Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another life ruined by the red pill industry

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
Beckham

One thing is to be ugly, and use your money to buy copes, such as sex dolls, prostitutes, travel to SEA, etc.

A worse situation is to be ugly and INDEBTED. This screw-up is only possible because someone made this goblin believe he could become Chad.

Dude, if it's over for you, just find a way to cope in peace. Get rich, hire a surrogate if you need to. But don't fall for redpill scams.

This is old, he's a fag so being ugly won't affect him much.

Redpillers don't preach plastic surgery. This guy had some sort of obsession

England is a special place kek

no surgery for your face

this dumbass tried everything but he didn't try to lose weight and get fit. negative iq moment

He seriously needs to loose weight. No cap.

this dumbass tried everything but he didn't try to lose weight and get fit. negative iq moment
Finally something relevant, congrats.

Images   2023 08 04T144936215

this mf didnt even bother to lose weight JFL

I got confused for a second because I first thought it was a before and after of the guy who did the surgeries. I was like damn, the surgeons did a really good job :feelshaha:

I got confused for a second because I first thought it was a before and after of the guy who did the surgeries. I was like damn, the surgeons did a really good job :feelshaha:
maury-laughing.gif