Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL another filthy foid saying shit with 0 proof about a rich male (ronaldo) to get money lmaooooo

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
https://twitter.com/Jasminelennard

fucking lmao
all those foids can do is blackmail men. another foid that just saying shit on social media, got ZERO proof and still getting attention and shit.
best case for her? she will get money to stop it
worst case? she will get tons of social media gains

90% of "rape victims" and "violence victims" foids are LYING GOLDIGGERS

its amazing what those whores will do to get free money and shit. all those streamers whores, youtube pateron whores, and goldiggers blackmail whores..

fucking lmao

how to be rich:
1. be a foid
2. say shit with 0 proof about rich male
3. get free money

Told me if I dated anyone else or if I left my house he’d have me kidnapped and have my body cut up and put in a bag and thrown in a river. Yes I have proof of everything I’m saying. He’s a psychopath.

fucking lmao. sure you have proof for everything! so maybe share it? lololololol u lying cunt

guys i saw amy schumer killing cats i have proofs believe me :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
What you except from this cucked world. Foids literally selling their shits to cucks and become rich

Ronaldo belongs to the top 0.000001% of succesfull men that ever lived on this planet. And see how they still try to make him seem a serial rapist/psychopath.

Its so fucking ogre boyos..we should just give up.

Look at that Israel flag in her twitter profile..
8AFA1A30 5A4A 4D6E B386 E82E37964539

I cant believe in this much bullshit.

I really wish holes would start accusing the wrong person like putin or someone and end up going missing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back