Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another Leaf agrees 6 feet women are not rare

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/znl3ud/are_the_average_height_statistics_misleading/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I thought it was just a fluke that I got mogged the last time I went out to go shopping, with many women there being almost my height. But this guy (not a coper) seems to also agree with me as well. Maybe he’s from the same area.

Even he agrees that the “official” 5’10” height is probably bullshit, as zoomers and non-immigrants are taller and this stat probably is smaller due to high amount of immigrants here. Real average for males is probably 6’ or more, and I’m not even joking.

My oneitis chica is over 6ft tall, Chico

They're definitely not rare in Northwestern Europe especially in Netherlands and Germany

Kill nature:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Grape these amazonian foids:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

It’s worse getting heightmogged by a toilet

We need to build an underground chamber for incels and manlets with space such tallfags can't fit in. The surface isn't suitable for us anymore.

We need to build an underground chamber for incels and manlets with space such tallfags can't fit in. The surface isn't suitable for us anymore.
Inceldia bunker when?

Brutal. Luckily I have no oneitus so less suifuel for me.

It’s probably even more brutal there in the Nordistan nations.

:lul: :lul:
I wanna simultaneously cry and beat off to her all the time n shiet lately, mang

It’s worse getting heightmogged by a toilet
True. Even getting height matched with a foid is suicide inducing, but getting match is a death sentence.

Over for 6’4” saint blackop2cels

I wanna simultaneously cry and beat off to her all the time n shiet lately, mang
Duality of man. Beyond over

True. Even getting height matched with a foid is suicide inducing, but getting match is a death sentence.

Over for 6’4” saint blackop2cels

Duality of man. Beyond over
Never began for a ricemang, Chico :cryfeels: