Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another FtM sues the doctor who let them transition

if you voluntarily leave Tutorial Island for the Lv. 150 Dante Must Die zone, it's your own fault

Men are evil patriarchal pigs for not performing hysterectomy and sterilising cis women and and women who think they're men, but the doctors who do everything SJWs demand get sued and have their career destroyed

if you voluntarily leave Tutorial Island for the Lv. 150 Dante Must Die zone, it's your own fault
Fault? I'm a woman, women can't be at fault. It was clearly the evil misogynist doctor who tricked me into cutting off my tits!!!

welcome to hell
st sinister will see you there

time to rope, hole

or whatever the hell it is :feelsEhh:

So a toilet chooses to burn billions of dollars and then sue the people who sold her the gasoline and lucifers for it? That's literally how this reads.

They were born with absolute privilege and then gave it up, you get what you deserve.

Jfl at changing the permanent difficulty from "I'm too young to die!" to "NIGHTMARE MODE" :feelskek:

that bitch looks like serverus snape :dafuckfeels:

I swear to God foids are brainless. She went ahead and did this to herself and now she's crying. I bet if someone had tried to stop her she would have been crying about transphobia too. Fucking idiot foid, now suffer in your truecel state.

1. Be a foid. Live on tutorial mode.
2. Learn about patriarchy, and how men have it easy
3. Decide to transition
4. Find yourself living on "hurt me plenty" mode
6. BUTTHURT, THERES NO WAY BACK NOW

Stupid trannies made my day:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It always makes me happy to see trannies turn themselves into essentially trucels without even being able to relate to real incels because they HAD the privilege, and chose to fuck themselves over.

If the doctor was against treatment, he'd get sued for transphobia and lose his medical license

Look at the picture, from tutorial mode to incel

She's almost certainly going to rope now. Foids thrive off of attention, in her bid to get attention by doing all that shit to herself she turned herself into a hideous looking half man half woman creature that's going to be perceived as objectively gross & unattractive by everyone.

I don't even think Juggernaut law would save her because she straight up looks mostly like a man with a receding hairline, 5-o'clock shadow etc.

Hope she loses the lawsuit.

You will never be a real man. You have no penis, you have no testicules, you have no sperm. You are a lesbian dyke twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, She will turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your gross top surgery scars.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Look at the picture, from tutorial mode to incel
Proof that foids shouldn't be allowed to make decisions about their own bodies. They often regret and blame others, the concept of "accepting responsibility" is foreign to the foid brain.

Fault? I'm a woman, women can't be at fault. It was clearly the evil misogynist doctor who tricked me into cutting off my tits!!!
This.

Foids must be treated as pets, because that's what they are: fun but irresponsible living beings who depend on the tutelage of grown men.

It's 100% her own fault. I bet she never asked a single non-NT or sub 5 man how his life is going. She saw the propaganda of male supremacy. And like many other women, she only noticed the lives of extroverted Chad. She thought her life would be like that. :feelshaha:

that bitch looks like serverus snape :dafuckfeels:
Even in the magical :bluepill: world of Harry Potter, Snape was an incel and a cuck. He was brutally bullied by a group of NT chads and one of them ends up stealing his oneitis. After indirectly getting them killed, he continues to simp for her by looking after her son.

How can you see yourself turning into Snape and not immediately course correct before its too late?

Last edited:
She thought Chad life applies to every man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Let’s welcome this fellow incel

no refunds zippertits

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back