Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another incel in denial

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
An IT user named Darw1nEvolution:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/ifxkyx/have_any_romantically_unsuccessful_andor_socially/

Here is a photo of him, he’s 20

He’s literally a low tier normie. He’s got a recessed chin, round weak jawline, curved nose with an almost hook shaped septum, bigger lower lip but tiny upper lip, not very prominent eyebrows, and one eye has a different shape from the other (a more gloomy shape). And he’s 20 but looks 16.

he doesnt look too bad. he seems autistic and 5/10 on his best day tbh

Can't fuck a dog, can I?

Yeah dude, you don't need a surgery, you need a FUCKING DOG and THEN maybe just maybe foids won't find you repulsive. When a foid loves you not for you, but for your dog, how we should call it? Alpha fucks beta dogs or something.

An IT user named Darw1nEvolution:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/ifxkyx/have_any_romantically_unsuccessful_andor_socially/

Here is a photo of him, he’s 20
View attachment 330256
He’s literally a low tier normie. He’s got a recessed chin, round weak jawline, curved nose with an almost hook shaped septum, bigger lower lip but tiny upper lip, not very prominent eyebrows, and one eye has a different shape from the other (a more gloomy shape). And he’s 20 but looks 16.

JFL, identifying as an incel is cope, you are either an incel or not based on your life situation. Someone who doesn't own a house and lives on the street can't say "I don't call myself a homeless person because it is associated with drug use and mental problems" Motherfucker you are homeless, no one cares what you identify as. Same with being incel.

His chin is also pointed down like in Weed's case.

Going by the photo he's 100% not a pure truecel. May be a mentalcel though.

Why does he remind me Brendon tarrant

JFL, identifying as an incel is cope, you are either an incel or not based on your life situation. Someone who doesn't own a house and lives on the street can't say "I don't call myself a homeless person because it is associated with drug use and mental problems" Motherfucker you are homeless, no one cares what you identify as. Same with being incel.
They don't want to call it "incels" but this doesn't mean that incels don't exist. Philosophy teaches us that the traits of something does not equal its definition. Romantically unsuccessful people do exist, and many of them are not great looking and can't find a partner not matter how hard they try. They as part of the real world exist within a strict intersection of qualities. We probably can't name all of these qualities but we can locate the notion of incel and discern it from the other types of matter. While we don't agree on the term, whether it's "incels" or something else is irrelevant. Incels can have certain traits (suicidal thoughts, bitterness, violent tendencies, etc) but it doesn't mean that these traits define the notion of incel.

They don't want to call it "incels" but this doesn't mean that incels don't exist. Philosophy teaches us that the traits of something does not equal its definition. Romantically unsuccessful people do exist, and many of them are not great looking and can't find a partner not matter how hard they try. They as part of the real world exist within a strict intersection of qualities. We probably can't name all of these qualities but we can locate the notion of incel and discern it from the other types of matter. While we don't agree on the term, whether it's "incels" or something else is irrelevant. Incels can have certain traits (suicidal thoughts, bitterness, violent tendencies, etc) but it doesn't mean that these traits define the notion of incel.
incel = too ugly to get laid (or mentally blocked in some ways). If he can't get laid without betabucking, he is an incel.

Bluepiller: :soy:"No man this street is my home and I have a good personality, therefore not homeless. Checkmate inkwell"

Bluepiller: :soy:"No man this street is my home and I have a good personality, therefore not homeless. Checkmate inkwell"
Unironically that's what they do. They juggle terms, but can't do shit to the definition.

Yeah dude, you don't need a surgery, you need a FUCKING DOG and THEN maybe just maybe foids won't find you repulsive. When a foid loves you not for you, but for your dog, how we should call it? Alpha fucks beta dogs or something.
Alpha fucks beta barks.

Some incel forums that call themselves incel were pro-women

@JosefMengelecel

God fucking dammit the way he talks about "snuggling" with his dog is creepy af. This guy needs to go with a prostitute asap

God fucking dammit the way he talks about "snuggling" with his dog is creepy af. This guy needs to go with a prostitute asap
He probably wants to have a threesome with a roastie and his dog

"You are not entitled to relationships."

This comment should be pined and used against every delusional ugly guy who says "virgin but not incel" JFL.

@FastBananaCEO

Sadly, mogs me

Keep coping you utter subhuman

Massive cope. 5 is the lower boundary for ability to betabuxx, but that's about it.
Not cope. 5/10s just need to simp in order to get a decent looking gf

Then he would say atleast I am not inkwell :soy:

He is the type of person to say he is not starving just because he doesn’t live in africa

Then he would say atleast I am not inkwell :soy:

He is the type of person to say he is not starving just because he doesn’t live in africa
I am homeless but at least I’m not a hobo

Not cope. 5/10s just need to simp in order to get a decent looking gf
Thats just completely not true. Maybe in SEA but not in the west. I'm 4-5/10 myself and white and can't get shit in central europe. Even 2/10 landwhales reject me. Now, could i get a 2/10 whale if I try rlly hard and simp? Maybe. But I want at least a 3/10 non-landwhale, thats not too much to ask as a 5/10 is it.

Thats just completely not true. Maybe in SEA but not in the west. I'm 4-5/10 myself and white and can't get shit in central europe. Even 2/10 landwhales reject me. Now, could i get a 2/10 whale if I try rlly hard and simp? Maybe. But I want at least a 3/10 non-landwhale, thats not too much to ask as a 5/10 is it.
You might be overestimating your looks

He's around a 5 at least in that pic and it doesn't look like it's taken from a very flattering or good angle. Maybe he has worst features but in that pic at least they don't show.

He already looks very looksmaxxed though.

He looks like jeremy meeks compared to me, also not everyone got the space and money for a dog jfl

@Personalityinkwell literally every time

the dude is low tier normie like you said, which is basically incel in 2020
If a low tier normie gets a gf it’s just some really ugly landwhale who probably is cucking him

If a low tier normie gets a gf it’s just some really ugly landwhale who probably is cucking him
basically

a decent amount of mid tier normies do the same, but mid tier normies can still get beckies sometimes too