Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another incel in denial

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/zvnzu7/my_thoughts_after_being_on_this_sub_for_a_while/

I've made two posts here so far, and in those posts I've made it clear that I don't hate women or blame anyone else for my virginity.
Also, some of the posts here are quite annoying. Like the ones saying "20M Virgin LIVE OVER". Yeah sure. At such a great age it really is over isn't it. I'm also around that age, so I'm still young. Granted, most people my age have had sex, but I saying stuff like that is just being overly dramatic. So you know, get a grip.

:incel::feels::feels::feels:

He still clings onto his bluepilled indoctrination, so hesitant to blame the real menace that enables the hypergamy, foid privilege, and widespread moral degeneracy keeping him in this state of inceldom for fear of being proclaimed an incel, a most heinous arbiter of wrongthink against the bluepilled hegemony; JFL at him literally admitting most others have ascended by now, but it's still somehow not a significant age, desperate to cling onto the normie side and shame his own to find someone to look down upon, unable to accept the brutal truth of his very existence. :feelsugh:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

May our Saint Lahaye (PBUH) enlighten this derrailed soul.
84d.jpg

r/virgin is basically inkels.is but bluepilled

His father and grandfather all lost their virginities meanwhile he can’t in the current year. Does this thought not cross these soy incel in denial minds at all?

>That it's all women's fault and that women are to blame for every problem on this planet and that women are responsible for men feeling frustrated and all women have unreasonable high standards and don't want anyone who doesn't meet those standards
>The basic bs.
Copium copege

i still can believe i was once like him, its scary to even think it

Incel literally just means involuntary celibate.

if he doesn't want the blackpill to save him, then fuck him.
these dangerous bluepilled ideas will come back to bite him eventually

Bluepilled moron. He'll be here soon enough.

I’d give it 3 months, the blackpill is gonna get to him sooner or later

Only right part is "I'M 20M. IT'S OVER" part. I say 30.