Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Another Gook Fantasy (Do Not Enter If you hate Hornyposts)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
It's times like these where I want to seek a paytoilet the most because my carnal fantasy stocks are hitting the highs right now.
I'd be a serious serious victim to paytoiletmaxxing, arguably more than the alcohol I drink, if it was legal and cheaper here in burgerland.
Technically by law, the acts I want to do aren't considered "sexual in nature" because it's poorly defined to "penetration of the toilet sexual organs by the organ of a male." but I'd consult PPEcel to confirm my legal interpretations before I commit such an act. But I wouldn't want to pay a toilet anyway because that's pretty much cucked.

my inky fantasies include inking on the foot on the gookiest toilet like this one, blood. :owo::owo::feelsohh::feelsohh:

i want it to stain on her clothes n shiet too, mang/ like frfr :ahegao:
imagine if my inkwell inky ink was sticky enough to make her stuck to the ground to not move :feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:
I know a lot of you hate gook looking toilets which would theoretically would be good for me, but the gooks don't like me, blood. no toilets do...

it's just over :cryfeels:

also over if this is considered toilet worship, i just wanted to post a sex fantasy of cooming on a gooky toilet :feelscry: (I just got off field grade for this shit)

THANKS FOR ADVIRSORY.

FUCKING NOODLESWHORE PARASITIC PIECE OF SHIT UNCUTCLITS UNZIPPED HOLES!!!!

do not let these noodlewitches braincuck you. MASTURBATE WATCHING WHITE WALL and release the demon

insectoid bugfaced chink

I literally just inked myself by pressing my boner against my bed and thinking about my gook fantasy.

it could not be more over for me, i’m not normal

There there, you got it all out of your system.

Id fuck a gook whore but i wouldnt breed with one, Aslong as it has a pussy i would fuck if it looks healthy and decent!

there arent states in america where prostitution is legal??

there arent states in america where prostitution is legal??
This is a good question and I just looked it up. There is one state where it's legal, Nevada (where Las Vegas is).

The overall sentiment seems to be against it somehow, despite the leftist/BLM crowd chanting things like "sex work is real work" constantly. Sadly due to said crowd, men are more often stigmatized for using prostitutes than the prostitutes themselves.

This is a good question and I just looked it up. There is one state where it's legal, Nevada (where Las Vegas is).

The overall sentiment seems to be against it somehow, despite the leftist/BLM crowd chanting things like "sex work is real work" constantly. Sadly due to said crowd, men are more often stigmatized for using prostitutes than the prostitutes themselves.
that sucks shouldnt have to risk jail time just to lose your virginity at 27 years old

I think imma go ahead and ink one out to another random gook tonight.

good thing gooks are going extinct