Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another lonely Friday night

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
Think of all the Chads tonight who are plowing Stacy’s and Becky’s, spreading their Chad seed to the hypergamous whores. The Reddit whiteknight cucks will still continue to say “Hey! It’s your personality, women don’t care about looks”.

I just got back to my apartment and looks like the Chad fratstars are having a formal today with their Stacy and Becky dates. Suifuel I had to see them.

I simply cannot fathom the mental gymnastics of a bluepiller. Imagine genuinely believing that all women care about is personality, that a 4'11 bald Indian janitor can get a supermodel GF if he's funny enough. Imagine seeing irrefutable proof day in and day out that your entire worldview is fantastical and could not be farther from the truth, yet just ignoring it. Truly a miserable existence.

Everyday is the same for me. I learned to accept that I wasn't born to be happy.

Think of all the Chads tonight who are plowing Stacy’s and Becky’s, spreading their Chad seed to the hypergamous whores. The Reddit whiteknight cucks will still continue to say “Hey! It’s your personality, women don’t care about looks”.

Imagine caring what Reddit cucks think of you.

Thankfully, i live in the suburbus, so it's nice and calm here at home. I'll crack a beer open and comfily LDAR all night long

I've been playing call of duty all day long. Ive gotten so good at it by now but it's so boring now despite that.

The new Modern Warfare or Black ops 4?
The new modern warfare is absolute dog shit and is genuinely depressing in how terrible it is, and that the people who made modern warfare 2 are incapable of making another good one. No, now I'm going between black ops 4 and a few older ones

I love loneliness

The new modern warfare is absolute dog shit and is genuinely depressing in how terrible it is, and that the people who made modern warfare 2 are incapable of making another good one. No, now I'm going between black ops 4 and a few older ones
I love Black Ops 4, I’m a beast at it on the PS4, I spent a long time playing that shit. Yeah the new Modern Warfare was pretty depressing, I fucking miss Black ops 2 and Modern Warfare 2-3.

I love Black Ops 4, I’m a beast at it on the PS4, I spent a long time playing that shit. Yeah the new Modern Warfare was pretty depressing, I fucking miss Black ops 2 and Modern Warfare 2-3.
Black ops 4 is shit too but it's not as shit as modern warfare.

Its Friday?

Whatever

Is it really that bad? I was considerig buying it because apparently they got rid of most of the jew trash that was in BO4 and other games

Is it really that bad? I was considerig buying it because apparently they got rid of most of the jew trash that was in BO4 and other games
Yes and im not alone in this, alot of big YouTubers hate it too apparently

It's just ghosts 2 but this time the maps are even worse than that game, campers everywhere the only guns people use are the m4 and the Olympia , horrible maps that the devs literally call "safe spaces" (camping spots you can hide in if you suck), also HORRIBLE netcode how on Earth they fucked up so badly with the lag and ping is beyond me. Have fun dying to people you can't even see hslf the time camping in corners, pic related

Screenshot 20191111 094338

Yes and im not alone in this, alot of big YouTubers hate it too apparently

It's just ghosts 2 but this time the maps are even worse than that game, campers everywhere the only guns people use are the m4 and the Olympia , horrible maps that the devs literally call "safe spaces" (camping spots you can hide in if you suck), also HORRIBLE netcode how on Earth they fucked up so badly with the lag and ping is beyond me. Have fun dying to people you can't even see hslf the time camping in corners, pic related

View attachment 169028
Brutal. Is the net code much worse than other cod games of the 360 era? Because my internet is garbage, but those worked well

Brutal. Is the net code much worse than other cod games of the 360 era? Because my internet is garbage, but those worked well
Its about even as legit cod4, but it becomes unplayable in this game due to the split second ttk and is infinitely worse than those older cods with more health