

also I don’t want to have to learn another language
I understand, same reason I didn't do this. Some people choose to stay in the shithole country rather than move back to mateguard their spouse. But it's probably only viable option for western ugly men in 2021

If I ever ascend one day I won't jump straight to LTRs, that would be brutal for me.

I understand, same reason I didn't do this. Some people choose to stay in the shithole country rather than move back to mateguard their spouse. But it's probably only viable option for western ugly men in 2021
Honestly I’d consider JBWmaxxing (which I’m still a bit skeptical of because I think Asian girls want GOOD LOOKING white guys, not just some schlum that happens to be white that they could betabux) if Singapore was one of the counties often talked about since it’s the only country in Asia where the dominant language is English

Honestly I’d consider JBWmaxxing (which I’m still a bit skeptical of because I think Asian girls want GOOD LOOKING white guys, not just some schlum that happens to be white that they could betabux) if Singapore was one of the counties often talked about since it’s the only country in Asia where the dominant language is English
Singapore maxing is apparently legit. even curries are able to do it. But you need have a good job, and kind of are running betabux game tho foids there work too mostly.

Singapore maxing is apparently legit. even curries are able to do it. But you need have a good job, and kind of are running betabux game tho foids there work too mostly.
Singapore is very western for an Asian country so I’m not so sure
Also I don’t think the girls will find me attractive just because I’m white. I’m also short and physically repulsive.

And the later you have a girlfriend, the more former partners she has.
The later you get a girlfriend, the more likely she is to be with you by default.
Personally, I don't know how I could stand the fact that she's had, say, 25 guys before me. Honestly, even though I know she'd lie, I'd rather she say she's only had like 2 guys before me.

And the later you have a girlfriend, the more former partners she has.
The later you get a girlfriend, the more likely she is to be with you by default.
Personally, I don't know how I could stand the fact that she's had, say, 25 guys before me. Honestly, even though I know she'd lie, I'd rather she say she's only had like 2 guys before me.
I would be just be very fearful that she would inevitably cheat on me and not find me attractive

Life is hell sometimes

If you do finally manage to get a girlfriend, chances are she won’t be a virgin and will have had previous boyfriends and partners.

And you will probably not be able to live up to those previous partners with your subpar looks, poor social skills, timid ness and utter lack of experience. Unless you find a unicorn woman with a god-tier amount of empathy and understanding, this relationship will probably be doomed from the start.

Good luck having a good relationship like this
Women always see this and just say that "oh he's just insecure!" -- it's not fucking insecurity over nothing if the insecurity is VALID retard. God that argument is so dumb from them.

Yes, if she's banged Giga-Chad then bangs you she is obviously going to directly compare the two/talk with her friends about who's better blah blah. It's a VALID insecurity lmao. Fucking women are a meme.
Life is hell sometimes
Most times for a lot of people -- I honestly wish I'd never been born, but don't have the guts to rope. Guy I knew tried to blow his brains out with a shotgun when he was drunk and his gf dumped him and he survived as a vegetable. That's a fate worse than death seems to me -- they shoulda just let him die.

I would be just be very fearful that she would inevitably cheat on me and not find me attractive
she would also have a hard time getting attached, especially since we are not physically beautiful.

Not to mention if you want to try Anal she'll say something along the lines of " Tried it with brad and didn't like it"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back