Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another hERo?

At least link a source or something.

We're on CNN again boys........

Probably a muzzie, but if not then DAMN, TORONTOCELS WILDIN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You here that lurkers? WE HAVE THE HIGH GROUND BITCH.
886F9B45 D785 438F B64A 2C7993CB4928

Yep, shooting outside Toronto restaurant. Unsure if incel related at this point.

The incel spokesman cuckbud has some explaining to do :feelsgah:

0 kills.
Wtf how can somebody be such a fuck up that they injure 9 but kill 0.
I hope it wasn't an incel because he's an embarassment.

so ironic that liberals always point to Canada as an example of how gun control stop mass shootings :lul:

0 kills.
oh yea ofc hes just shooting randoms because everyone in the world loves him

>1 kill
Fucking amateur.
Saint Alek got 10 kills and he didn't even use a gun.

thugcels. Also the mass shooter in this story isn't identified yet.

I feel like 50% of incels are in Toronto.

Is the city that bad? It’s probably because of multiculturalism. Liberal girls love brining foreign men in their country for virtue signaling but they won’t fuck em.

also JFL at how openly pro shooting we are. So different from normies and teh guests are probably shitting their pants reading our posts. I love incel sites :D:heart:

0 kills.

ERs need to get lessons from ISIS on how to kill a ton of people at once

I bet he is another crazy arabcel who wanted to kill people because of his retarded believes but the media will say he is a right wing whitecel.

I've heard and seen a bunch of shootings during my childhood (srs). No big deal. Damn sheltered bitch.

Fucking Stacies REEEEEEE! They never stop looking for attention.

Place your bets, tbh tbh. Arabcel going Jihad? Incel going ER? Blackcel running thug game?

Place your bets, tbh tbh. Arabcel going Jihad? Incel going ER? Blackcel running thug game?
I call Muslim Nigerian incel going Allahu AkbER on da hood.

apparently there's been another incident in toronto. @SergeantIncel prepare for increased traffic, get the blackpill archives on the main page if possible.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/22/americas/toronto-restaurant-shooting/index.html

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/07/22/9-people-injured-greektown-shooting-shooter-dead-police/
Its almost certainly not an incel, a restaurant is not really a common target. Its the fucking hood, chances are the shooting is drug or gang related.
It was Gambler.
Gambler would have certainly got more kills

Well, the next few hours are going to be interesting, that's for sure.

If he isn't identified as a "young white male" within the next hour, then we can pretty much confirm that he's ethnic.
If he isn't a young white male, the story will die.

1 dead, 13 injured?

incredulous.gif

I don't think any have been confirmed to be in critical condition or not, important distinction there. Some might die in the next few hours or within the following days.

we wont get much publicity until another ER gives us a shoutout. thats the only reason why we got big after the AM incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back