Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another job rejection from an HR foid that knows nothing about my field

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I received the polite, passive-aggressive rejection letter. The foid had her name on the email of course, and, being curious, she was easy to find on social media.
Apparently she's a single (or carousel-riding, or divorced) post-wall foid with a non-STEM degree that is entirely unrelated to the position I applied to. My two degrees were more than likely 100 times more difficult than hers. Judging from the travel photos to expensive parts of the world, she's overpaid for: completing an easy degree, judging who's worthy of getting hired, and overall doing stupid paperwork.

Just had to vent.

Last edited:
Welcome to the current year, try not to kill yourself.

Ah yes humanism, sociology, philosophy, political sciences, etc, that's what foids only graduate in my country. Pawns of the system.

Women are fucking up society on a very fundamental level.

I do my groceries in an hypermarket several times a week. It always strikes me how the staff there is almost entirely female. Like 95% or something. I wonder what explanation women have for that.

Me, as I see it, it's like a mafia. Or a sect, a private club or something, I can't quite find the appropriate term. They just don't let men in because they don't want any of the sexual tension that could result in working with them. What they do is such a menial job that social interaction with coworkers is the only pleasure you can get from it. But social interaction between men and women can't work, it inevitably leads to drama and sexual misunderstanding. So they've decided to filter out male candidates.

I see it as a matriarchal microcosm.

If such a model spreads to more industrial sectors or STEM, we are fucked big time.

Last edited:
these fill me with rage, id rather just be ghosted tbh

I have applied to dozens of jobs in the past two months, and the majority of them ghost, or send an automated message. To be fair, I would rather receive an honest letter of rejection explaining exactly why I'm not a good candidate, so I would know what I can do when I apply to other jobs. It's preferable to being ghosted or getting this fake-friendly letter.
I see it as a matriarchal microcosm.

If such a model spreads to more industrial sectors or STEM, we are fucked big time.

I hope not. And IMO, unlikely (though I hope I'm wrong).
Women suck at science (they're only good at biology because it's mostly memorization). Contrary to their claims, women are not banned from Physics or advanced Mathematics ---- the majority of them just can't hack it.

Last edited:
She didn’t overpay for those travel excursions, a cuck did.

Always makes me angry ngl.

I received the polite, passive-aggressive rejection letter. The foid had her name on the email of course, and, being curious, she was easy to find on social media.
Apparently she's a single (or carousel-riding, or divorced) post-wall foid with a non-STEM degree that is entirely unrelated to the position I applied to. My two degrees were more than likely 100 times more difficult than hers. Judging from the travel photos to expensive parts of the world, she's overpaid for: completing an easy degree, judging who's worthy of getting hired, and overall doing stupid paperwork.

Just had to vent.
Foids are slowly starting to control every aspect of society, not just the sexual aspect.