Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Another feminist/SJW/agecuck contradiction

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Feminists and SJWs don't accept statistics such as blacks commit more crime, women have much, much higher standards for finding a man attractive than the reverse, etc. They'll always focus on exceptions and say you can't generalize, etc.

But at the same time, they'll say that a relationship between an adult and a teen girl can't happen because the chances of her being hurt/manipulated/traumatized are bigger compared to two adults having a relationship (I'm yet to see evidence to that claim - I read several studies and all I saw were statistics about LITTLE CHILDREN being VIOLENTLY RAPED and this being somewhat hightly correlated to trauma, which they extrapolate to teens as well since people nowadays think people are "children" until they're 18, maybe even some years after that). Even if we assume this claim is true, without any evidence, one could still argue for exceptions. It's clear that adult x teen relationships can work because some have worked through history, even adult man x 9 yo girl has worked (picture below).

SJWs, feminists and agecucks (which are also feminists IMO, at least "one point feminists") are hypocrites and much, much dumber even than the worst racist. Even the most staunch white supremacist in the world would agree that SOME nonwhites are not criminals and can actually contribute to society, while SJWs and feminists deny the fact some age gap adult x teen relationships could work. They could claim that they're not willing to take risks, but the racist person could also claim that due to blacks/Muslim immigrants committing more crime (something MUCH, MUCH MORE proven that what feminist claim about teenage trauma in relationships with adults), he's not willing to take risks allowing them to come en masse to where he/she lives.

(Warning: video of pubescent girl getting heavily bullied by people her age)

Kids and teens can be cruel af to each other. There are good and bad people of every age.

Feminists/agecucks think that's acceptable or at least normal (at the very least more normal/acceptable than an adult guy having a relationship with a teen, regardless of how loving, stable and mutually wanted this relationship is) but EVERY SINGLE ADULT PERSON who wants a relationship with a younger person is a predator with evil intentions to them. That feminist that made that video about rapey said something like "the problem is never you, it's always the growups". Those people are dumb as rocks, they divide people into fixed categories that don't correspond to real life at all. There are tons of nice adult guys who like young girls and would be excelent husbands to that girl being bullied. They would treat her well, shower her with love and care and give her a beautiful large family. I would love to help a girl going through bullying if she was my girlfriend.

Last edited:
We got that already. You're a Pedo.

High IQ Thread, I don't think there is anything to add here, you just spoke pure facts.

You're a Pedo.
If you will come to threads like this one just to disconsider everything I argued and slander me, I'll ignore you. Bye, agecuck. Hope you get banned.

Last edited:
Feminists and SJWs don't accept statistics such as blacks commit more crime, women have much, much higher standards for finding a man attractive than the reverse, etc. They'll always focus on exceptions and say you can't generalize, etc.

But at the same time, they'll say that a relationship between an adult and a teen girl can't happen because the chances of her being hurt/manipulated/traumatized are bigger compared to two adults having a relationship (I'm yet to see evidence to that claim - I read several studies and all I saw were statistics about LITTLE CHILDREN being VIOLENTLY RAPED and this being somewhat hightly correlated to trauma, which they extrapolate to teens as well since people nowadays think people are "children" until they're 18, maybe even some years after that). Even if we assume this claim is true, without any evidence, one could still argue for exceptions. It's clear that adult x teen relationships can work because some have worked through history, even adult man x 9 yo girl has worked (picture below).

SJWs, feminists and agecucks (which are also feminists IMO, at least "one point feminists") are hypocrites and much, much dumber even than the worst racist. Even the most staunch white supremacist in the world would agree that SOME nonwhites are not criminals and can actually contribute to society, while SJWs and feminists deny the fact some age gap adult x teen relationships could work. They could claim that they're not willing to take risks, but the racist person could also claim that due to blacks/Muslim immigrants committing more crime (something MUCH, MUCH MORE proven that what feminist claim about teenage trauma in relationships with adults), he's not willing to take risks allowing them to come en masse to where he/she lives.

(Warning: video of pubescent girl getting heavily bullied by people her age)

Kids and teens can be cruel af to each other. There are good and bad people of every age.

Feminists/agecucks think that's acceptable or at least normal (at the very least more normal/acceptable than an adult guy having a relationship with a teen, regardless of how loving, stable and mutually wanted this relationship is) but EVERY SINGLE ADULT PERSON who wants a relationship with a younger person is a predator with evil intentions to them. That feminist that made that video about rapey said something like "the problem is never you, it's always the growups". Those people are dumb as rocks, they divide people into fixed categories that don't correspond to real life at all. There are tons of nice adult guys who like young girls and would be excelent husbands to that girl being bullied. They would treat her well, shower her with love and care and give her a beautiful large family. I would love to help a young girl going through bullying if she was my girlfriend.

Good thread, I've always knew that a person's experience in life isn't based on age but how many harsh experiences they have faced in life, since factually speaking, a kid surviving every living day after his mother's death is more mature (dependent on the child's initial character from birth rather than their age) than a child who is coddled by their parents till their fully grown biologically.

Though I would say that character speaks more than the given single physical factor a person has, as there are kids that are capable of manipulating adults purely because of the "innocence" soyciety places on children, as if they can do no harm, thus pedestalling children even when caught out for doing something wrong, which is why you see retards who behave entitled because they have had a character filled with entitlement since as a child for anything they wanted or the ones that feel like they can get away with anything, which should be noticeably true, as those entitled female children being seen as "angels" end up being the entitled whores and cunts you see now, thus why I despise humans and their stupendous halo effect.

If I witnessed the whores in the video you displayed, and I was walking past it, I for sure would have knocked each and everyone of those cunts and that faggot boy, with a boot up their mouths, whilst I piss on each of them, but I do have to keep in mind of the context for the reason, as well as the foid getting bullied, because eventually whores like her would then behave as per usual once they aren't in the chains of being bullied or any similar situation as such. I would know since I first hand witnessed most of all this crap without doing nothing due to laws of cuckingdom that would result in me being punished for preventing some turds being turds for something small or no reason.

I will admit, I tried to bully others, not to fight with them but just the snarky remarks and stuff, only to ever try and be friends with those who might join in, as I was desperate but thank fuck it rebounded because eventually I had it centred around me instead, and for definite you could say I learned my lesson from that, thus I haven't done anything of that sort since.

Regardless, these weasels that assume a relationship between two people of differing ages, who are truly committed to each other, as being "manipulative" or "disgusting" are the most hypocritical pieces of shits, that are fine with homosexual relationships and transgenderism, but the funny thing is, they're fine with trannies raping kids and gays raping boys, but detest the fact that a heterosexual relatioship, regardless of age, who as I stated are deeply in love with each other, is present, almost as if they have a clear agenda in place. I will call out forced sexual molestation from guys to young girls, because it would be no different to girls being beaten or raped as they are older.

Nonetheless, if a young girl suddenly decided that she doesn't want to date with the older guy she chose to date with the full consent of doing so, then accuses him of being manipulative and whatever else, then the only person to blame here is none other than herself.

They are the tool of the sith.

What's the story of the loli being bullied? She looks like she mogs her bullies btw

High IQ Thread, I don't think there is anything to add here, you just spoke pure facts.

Good thread, I've always knew that a person's experience in life isn't based on age but how many harsh experiences they have faced in life, since factually speaking, a kid surviving every living day after his mother's death is more mature (dependent on the child's initial character from birth rather than their age) than a child who is coddled by their parents till their fully grown biologically.
High IQ. There are many factors other than age that play a role in how mature or prepared to do something in particular a person is. Also, even if we assume that younger people are in general less mature (which I agree), then why is it ok for them to have sex and relationships with people their age? It can have serious consequences exactly the same as it would be the case with someone older.

Though I would say that character speaks more than the given single physical factor a person has, as there are kids that are capable of manipulating adults purely because of the "innocence" soyciety places on children, as if they can do no harm, thus pedestalling children even when caught out for doing something wrong, which is why you see retards who behave entitled because they have had a character filled with entitlement since as a child for anything they wanted or the ones that feel like they can get away with anything, which should be noticeably true, as those entitled female children being seen as "angels" end up being the entitled whores and cunts you see now, thus why I despise humans and their stupendous halo effect.
"Older/adult people have more life experience on average and that can help them manipulate the younger person" is just a statement about averages. SJWs don't tend to accept those well, as in the example I made about blacks committing more crimes. But they selectively accept that one because it fits their anti-family feminist agenda.

Also, the fact you CAN do something doesn't mean you WILL do something. Most men are stronger than their female partners, which doesn't mean every man will use his physical superiority to beat the woman up and let alone that, thus, straight relationships should be forbidden.

[UWSL]There are tons of nice adult guys who like young girls and would be excelent husbands to that girl being bullied. They would treat her well, shower her with love and care and give her a beautiful large family. I would love to help a girl going through bullying if she was my girlfriend.[/UWSL]
Fuck this part breaks my heart to read it actually makes me want to cry, of course I’m never going to have a relationship like this with a younger foid despite wanting one very much as I live in 21st century in a country with retarded laws that should be abolished, but that will never happen.