Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another inceltear Pedo harasses one of their underage foids

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
This has to be a fucking joke. "biblicallyangelic" my ass. She cries that she doesn't want to be considered a whore, but her curvy body and fat ass is all she's fucking talking about on that cursed forum. Fucking retard with a body of a breeding cow. You are LITERALLY ONLY GOOD FOR SEX. You have ZERO VALUE outside of your fucking body, and deep down, you fucking know it. And IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR OWN FAULT for not doing ANYTHING besides sucking Chad's cock for ALL OF YOUR LIFE. Most of you foids are literal cum dumpsters with zero purpose, zero personality and achievements.

Gonna have to press x to doubt on this one.
:feelsugh:

Another day, another confirmation that ITards are just endlessly projecting when talking about us supposedly being pedos.

She’s young and virgin, which IT doesn’t like. They want every foid to be a whore, and that includes if they have to rape them as kids. IT is just sick, and needs to be put down.

They will just find another way to gather under a different name.
As long as it isn’t associated with inceldom in any way, that isn’t our problem then (other than staying away from them).

Another day, another confirmation that ITards are just endlessly projecting when talking about us supposedly being pedos.
Like I said before, I disagree on this - it could just as easily be an anti-ITer who lurks there the way that I do.

False flags work in all directions, basically I don't assume anyone being a member of either community is necessarily representative of that overall community.

You're engaging in the similar gross and inaccurate generalizations that they do.

One could argue that's deserved, but I still aspire to be better.

Like I said before, I disagree on this - it could just as easily be an anti-ITer who lurks there the way that I do.

False flags work in all directions, basically I don't assume anyone being a member of either community is necessarily representative of that overall community.

You're engaging in the similar gross and inaccurate generalizations that they do.

One could argue that's deserved, but I still aspire to be better.
Fair point, as well as an important one concerning the false flag posts:worryfeels:.

>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE IT'S SO HARD BEING AN ATTRACTIVE TEENAGE FOID :foidSoy:

Every bluepill leftist faggot is just a wolf in sheep's clothing.

OK:feelshaha:. You watched the new series:feelswhere:?
nope, I should but I'm so behind. I recently got a chair with better necksupport and relocated my desk an extra 12 inches away from the wall so I can lean back so maybe I can resume my anime copes once more.

mew mew reboot, sailor moon reboot, I could enoy some nostalgia

kinda wish I had a GF t owatch all this with though

nope, I should but I'm so behind. I recently got a chair with better necksupport and relocated my desk an extra 12 inches away from the wall so I can lean back so maybe I can resume my anime copes once more.

mew mew reboot, sailor moon reboot, I could enoy some nostalgia
I see. Hope you'll get to enjoy all of those shows as soon as possible brocel. I also have quite a lot of things to catch up on tbh. This is a bit of an embarrassing admission, but I only today found out that the second season of Tokyo Mew Mew's reboot is already on the air, when I got a recommendation for a Youtube video of someone's reaction to its sixth episode after watching some creepypasta video, and when I checked it out on the website I watched the first season on, I found out that all the six episodes were already there:feelshaha:.

kinda wish I had a GF t owatch all this with though
Same here brocel:feelsbadman:.

the neck support wasn't as good as I'd hoped, when I properly align my spine the headrest digs into my shoulders, clearly designed for some 5'5" woman

went back to my old chair but then it broke on me so I'm stuck with new one

I hate my life. I need these copes more than ever. I do the right things to move forward and my life only gets shittier every time

How is a pedo subreddit allowed?

I've compiled the 3 screenshots she uploaded into a single PNG to upload here in case it's taken off of Reddit:

View attachment 748616

I feel sad this 14yo french girl feels bad about herself, she should hit me up on my Discord listed below and we can talk about video games together.
I even know some limited French since it's mandatory in Canadian schools.
I don't think she is a slut just because she is voluptuous.
Sounds like she's encountering some rough abrasive men in her community and not a true gentleman like me.
Cope buddy foids at 13 were literally fucking older chads imagine believing a slut what a cuck

ffs get kids off the pc, sad cringe to even give them attention

Cope buddy foids at 13 were literally fucking older chads imagine believing a slut what a cuck

A lot of them are, this is true, but it's not 100% so I can LARP that whichever one says she's a virgin is - don't spoil my bluepill fantasy bro. She's that 1% who isn't a sexhaver for sho

Not tryna tell this girl to kill herself, y’all need to chill a bit. But she’s waaay to young be in this part of the Internet. If you are reading, please leave Reddit and enjoy ur youth, idc if ur a foid or a man.
enjoy her youth you mean get fuked by 7 different chads a week

So she's been literally assaulted, groped, and raped by actual men in real life, and yet the reason she wants to self-terminate is because... an incel calmly explained to her on the internet how rough sexual frustration is on the guys who aren't willing to do that?

This shows how fucked up female priorities are.
let the whore do it