Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another inceltear Pedo harasses one of their underage foids

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
oh no, anyway

All those other stinky men remind her of her abusers, you fucking incel, that's why she can only be a slut for Chad. :lul:

spongebob squarepants crying GIF
crying GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
season 7 episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
sad spongebob GIF
season 6 episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

i will love to rape the shit out of this whore just to keep on destroying her mental health
can u stop commenting Glowie stuff on my posts please

glowniggers everywhere

Bluepillers fear me

Not tryna tell this girl to kill herself, y’all need to chill a bit. But she’s waaay to young be in this part of the Internet. If you are reading, please leave Reddit and enjoy ur youth, idc if ur a foid or a man.

I wish I could be 14 again man. I wasted my teens.

Legit 14-15 year olds are discovering this side of the internet. Holy shit nigga. These forums need to be privated

the whole point of my thread, to you lurkers with no life, is too show that IT is the scum of the scum. Another r/inceltears active members harasses an underage female. You guys just can’t stop taking Ls.

I don’t care about mocking her trauma or whatever, I am mocking you, r/inceltears.

So she's been literally assaulted, groped, and raped by actual men in real life, and yet the reason she wants to self-terminate is because... an incel calmly explained to her on the internet how rough sexual frustration is on the guys who aren't willing to do that?

This shows how fucked up female priorities are.

One look at her reddit history shows she needs to leave the Internet it'll do her some good. But at the same time she sees herself as grown woman.

You all who call being attracted to physically matured girls "pedo" are exposing yourselves as NPCs

the whole point of my thread, to you lurkers with no life, is too show that IT is the scum of the scum. Another r/inceltears active members harasses an underage female. You guys just can’t stop taking Ls.

I don’t care about mocking her trauma or whatever, I am mocking you, r/inceltears.
Fucking soyfag can't stop crying. Get banned already cuck

So she's been literally assaulted, groped, and raped by actual men in real life, and yet the reason she wants to self-terminate is because... an incel calmly explained to her on the internet how rough sexual frustration is on the guys who aren't willing to do that?

And cucked OP is crying on her behalf

One look at her reddit history shows she needs to leave the Internet it'll do her some good. But at the same time she sees herself as grown woman.
That's because she is

not surprised they are pedos

they prey on vulnerable children like they prey on vulnerable incels

That retarded shizo larp is written by 50 year old 500lbs troon covered in his own cum
Jfl at thinking teen Jbs even know what is reddit, they get their holes blown out they not out there posting with troons from inceltear or any other reddit shithole. Fucking imbeciles
Women lives, even normie lives are good enough to not bother with engaging with all the reddit imbeciles that go chimp mode whenever you tell them they are not real women. Let alone IT, smaller division of reddit, which is still relatively small social media, when compared to youtube, instagram, twitter or tiktok

Besides on all the bigger websites women can gather way bigger numbers than on reddit (likes, retweets, shares, comments), with less effort, less competition for attention with equally narcissistic individuals and chads are more availible

Women lives, even normie lives are good enough to not bother with engaging with all the reddit imbeciles that go chimp mode whenever you tell them they are not real women. Let alone IT, smaller division of reddit, which is still relatively small social media, when compared to youtube, instagram, twitter or tiktok

Besides on all the bigger websites women can gather way bigger numbers than on reddit (likes, retweets, shares, comments), with less effort, less competition for attention with equally narcissistic individuals and chads are more availible
This. The "women" on reddit are there to promote their only fans or leech of men in some other way. Many of those "women" are men with stolen pics, and Ai created pics. Some are women. And some are men managing accounts to promote their girlfriends onlyfans.

True

>dresses like slut
>whY dO MeN cALl mE a SluT

5 times as many bluepillers on here btw

L female, another win for the blackpill.

Another day in pedotears. And of course reddit approves

BiblicallyAngelic said:
I’ve been sexually assaulted, groped and raped ever since I was a young kid.
I’m a virgin
Which is it?

If you're raped you can't be a virgin.

I guess she's defining some kind of special virginity where it's about making the choice to have sex rather than having had sex.

That's an endearing kind of neo-virginity I guess but that's not the traditional meaning. I'd rather they come up with a new term for it.

Whats with her choice of words? If she really thinks its her fault, then she wouldnt type like that.

It sounds like she's trying to announce to the world that she thinks she's at fault so that people would reassure her by saying it isnt

She keeps mentioning her age too lmao

I've compiled the 3 screenshots she uploaded into a single PNG to upload here in case it's taken off of Reddit:

3pages

I feel sad this 14yo french girl feels bad about herself, she should hit me up on my Discord listed below and we can talk about video games together.
I even know some limited French since it's mandatory in Canadian schools.
I don't think she is a slut just because she is voluptuous.
Sounds like she's encountering some rough abrasive men in her community and not a true gentleman like me.

Catching up on the responses, kinda lulzy ngl

At9

This is the type of way I'd talk if I were more callous tbh, usually I have a little more tact and tiptoe my opinions around people who are caught up in a victim mindset. Like he's technically right (yes there very well could have been something arousing) but you should know when someone isn't receptive to that because they're going through emotional troubles. It's better to shift conversation to something non-triggering which can help them.

I think I found where she quoted from, it looks like the original post got deleted:

Removed

This was from
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/13837ub/how_can_i_hide_my_butt/

inceltear Pedo harasses one of their underage foids​

As a rebuttal to the OP, I see no reason to assume this guy represents IT membership.
I hang out and post on IT as well, for example.
Someone being there doesn't actually mean they're pro IT and anti-incel but may wish to engage with people of different viewpoints.

Just like not everyone who shows up here is actually a trucel or empathizing with us.

Last edited:
Poor foidlet is just too hot to live. What an awful life she must be living.
Dresses like a slut, has slut body yet men are attracted to her? Can't imagine the struggle.

Dug some more through her history, she uploaded this artwork 19 days ago. They appear to be OCs: 25 year old "Brandon Johnson" and 8 year old "Savannah Riggins".

Brandon source: reddit.com/r/ArtCrit/comments/12r9lpz/is_this_cartoony_enough

Her other posts mention being molested at 9 years old so I can't help but wonder if this is some kind of self-insert means of processing trauma. Like her relationship with her abuser prior to the abuse - a more innocent time.

Could just be a coincidence, I have an overactive imagination sometimes.

Poor foidlet is just too hot to live. What an awful life she must be living.
Dresses like a slut, has slut body yet men are attracted to her? Can't imagine the struggle.
I don't see her mentioning anywhere about dressing like a slut.
Conversely it seems she has trouble covering up her figure with standard western clothing.
There is no such thing as a "slut body" unless you mean a body pumped full of Chad's cum.

Having large hips or breasts does not guarantee anything about a girl's actual choices.
Are there strong correlations that women with assets tend to use them, or that obese women have poor impulse control? Of course.
That doesn't mean those correlations justify speaking rudely to individuals as if they are an absolute rule.

AgeRegression

wew, this is a very interesting person... I'm beginning to wonder now if she's actually 14 (or even a she) given this connection to a role-playing community

My interest will wane if that is not the case so I really hope she is a 14yo virgin half-chinese muslim hapa, because I am looking for a wife.

She appears to only want platonic relationships so that's a bit crushing but I guess I can do non-sexual friendships too. That's what I have with all you guys right?

I had heard of the AG community but hadn't studied it much, finally figured out that 'CG' stands for 'Caregiver' and I imagine in a 2person roleplay it involves them taking on a senior role like parent/uncle/aunt or similar.

CareGiver

Appears to have been interested in that, I'm adding her on Discord now to see if she's okay.
Perhaps IT will let me know how to go about being a consoling onii-chan without it devolving into "groomer" behavior.
Is it at all possible to offer warmth and comfort to a struggling ingenue without compelling her to fall for my adult charms?

okay I'm done skimming back to the beginning, this is her very first Reddit post where she talks about this blonde lady looking "like an NPC"

NPC

guess Zoomers are hip to the soul-less groupthink of normies, my kinda girl
if only she understood how she is replicating their fretting mannerisms and ascended above it

I had heard of the AG community but hadn't studied it much, finally figured out that 'CG' stands for 'Caregiver' and I imagine in a 2person roleplay it involves them taking on a senior role like parent/uncle/aunt or similar.

View attachment 748625

Appears to have been interested in that, I'm adding her on Discord now to see if she's okay.
Perhaps IT will let me know how to go about being a consoling onii-chan without it devolving into "groomer" behavior.
Is it at all possible to offer warmth and comfort to a struggling ingenue without compelling her to fall for my adult charms?
HAHAHAHAHHAA no fucking way

Catching up on the responses, kinda lulzy ngl

View attachment 748620

This is the type of way I'd talk if I were more callous tbh, usually I have a little more tact and tiptoe my opinions around people who are caught up in a victim mindset. Like he's technically right (yes there very well could have been something arousing) but you should know when someone isn't receptive to that because they're going through emotional troubles. It's better to shift conversation to something non-triggering which can help them.

I think I found where she quoted from, it looks like the original post got deleted:

View attachment 748621

This was from
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/13837ub/how_can_i_hide_my_butt/

As a rebuttal to the OP, I see no reason to assume this guy represents IT membership.
I hang out and post on IT as well, for example.
Someone being there doesn't actually mean they're pro IT and anti-incel but may wish to engage with people of different viewpoints.

Just like not everyone who shows up here is actually a trucel or empathizing with us.

They are well known pedophiles. And how have u not been banned from IT?

That's because she is
I know but in some posts she acts like a kid despite passing into adulthood already (having sex) and her knowledge of it.