Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another ex incel larp

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

Just quit all dem toxic online cults and do what IT says :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Another failed extrovert unattractive male, they never learn

"nobody hates you cause you are fat or ugly or short. It may cause some people to distress but they're not just gonna stop talking to you or hate you because of it. enjoy the life you were given, Have fun, hang out with your friends. I know you feel alone, I know you feel that there is no hope, That you were born wrong. You were not, It's just all inside of you. people just ignore or distance themselves from you cause you have a shitty personality. and yes, The looks matter but not in the way you'd think. It's not because you are ugly, It's because you don't take care of yourself. Take a shower on a daily basis, brush your teeth, take care of your clothes and your hair, try to smell nice, shave once in a while. go for a walk or hit the gym.I'm not saying try to become a "chad", Just try to keep your weight reasonable."

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: did he not learn anything

"nobody hates you cause you are fat or ugly or short. It may cause some people to distress but they're not just gonna stop talking to you or hate you because of it. enjoy the life you were given, Have fun, hang out with your friends. I know you feel alone, I know you feel that there is no hope, That you were born wrong. You were not, It's just all inside of you. people just ignore or distance themselves from you cause you have a shitty personality. and yes, The looks matter but not in the way you'd think. It's not because you are ugly, It's because you don't take care of yourself. Take a shower on a daily basis, brush your teeth, take care of your clothes and your hair, try to smell nice, shave once in a while. go for a walk or hit the gym.I'm not saying try to become a "chad", Just try to keep your weight reasonable."

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: did he not learn anything

stopped reading at nobody hates you cause you are fat or ugly or short.

Sounds like he’s more soy:soy: than cel

Notice how he doesn’t talk about his “foid”

Just a quick sentence about how he’s in love:waitwhat:

You’d think he’d have more to say than that like where he met her and how

I call LARP

another I’m a Virgin but not Incel fairy tale :feelsseriously:

"borderline incel" wtf is he tlaking about man

This post implies looks don't matter. This idiot can't even grasp basic incel ideology Idk who he's trying to fool.

This post implies looks don't matter. This idiot can't even grasp basic incel ideology Idk who he's trying to fool.

Inceldom isn't an ideology, faggot.

Fucking greycels, I swear to God.

100% LARP bait tbh.Notice how he mention all those meme features like wearing a Fedora o having a neckbeard, pretending to have a Japanese gf.And of course the meme advice of showers and teeth brushing

Inceldom isn't an ideology, faggot.

Fucking greycels, I swear to God.

Looks mattering is an ideology, it might be the truth but many people don't see it that way. If you are an incel and don't believe looks matter you're not really an incel, just a fucking retard.

never in my 13 reincarnation of being ugly see an incel posts "shortpill"

never in my 13 reincarnation of being ugly see an incel posts "shortpill"
Lmfao. You think they’d at least do some research before LARPing.

What a retard, off with his head

Looks mattering is an ideology, it might be the truth but many people don't see it that way. If you are an incel and don't believe looks matter you're not really an incel, just a fucking retard.

You misunderstand. It's biology, not ideology.

An ideology is a set of philosophical, religious, or political beliefs. A common misconception is that inceldom and the understanding behind the phenomenon via the black pill are both ideologies. This is incorrect.

Inceldom is a state of being. This state isn't solely attributed to being a virgin (sexlessness doesn't count, since that would be "not virgin, but incel", which is the pinnacle of absurdity). It's also attributed to your low quality genes resulting in being far less than attractive.

The black pill, by extension of attempting to analyze and understand the phenomenon of inceldom, is simply a term used to describe truth in it's raw, unadulterated form. It's a way of labelling the fundamental understanding of things, chiefly certain topics and domains, much of which is not overtly apparent. For example, you can be black pilled about politics, or about Hollywood, or about women. None of these things are an ideology.

Last edited:

I wonder if they are gonna delete this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It was an obvious LARP when you reach him talking about wearing a fedora and liking Japanese culture. Like, how stupid is IT? IT isn't like the rest of Reddit, they are are a special kind of stupid. 224 points. Mind boggling

So with the lockdown, the agents can work at home and we could see the result.

pics or it didn't happen

most of IT work on deceit and lies tbh