Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another incel in denial

He's acting as if there are any other important points on that list to him other than 5, the one related to attracting women with dogs. He doesnt care about anything else on there.

Obviously you can't have sex with them (the dogs)

Tenor3

basically

a decent amount of mid tier normies do the same, but mid tier normies can still get beckies sometimes too
Honestly man at college I rarely see Becky and up foids with guys who aren’t at least a chadlite or close

Honestly man at college I rarely see Becky and up foids with guys who aren’t at least a chadlite or close
You probably don’t rate correctly or just don’t pay attention. I’ve always seen normies with Becky gfs

You probably don’t rate correctly or just don’t pay attention. I’ve always seen normies with Becky gfs
Maybe I just call normies chadlites despite being good looking and above what is actually average

Maybe I just call normies chadlites despite being good looking and above what is actually average
Those chadlites are probably normies

he should puppymaxx like @gymletethnicel

But you said that a low normie can only maybe get a whale at best how is a mid normie SO much better off. You also said a low normie gets cucked
Mid normies are good

dudes 100% hidden incel. Just by looking at him I can tell. Obviously he’s not as subhuman as most of us but he shouldn’t be getting laid.

Mid normies are good
How is their such a different from one point in looks? Also if they get cucked wouldn’t that mean that mid normies would fuck whales. Since foids look for better looking men to cuck with

How is their such a different from one point in looks? Also if they get cucked wouldn’t that mean that mid normies would fuck whales. Since foids look for better looking men to cuck with
One point up the scale has magic

I wouldnt consider him incel maybe a lowtier/ failed normie tbh but even those guys have it bad now.

I wouldnt consider him incel maybe a lowtier/ failed normie tbh but even those guys have it bad now.
Low tier normies are a type who either succeed or fail

Low tier normies are a type who either succeed or fail
I would consider them the guys who barely get any success with foids only getting chads sloppy seconds and having the bare minimum SMV to not be qualified as incel, basically guys whom only had like one lay or gf.

I would consider them the guys who barely get any success with foids only getting chads sloppy seconds and having the bare minimum SMV to not be qualified as incel, basically guys whom only had like one lay or gf.
Or who betabuxxed

He's landwhale fodder in the UK. He's a 4 and because of hypergamy his league is a 2.5/10 like below. Maybe could get a 4 with BetaBux 10 years from now, but a 4 is an overweight unappealing girl. His features will get more defined in a few years... he looks kinda adolescent .. 17 not approaching 21 I would guess. Basically classic incel but not truecel.

obese-unhappy-teenage-girl-wearing-a-union-jack-flag-headband-CR33WP.jpg

He's landwhale fodder in the UK. He's a 4 and because of hypergamy his league is a 2.5/10 like below. Maybe could get a 4 with BetaBux 10 years from now, but a 4 is an overweight unappealing girl. His features will get more defined in a few years... he looks kinda adolescent .. 17 not approaching 21 I would guess. Basically classic incel but not truecel.

obese-unhappy-teenage-girl-wearing-a-union-jack-flag-headband-CR33WP.jpg
He’s 20. Also 17 year olds finished puberty

He’s 20. Also 17 year olds finished puberty

Tons of guys look adolescent at 17-21 it's not uncommon to not be fully formed by 22-23. I wasn't until 24. That's why they have under-23 tournaments in some sports.

Tons of guys look adolescent at 17-21 it's not uncommon to not be fully formed by 22-23. I wasn't until 24. That's why they have under-23 tournaments in some sports.
Didn’t you say something happened to your appearance at 22?

Didn’t you say something happened to your appearance at 22?

Yeah, actually 23-24; my jaw got wider, my neck thicker, frame wider, put on 17 pounds of mass without lifting and it wasn't fat. Facial hairs didn't appear until 23. That shit should of been happening at 16-17. I was a late bloomer. People thought I was 14-15 at age 20. And 16 at 21/22. An embarrassment.

Yeah, actually 23-24; my jaw got wider, my neck thicker, frame wider, put on 17 pounds of mass without lifting and it wasn't fat. Facial hairs didn't appear until 23. That shit should of been happening at 16-17. I was a late bloomer. People thought I was 14-15 at age 20. And 16 at 21/22. An embarrassment.
I think you finished puberty at 17-18. Some post-pubescent guys can’t grow facial hair

I think you finished puberty at 17-18. Some post-pubescent guys can’t grow facial hair

I doubt I finished puberty at 17. I was 5'6 and 102 pounds in my freshman college year (just turning 17). 5'8 / 128lbs at 19.

By 24 I was 5'10 / 152lbs.

puberty started for me at 14 but it was snail paced. Like in plips rather than a rapid spurt of development.

i mean at 14 there was guys that looked like kids, yet when summer holidays finished and new term started at 15, they had facial hair and had grown 5 inches it seemed.

I doubt I finished puberty at 17. I was 5'6 and 102 pounds in my freshman college year (just turning 17). 5'8 / 128lbs at 19.

By 24 I was 5'10 / 152lbs.

puberty started for me at 14 but it was snail paced. Like in plips rather than a rapid spurt of development.

i mean at 14 there was guys that looked like kids, yet when summer holidays finished and new term started at 15, they had facial hair and had grown 5 inches it seemed.
Some people stop growing at 20 but almost every guy finishes puberty by 18

If he posts on IT I hope he stays incel forever. Faggot

He's kinda normie/average looking.

The sad reality is that he is living in the wrong era. If he was in 2006-7-8 he would have gotten laid with his looks match.

He's kinda normie/average looking.

The sad reality is that he is living in the wrong era. If he was in 2006-7-8 he would have gotten laid with his looks match.
Cope. Hypergamy is nothing new

@Personalityinkwell