Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another morning spent eating eggs and listening to incel news

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
A9DAD21E 4308 4647 838D B8B46F148879

Fucked up flipping it today so it looks uglier than usual. Just staring ahead in my empty kitchen listening to @BummerDrummer recount whats been going on lately here. This is my life now

I like mine boiled tbh

Each to their own taste bro. Just means I can save a little on oil as well.
i use butter instead cuz frenchfag parents taught me to cook with butter more than oil

Eating eggs is such an incel trait tbh.

We eat eggs because our faces and height prevent us from fertilizing eggs.

Eating eggs is such an incel trait tbh.

We eat eggs because our faces and height prevent us from fertilizing eggs.
I googled it and apparently incels are banned from donating to sperm banks jfl we are literally doomed to never reproduce

I googled it and apparently incels are banned from donating to sperm banks jfl we are literally doomed to never reproduce
Might as well make sure chad and roasties cannot reproduce by taking steps to reduce the population and make the world a bettER place.
(in Bill Gates Simulator)

mogs me hard, i am studymaxxing

no like the sauce seeping out, what do you usually eat?
Usually oatmeal, mixed nuts and yoghurt for breakfast
Avocado toast for lunch
either some fish or chicken with rice and veggies

Avocado toast for lunch
no junk food:feelswhere: suprising heatly fora a neetcel

Avocado toast for lunch
mogs me, i eat eggs or cereal for breakfast
tuna sandwiches or random food from last nights dinner for lunch
what my mum cooks for dinner(usually chicken or rice/pasta or meat or some bad veggie)

eggs have been one of my favorite breakfasts since quarantine started tbh. you can experiment with all sorts of spices and cheeses and stuff

you should add a bit of sour cream to the mixture, it makes the eggs a lot more rich and fluffy. black and white pepper are two of my favorite things to add. paprika is my personal favorite spice, I put it in literally everything. it gives eggs/omelettes especially just the right amount of added spice and flavor. I also throw in some turmeric just to make it extra healthy

eggs have been one of my favorite breakfasts since quarantine started tbh. you can experiment with all sorts of spices and cheeses and stuff

you should add a bit of sour cream to the mixture, it makes the eggs a lot more rich and fluffy. black and white pepper are two of my favorite things to add. paprika is my personal favorite spice, I put it in literally everything. it gives eggs/omelettes especially just the right amount of added spice and flavor. I also throw in some turmeric just to make it extra healthy
Not big on sour cream myself but enough people have recommended this to me that it might be worth a shot afterall

the only news i listen to