Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another Femoid looking for attention

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
She got 1.2k upvotes for showing her cleavage and cheap ass piccolo chain meanwhile good and actual talented artist who draw fanart get 200 maxx upvotes jfl shit truly disgusts and bothers me she did it clearly for attention of the beta males on the subreddit and they gave her it jfl I hate femoids so much:feelsohgod: (I only use reddit for dbz updates)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-202034_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20220620-202034_Reddit.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
we need to cleanse this scumciety

And then they say they don't want to be objectified.

And then they say they don't want to be objectified.
Jfl I wouldn't be complaining if she had a shirt on showing her chain she showed her cleavage for attention and the cucks ate it up bitch probably only seen 1 episodes of dbz

Photoshop your art to look like a femoid is holding it? I know that isn't really your point but maybe you can make a little money if you do commissions or something.

Jfl I wouldn't be complaining if she had a shirt on showing her chain she showed her cleavage for attention and the cucks ate it up bitch probably only seen 1 episodes of dbz
Yep. They do this for a reason.

And yeah, not to mention that she knows guys would give her even more attention if she pretended to be into their hobbies. The whole gamer girl/anime girl meme.

E
She got 1.2k upvotes for showing her cleavage and cheap ass piccolo chain meanwhile good and actual talented artist who draw fanart get 200 maxx upvotes jfl shit truly disgusts and bothers me she did it clearly for attention of the beta males on the subreddit and they gave her it jfl I hate femoids so much:feelsohgod: (I only use reddit for dbz updates)
Everything women do disgust me

You know your avi was created by a foid

most of social media is foids trying to get attention by objectifying themselves, but if you do it your canceled.

And these women wonder why they can't get the same respect as men do

stupid foids have life in tutorial mode :reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back