Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Jordan Peterson pill for the mentalcels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6599
  • Start date
Deleted member 6599

Deleted member 6599

PS4 Mentalcel
-
Start it at 39:13 to about 40:50 he makes the point.
This really popped out at me anyway, I thought I would share it.
Talks about status, but being ugly and incel certainly puts you in a shitty place of status automatically.

Just clean your room bucko

Never in my life have I seen someone who likes to hear himself talk more than Jordan Peterson does. His ego is out of control, and he's a huge sellout.
But now and again he makes some good, occasionally even mind blowing observations. Cool guy, I don't dislike him.

Just clean your room bucko

Start it at 39:13 to about 40:50 he makes the point.
This really popped out at me anyway, I thought I would share it.
Talks about status, but being ugly and incel certainly puts you in a shitty place of status automatically.

The volume is shit though, if you don't have headphones you are kind of wasting your time.

I can’t stand Jordan Peterson and his cult of worshippers.

shill who doesnt represent anything he talks about. zog fingerpuppet planted as controlled opposition.

Never in my life have I seen someone who likes to hear himself talk more than Jordan Peterson does. His ego is out of control, and he's a huge sellout.
But now and again he makes some good, occasionally even mind blowing observations. Cool guy, I don't dislike him.
yeah, dude was making more money on patreon than belle delphine, he used to be just one more university teacher, until he got famous in 2016, don't surprise the ego got on his head
shill who doesnt represent anything he talks about. zog fingerpuppet planted as controlled opposition.
he sses more like a wanna be centrist

Last edited:
You watch that for 40 minutes ? You must be NEET

You watch that for 40 minutes ? You must be NEET
I have watched/listened to easy 100hrs+ (counting 15hrs his book) of that guy. If this was PS4 I would basically have a platinum.

Last edited:
What he says is leaning more towards PUA than anything

Peterson is NOT red or black pulled in any way, shape or form. He exists to guide young men away from the red and black pills back towards the blue pill. He admits to this himself. Sometimes he might say something slightly "redpilled" in order to get new guys on board to his deradicalisation cult. Peterson=:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:((merchant))) That's all there is to him.

man, i got absolutely nothing out of that time interval you mentioned. what do you think was his point there exactly?

Peterson is NOT red or black pulled in any way, shape or form. He exists to guide young men away from the red and black pills back towards the blue pill. He admits to this himself. Sometimes he might say something slightly "redpilled" in order to get new guys on board to his deradicalisation cult. Peterson=:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:((merchant))) That's all there is to him.

this too.

I think he is a fairly intelligent man but society & having a daughter really cucked him hard
He even says he would give her all the attention when she was a kid and kind of didn't even give a fuck about his son. He left him to his own devices

Now go look at his whore daughter's social media. Stupid fucking bitch
In order to thrive in today's industry you can't talk shit about women so if we really get down to it he is just saying whatever he needs to say to make a buck. Can't hate him too much for just wanting to make a buck I guess.