Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ANOTHER LOCKDOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Stupid degenerate fools.

As I'm writing this thread right now, students are currently preparing for Halloween parties. They were purchasing Alcohol en mass at the store.
As of 31/10/2020 (20:00 UTC), the UK has just announced a month long lockdown.

View: https://youtu.be/dlGZV4MhMwY

I only started going back to the gym a few weeks ago and now I'm going back to DYEL bloatlord status.
Oh but Schools and uni can still remain open :feelsclown:

-inb4 jUsT dO pUsHuPs
-inb4 colvin and his home gym

Ukcels, Thoughts? @IncelCream @PPEcel @FastBananaCEO (I don't know many Ukcels by name tbh)

Invest in some latex bands to work out with. I know unsolicited advice is gay but I recommend it for all incels.

Us cel FUCK THIS PLANDEMIC:feelsUgh:

BB92B0E0 E8F3 469B BF40 EDDED07A2E23

Back in August everyone decided it Covid was over, on instagram everyone sharing picks going out in groups meeting and shit.

latex bands

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Back in August everyone decided it Covid was over, on instagram everyone sharing picks going out in groups meeting and shit.
This is never going to end. Although it does mean everything stays online though and I don't have to go on campus to get mogged.

Boris needs to get off the Rothschild jew cocks.
Boris+Johnson+Lord+Rothschild+Predators+Prey+1w9_qiOQUNel.jpg

Only failed normies trying to ascend suffer from lockdown.
I only started going back to the gym a few weeks ago and now I'm going back to DYEL bloatlord status.

Just give me access to 200kg of free weights and up to 60kg dumbells (ranging from 8kg-60kg in intervals of 4) as well as a Rack then I'll be happy.
I have none of that so it's over. The gym was the only thing I could say I had going for me and now even that cope is taken away.

Stupid degenerate fools.

As I'm writing this thread right now, students are currently preparing for Halloween parties. They were purchasing Alcohol en mass at the store.
As of 31/10/2020 (20:00 UTC), the UK has just announced a month long lockdown.

View: https://youtu.be/dlGZV4MhMwY

-inb4 jUsT dO pUsHuPs
-inb4 colvin and his home gym

Ukcels, Thoughts? @IncelCream @PPEcel @FastBananaCEO (I don't know many Ukcels by name tbh)

Good, lockdown is based.

I blame Soy Milk and the UK’s 2000 year old trade routes with China :feelskek:

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

It would be more effective if they closed the schools and left everything else open. They got that arse backwards.

Last edited:
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Lockdown is gigabased for me, hopefully we too get another one. But I can see how some cels may be against it, it kills any outside cope one may have

Also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I still can't find dumbbells to buy

A lockdown is one of the best things that could happen for me

The lockdown starts Thursday, right?

Good. I can still get a nice champagne dinner to celebrate the IncelTears pedo's sentencing on Wednesday. It will probably be my last fine dining experience of the year since 4 weeks is nowhere near enough to control the spread of COVID at this point.

The U.K. should've gone into lockdown in late September. A second lockdown was inevitable anyway, so might as well get it over with earlier.

The U.K. should've gone into lockdown in late September. A second lockdown was inevitable anyway, so might as well get it over with earlier.

It only spreads again once you lift the restrictions there isn't a lot of point. They should forget about limiting the spread and focus on limiting the damage done by the spread. It's pretty well spread at this point it will never unspread itself.

Isn't this a good thing?

I still can't find dumbbells to buy
I can't even afford them.

The lockdown starts Thursday, right?

Good. I can still get a nice champagne dinner to celebrate the IncelTears pedo's sentencing on Wednesday. It will probably be my last fine dining experience of the year since 4 weeks is nowhere near enough to control the spread of COVID at this point.

Mogs me

I do agree a second lockdown was inevitable, especially when you rely on the common sense of the public.
Isn't this a good thing?
Not for gymcels.

Also schools, colleges and unis are staying open.

Apart from the lack of gym access it's good tbh.

It only spreads again once you lift the restrictions there isn't a lot of point. They should forget about limiting the spread and focus on limiting the damage done by the spread. It's pretty well spread at this point it will never unspread itself.
Actually, there is a point to it. The point isn't to snuff out the virus, the point is to slow the spread so that the healthcare system can cope with the daily influx of new patients. There are only so many doctors and beds and ventilators.

The winter is going to be tough on the system when the flu season collides with the coronavirus and the boomers start dropping like flies.

Just lift anything bro... Pretend its HEAVY.

Really sucks. My stocks go down

Actually, there is a point to it. The point isn't to snuff out the virus, the point is to slow the spread so that the healthcare system can cope with the daily influx of new patients. There are only so many doctors and beds and ventilators.

They said that the first time around but the hospitals were practically empty, emptier than usual. The Nightingale hospitals they built were completely unused as well. So I'm not convinced by it at this point but I supported the first lockdown thinking it would be for a few weeks to flatten the curve. By June I kind of realised it was a waste of time as nothing much was happening at all. Many of the people who died were in care homes as the government decided to "let it rip" in that setting. Countries that shielded the vulnerable groups had hardly any people die at all it's just a flu like virus.

The winter is going to be tough on the system when the flu season collides with the coronavirus and the boomers start dropping like flies.

It will comparable to a bad flu season like we had in 2018, but you'll notice no-one did anything about it back then. It wasn't a political crisis for the government to handle.

its good news for me, I dont have to go out :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Lifeful for those who live in countries where the government can't call for a lockdown.

Remember at the beginning when they were telling us the bullshit "just 15 days to flatten the curve"? Fuck these faggots. This is the literally the biggest hoax in the history of the world. We have to cancel our whole lives because there's a disease with a lower death rate than the flu going around? Just. Fucking. LOL. Even normies are realizing how stupid all this is. Beyond fucking over for your IQ if you still believe this hoax.
when the flu season
Nope. The flu just mysteriously disappeared and stopped killing people the instant that corona came up. Very interesting!

But, yep, boomers will def start dying. Good thing Sweden DOES NOT EXIST so we can't look at it and see what happens when you don't do lockdowns.

Last edited:
Yay I can rot more. Sucks that I’ll have to postpone my driving lessons again though.