Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another one of my parents friends Virgin shamed me :(

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
We were meeting some very high status people , one of them asked if I had any gf ,I said no cuz I’m ugly , he got triggered somehow? lol, started spewing shit that when you have money they will come to you , you’re the age of a father you still don’t have anyone!!! and saying “don’t make me talk more!” He is incel tier without his high status and very high money:feelskek:

seriously I wish I could’ve handed his ass over to him but I can’t, cuz I might need him for stuff later

I did tried to talk some sense into him tho he kinda understand my point I hope

I hate People they are so evil and stupid I hope the world gets blown up
I didn’t met with one fucking person who didn’t bragged that he/she is so badass/cool , sexually active

Fuck You all , bragging doesn’t mean you’re better you pathetic coping fools you are just running away from the truth of your own pathetic lives

At least I know how much of a pathetic loser I am and I’m trying to change it, and I’m trying to get surgery money

Attachments

• AF53F4C2-8F2B-4312-988C-84702A9D1468.jpeg
    AF53F4C2-8F2B-4312-988C-84702A9D1468.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 210
if u tell people that you can't get a gf because of your personality they will think that you are delusional about your looks maby
They already know everything, they are fucking teasing me:feelsbadman:
@Diocel

,I said no cuz I’m ugly ,
You're supposed to larp
Say that you're looking for one but also busy with job/studies
Make conversation
Not answer it honestly

started spewing shit that when you have money they will come to you , you’re the age of a father you still don’t have anyone!!! and saying “don’t make me talk more!” He is incel tier without his high status and very high money:feelskek:
At this point you're supposed to agree and talk about acquiring money.

What the actual fuck

JFL at your absolute faggotry

We were meeting some very high status people , one of them asked if I had any gf ,I said no cuz I’m ugly , he got triggered somehow? lol, started spewing shit that when you have money they will come to you , you’re the age of a father you still don’t have anyone!!! and saying “don’t make me talk more!” He is incel tier without his high status and very high money:feelskek:

seriously I wish I could’ve handed his ass over to him but I can’t, cuz I might need him for stuff later

I hate People they are so evil and stupid I hope the world gets blown up
I didn’t met with one fucking person who didn’t bragged that he/she is so badass/cool , sexually active

Fuck You all , bragging doesn’t mean you’re better you pathetic coping fools you are just running away from the truth of your own pathetic lives

At least I know how much of a pathetic loser I am and I’m trying to change it, and I’m trying to get surgery money
Shoulda just called him a betabuxxer. Then when he asks what that is, tell him to look it up:lul:

I think it's better to blame your personality, then they will assume that you are coping :feelsclown:
perfect idea, as there is nothing normies like more than coping

5fa9e9e731999

u better dont get in trouble with high status people you might need them for later

When you're ugly everybody hate you, even bluepilled ugly idiots.

nigga how are u meeting rich people if u arent rich.

nigga how are u meeting rich people if u arent rich.
Owning 10 bucks make you richer than half the country since most npc cucks are in debt for low IQ consoomer reasons.

Why do you tell people you’re virgin?

Tf just save money to buy pussies

love is overrated for deltas