Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another Femoid Boxer Throws A Tantrum

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/ModernityNews/status/1820076763982041097

What's wrong? I thought femoids were strong & independent & were just as capable as men?:feelskek: Trannies in femoid sports kills two birds with one stone since it shatters the trannies delusion of being female & shatters femoids delusions of being equal to men.

Conservitards will side with her because they're pussywhipped faggots.

It's over for foids:feelsgah::feelskek:

Conservitards will side with her because they're pussywhipped faggots.
Yup sadly.

03cb86ac393b2473

In an ideal world, foids would not participate in these manly sports. But in these conditions, they have get what they deserve.

Fuck you, foids. Fuck you all.

> 'foids can do anything moids can do' :foidSoy:
> weird deformed masculine foids do better at these things
> 'what but howwwww' :foidSoy:

I’ve had consensual fights with foids before. Massive kekfuel at how weak they are

Why I don't give a shit about cuckservatives. The only think that want to conservative is muh whamen. Fuck them
Cuckservatives are huge simps for femoids. They blame everything on men as well.

The only based part about MtF havers.

> 'foids can do anything moids can do' :foidSoy:
> weird deformed masculine foids do better at these things
> 'what but howwwww' :foidSoy:
Long may it continue, it's pretty funny tbh. Its what (((they))) all wanted after all

What if this was let's say in the 60's, before all the troon stuff ? "You have a pussy, you're a woman" would people say and that's it. The rest is peripherical. It doesnt have anything to do with looney troons : if anything, this is progressivism taken to the next level where toxic, sore losers foids can act as shitty as they want and get validated for it. Cuckservatives blame it on degeneracy when in reality they are the degenerate ones, they lack essentialism as much as leftards now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back