Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another one

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Some IncelTears users on reddit trying to join in our ranks and take incels down. We live in there heads rent free and now they want to be in our space to trick outsiders. I thought incels.co was a toxic place that should be avoided but not to these people they fancy us
93CB8E60 CCF3 43DD 9534 F9C920359C2F

Great work @pp183 @Colvin76 . I’m proud of ya both.

Last edited:
@Colvin76 found it tbh

im proud of you too @pp183

That guy was always a bit strange to me tbh

Jfl nice catch.

I don't think it's Copemaxx though, his join date is 1 day earlier then the guy in the screen, either that or Colvin/PP edited it :waitwhat:

I don't think it's Copemaxx though, his join date is 1 day earlier then the guy in the screen, either that or Colvin/PP edited it :waitwhat:
ur in a different timezone

IT pedo faggot btfo :lul:

@Copemaxx thoughts

Nice job team
@Colvin76 @pp183

this is genuinely funny ngl but bro look at my threads. i have 1000 or so posts how am I an ITcuck? even the reddit account there doesnt have actual IT discussion, just baits. most of the shit i post wouldnt be by IT and if it was there'd be way more shit posted since most of what I say is edgy/for attention
If I'm banned I dont really care there ill still keep browsing and ill make an appeal.
Even if you are not an IT fag I appreciate the drama I got to witness :feelsPop:

Jfl, what a fucking retard :lul:

majority who postmaxx are IT becouse they want trust and they postmaxx

Who is that retard? @Copemaxx? :lul: :lul: :lul: literally sub 70 iq

how tf do you forget to logout

Why he's not banned yet?

lmfao, why people would waste their time doing shit like this is beyond me

Some IncelTears users on reddit trying to join in our ranks and take incels down. We live in there heads rent free and now they want to be in our space to trick outsiders. I thought incels.co was a toxic place that should be avoided but not to these people they fancy us
View attachment 227508

Great work @pp183 @Colvin76 . I’m proud of ya both.

Pardon my retardation, but I don't see where it shows the culprit is logged in.

Wait, nevermind, I see. The edit button. Just fucking KEK.

And excellent work, boyos. You guys deserve special titles or something.

source.gif

Who is that retard? @Copemaxx? :lul: :lul: :lul: literally sub 70 iq

JFL @ his bullshit IQ brag and pretentious posturing.

Last edited:
lmfao, why people would waste their time doing shit like this is beyond me
because they're normies wishing they were Chads or beckies wishing they were stacies
fuckin normies man

@Copemaxx Bye koneko.

Good riddance. For some reason all the posters who were IT infiltrators were always mean spirited towards me for no reason.

Now I know why. No matter how much they larp, their subconsciousness of hating us gives it away and they sometimes forget to cover it up.

it says "reply" so def one of us

Now I know why. No matter how much they larp, their subconsciousness of hating us gives it away and they sometimes forget to cover it up.

That’s exactly it.

So who was the larp?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back