Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another good cope: Hiking & Naturalistmaxxing

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Since I was a child my luckiest memories were collected in nature.

I love the mountains particularly. Simply the view is incredible. And being powerless and sweaty after hours of walking while drinking some cold water is an incredibly levitating feeling. It's based to see the vegetation changes when you go up there, at first forest, then grassland and in the end nothing more than stone and snow, what takes thousands of kilometers due to latidutinal changes normally happens within a few meters in the mountains due to altitudinal changes. And mountain lakes have incredibly clear water too. The flowers there are incredible both in vastness, aesthetics and smell.

Having a good book guide with you is even more based, it's incredible what lives there and what it can do. From carnivorous plants to parasitic plants to those capable of surviving under the most harsh conditions.
Since getting deeper into that shit I mostly plan my walks after certain life forms & landscapes I want to observe. If you know what you see everything feels like an entirely different world that only you know.
Getting started is incredibly easy too, you can either download a book guide (for free on various libraries like Z-lib) or you can install an app for identification of plant & animal life like PictureThis (not 100% trustable of course), often they have labels too. And with some learning you can and will recognize what you see on your own.

It's the best thing and mostly unaffected by the clownery found in the modern, civilized world. Be it the moors, the forests or the mountains, nature is one of the best refuges.

Based. There’s a nature trail next to my home that I love walking on.

being in nature is healthier as it's what our bodies are designed for

Nature is the only place i feel good

Isn't "naturalist" code for nudist?

Sounds like a good way for a single non-chad to get arrested...

Isn't "naturalist" code for nudist?

Sounds like a good way for a single non-chad to get arrested...
Not that I would know. A naturalist is an animal/plant watcher/hobbyist (see for example: inaturalist as the website for them).
I hate nudists (and cruisers). They have here ruined many good national parks.
Constantly, you see nudists lurking around in the bushes (most of them old boomer faggots and even some parents with children) and the cruisers let their shit/toilet papers/condoms lie there (and due to being into chemsex there are even police controls now). Nudists/cruisers are degenerates.

I wish there were good trails near me, it's all urban unfortunately.

I miss having a trail to walk on like I did at my old apartments. There's another one nearby where I live now but there's a stupid fucking highway or some shit blocking it so I can't just walk to it whenever I want like I did with the old one.

I love going on hikes and hunting, they are some of my favorite hobbies

Why didn't anyone ever climb mt. Komori?

A: because anyone climbing that would be hiking komori and those don't leave their houses.

Sounds good,I wish we had places like that here

Bxjuqd14 o