Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another failed job interview + looks-based observations

• Thread starter Saigon Depression
  • Start date
Saigon Depression

Saigon Depression

insane
★★★★★
I've had another job interview a couple of hours ago. (Researcher and analyst position for a business consulting firm)
It went bad of course, plus the salary they would be likely to offer is way below my expectations and even lower what I would consider to be fair.
It would be a nice job though, mostly from home office, plus I would be more than qualified to do it.

But that's not what the main focus of the thread is.
Three people interviewed me simultaneously.

- A 6/10 mid-tier normie male (the head of the group)
- An 8/10 blonde Stacylite
- And a 5/10 Becky

I've seen lots of threads and posts already about how more attractive people actually tend to be nicer to incels, how most bullies are actually normies, while Chad and Stacy either don't care about us or even can be nice to us (usually in a condescending way, but still)
I saw this theory clearly reinforced during the interview.
The Stacylie was actually nice to me, talked to me in a normal manner and didn't ask any questions directed to embarrass me. Probably she was just faking her kindness, but still respected me enough to treat me humanely. Meanwhile. the attitude of the normie male and Becky was visibly worse, always talking to me in a condescending way, trying to make me uncomfortable (Why are there mutiple gaps in your CV? Because most HR bitches like you evaluate candidates based on their looks, you stupid cunt) They even interrupted the Stacylite multiple times when she was agreeing with me or seemed to show sympathy towards me. The Becky even said while looking at the Stacylite: "as you can see, she is the empathetic person in this room". Then she was looking at me with a condescending face until the end of the interview.

So yes, the people closer to me (3/10) in looks were much meaner than the Stacylite who was far above them too, not just me.

They will refuse to employ me, and they have lots of other candidates for the position. They will reject me, like many others have done so and will do so. I'm trying to be a normie, earn an honest living, but they don't let me.

I despise humanity more and more each day.

No problem, there is always madness :feelsclown:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4

At least you have the ability to recognize things,besides that you are not a delusional bluepilled.:feelsautistic:

What if we can get pity sex from Stacey then? :incel:

Feels bad man.

When i go to my next "interview", if i get a whiff of the condescension and looks based discrimination I will literally just get up abrubtly and leave and fire shots at them while leaving like

MMMMMay i ask you a question if you are this condescending and narcissistic and ego laden why would i want to work for you

If you are purely wanting brad prick or hangelina jolie for the job could you please put this information on the advertisement for them job YOU JOKERS

I WOULD ALSO ADD IF THEY ARE AVERAGE AT BEST IN LOOKS

If you are judging aesthetically it may be best to place a mirror on your desk to look at who is doing the judging the next time you waste someones time for hours on end

NOW FUCK RIGHT OFF

remember i am gym maxxed ogrecel so i just go straight to physicality and tell them to make me leave also

I like when stacies are fake nice to me, it’s good fap material

Brutal :blackpill::feelsrope:

This is why you should have gone into tech and IT/Tech maxxed. Far less normalfags. Especially if you apply to ethnic ugly shitskin Indian majority companies.

Looks determine every moment of your life

the salary they would be likely to offer is way below my expectations and even lower what I would consider to be fair.
Gaps in your resume are a red flag. Normies see that as a warning that this is a guy who either gets fired a lot, or is a drug addict, or god forbid he is an incel and nobody else wants to hire him. If you've been out of the job market for a while its probably better to just take any job below what you consider to be fair. Cause the next job you get is where you're going to have some negotiating power, especially if you look for another job while still employed.

I speak from experience. I spent 2 years NEET not able to find a job that would pay me "enough". The longer you go, the less likely somebody will hire you. Just like how foids don't bother dating a guy who hasnt had a girlfriend a while, an employer will not hire someone who hasnt been employed in a while.

Gaps in your resume are a red flag. Normies see that as a warning that this is a guy who either gets fired a lot, or is a drug addict, or god forbid he is an incel and nobody else wants to hire him. If you've been out of the job market for a while its probably better to just take any job below what you consider to be fair. Cause the next job you get is where you're going to have some negotiating power, especially if you look for another job while still employed.

I speak from experience. I spent 2 years NEET not able to find a job that would pay me "enough". The longer you go, the less likely somebody will hire you. Just like how foids don't bother dating a guy who hasnt had a girlfriend a while, an employer will not hire someone who hasnt been employed in a while.
I think you're right.

Although I have to add that they never called me back even though they promised to, even if just to tell me that I'm rejected.
And I probably would've worked for them for less.

The same happened at another interview just a couple of days later.
The manager told me I made a good impression on him and would like to work with me, even if not in the advertised position, but he may find me a position in some other department at the company.
He assured me they would call me back in 7 days.
9 days have passed and nothing.
If an employer explicitly promises to call me back, they literally never do so.

So money is not really an issue for me anymore, they just don't want me regardless.

Last edited:
I've failed at three interviews since the summer. It's like the universe wants me to be a NEET.

I like when stacies are fake nice to me, it’s good fap material
Yes. Grudge fap + fantasy.
I've had another job interview a couple of hours ago. (Researcher and analyst position for a business consulting firm)
It went bad of course, plus the salary they would be likely to offer is way below my expectations and even lower what I would consider to be fair.
It would be a nice job though, mostly from home office, plus I would be more than qualified to do it.

But that's not what the main focus of the thread is.
Three people interviewed me simultaneously.

- A 6/10 mid-tier normie male (the head of the group)
- An 8/10 blonde Stacylite
- And a 5/10 Becky

I've seen lots of threads and posts already about how more attractive people actually tend to be nicer to incels, how most bullies are actually normies, while Chad and Stacy either don't care about us or even can be nice to us (usually in a condescending way, but still)
I saw this theory clearly reinforced during the interview.
The Stacylie was actually nice to me, talked to me in a normal manner and didn't ask any questions directed to embarrass me. Probably she was just faking her kindness, but still respected me enough to treat me humanely. Meanwhile. the attitude of the normie male and Becky was visibly worse, always talking to me in a condescending way, trying to make me uncomfortable (Why are there mutiple gaps in your CV? Because most HR bitches like you evaluate candidates based on their looks, you stupid cunt) They even interrupted the Stacylite multiple times when she was agreeing with me or seemed to show sympathy towards me. The Becky even said while looking at the Stacylite: "as you can see, she is the empathetic person in this room". Then she was looking at me with a condescending face until the end of the interview.

So yes, the people closer to me (3/10) in looks were much meaner than the Stacylite who was far above them too, not just me.

They will refuse to employ me, and they have lots of other candidates for the position. They will reject me, like many others have done so and will do so. I'm trying to be a normie, earn an honest living, but they don't let me.

I despise humanity more and more each day.

No problem, there is always madness :feelsclown:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4

I have had this exact scenario (+/- few details) play out when I went to interviews from age 16-22. Whether pre-college graduate jobs or post graduate degree professional work, it always plays out in similar fashion one way or the other. The first position I eventually got in a professional capacity was in government organizations. They tend to be a little bit better in some aspect of thet HR because the panel is so "diverse" and they are all confused as to what to say, so if you are even the slightest bit charasmatic about your approach it tends to help out.

Regardless the Normies interviewing you proves to be the same as I have seen. I'm surprised the Becky actually said that in front of her colleagues though. Was she trying to make it into a joke, or was she talking in a serious tone?

But..they might still call you back. I'm mot saying you should hold your breath but it has happened to me before when I have thought it was definitely not going to happen, then they call back randomly once you have moved on into trying another posting or even after being hired elsewhere..

Last edited:
I've had to deal with the same shit too, it's not a wonder why incels dont want to go to interviews and usually ocupy shitty jobs. looks matter and also if you're depressed you're downright fucked. i really, really dont want to go to that route again. i want to see if i can get a gig online or do some freelancing stuff cause i dont think im gonna get a 9-5 office job ever.

When i go to my next "interview", if i get a whiff of the condescension and looks based discrimination I will literally just get up abrubtly and leave and fire shots at them while leaving like

MMMMMay i ask you a question if you are this condescending and narcissistic and ego laden why would i want to work for you

If you are purely wanting brad prick or hangelina jolie for the job could you please put this information on the advertisement for them job YOU JOKERS

I WOULD ALSO ADD IF THEY ARE AVERAGE AT BEST IN LOOKS

If you are judging aesthetically it may be best to place a mirror on your desk to look at who is doing the judging the next time you waste someones time for hours on end

NOW FUCK RIGHT OFF

remember i am gym maxxed ogrecel so i just go straight to physicality and tell them to make me leave also
Giga based legend, if you do this.

Should have taken your cock out and used it to beat the becky to death (in Minecraft)

Same you can notice with racism, most Chads and Stacys are sexual racist, but wouldn't hate you because your race, while white nationalists are mostly unattractive

The Becky even said while looking at the Stacylite: "as you can see, she is the empathetic person in this room".
I would've replied, " Yes, I can clearly see that is the case".
Gaps in your resume are a red flag.
I have a 4 year gap between my degree and first job. :lul:

I'm surprised the Becky actually said that in front of her colleagues though. Was she trying to make it into a joke, or was she talking in a serious tone?
Kind of both.