Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Another episode of racism

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
It was raining yesterday, i was coming out of a classroom, when this tall than me, blue eyes,blond hair, obvious white, called me to what it seemed to be the N word, I heard head phones on my ears, and maybe music was playing, he must have said it loud for me to hear it. I turned due to being shocked and he was looking at me, which to me is evidence that he said it.
Btw this guy is the same guy who kayla treated better than, who was mentioned in the earth day activity thread.

This is just a scene of a black trucel who is 5'6, obvious not tyrone, not good looking in the face, ugly, fat body parts, very dark: Living among white people, who obviously some of them have germanic ancestry.
Native americans whom a large majority of them live in the reserves. I get mogged daily by height, looks, face etc daily.
Everyome just moggs me.
I have seen people who i used to be taller than them, grow to surpass my height.
Even the guy who called me the N-word today, I remmeber being taller than him,but now he has surpassed me he looks to be 5'8, but really 5'10 if he corrects his posture. Even the girl who called me a monkey back in feburary has gotten taller, and will soon surpass me.
Things are not looking good for me; Racism may increase for me. (Do to being ugly)
Its not fair, if only i was 6'4, tyrone, not ugly,not looking like an orge, good looks, no inflate body parts(fat), good looking, etc. Then it would different

Last edited:
report him to the school and use you black privilege
i would also make a video and post it online with the face of this guy so i can avenge. probably start crying in the video to make it more real and i am sure feminazis and human right fucks would make that chad regret his actions

come back to Africa

Heightpill.

If you were tall and athletic, he wouldn't have said shit.

report him to the school and use you black privilege
i would also make a video and post it online with the face of this guy so i can avenge. probably start crying in the video to make it more real and i am sure feminazis and human right fucks would make that chad regret his actions
It doesnt work like, only tyrone gets white gorls dating him to prove there not racist, get protected from racism. But trucels like me get neither of that, btw im the only fully black in my school. I poated this to detailed the life of a black trucel. Can you image if i was a tyrone, it would be different