Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Another deathblow to curries (worst bodybuilding and strength genetics)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
As if life wasn’t already on veteran difficulty for my curry bros, now here are the death blows coming for them. Not only are they bottom of the barrel in terms of women being attracted to them, but they are ranked the lowest of the low in both strength and muscle building. If you feel lonely, know that kikes are right next to you there, as almost all of us are frail twigs.

Also, this also support JBW and JBB as they wipe out the rest of the competition here. Notice how the results here are very similar to the results in the dating world as well, pretty interesting.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jngfPTjGA8M

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_SKUQW1aU

Where would southern euros be classified? Since they differ a lot from northern ones

Now do IQ:feelshaha:
Curries still have average iq in the low 80s, which is borderline mentally retarded. But many people there are malnourished, so hard to say.

Also, I doubt the iq one correlated at all either with SMV, and rice and kikes are rotting.
Where would southern euros be classified? Since they differ a lot from northern ones
Yeah, the video generalizes a lot, but probably somewhere close to Northern Europeans or sand niggers, both of which did good in both muscle and strength.

Brown people are not built for physical prowess

Sand niggers are just as bad. (Not counting the centrals asian ones)
Nah, even the Arabs and Iranians do well. This guy is Arab and one of the biggest bodybuilders of all time.

D42F1B27 E59A 4C21 9AFF 6A13E7E77C3C

Dude looks like a red kebab. Anyway, I was more referring to physical prowess than body building.
Yeah, fair enough but sand niggers from all areas are still pretty good there as well, just not as good as they are with muscles. But this is not the case with curries, who suck at everything.

Now do IQ:feelshaha:
Look at the highest incomes

Even in South Africa and Australia currys brutally wealth mog whites despite being a very small minority

Curries still have average iq in the low 80s, which is borderline mentally retarded. But many people there are malnourished, so hard to say.
Wrong with proper nutrition curries mog rice in fact

086BA25B 7769 4273 983E 4EFD4394987C

The average iq in a few states in india is 107

Also height, iq and body is heavily dependent on nutrition.

If u compare the western curries then u can notice this

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely any difference. And the average height in india is not 5'5. Those stats are old and outdated and it's the malnourished villagers that bring the average down. Meat eating Punjabis on average are about as tall as Euros

Screenshot 20210811 111559

Diet is clearly the reason for the height disparity

Here's an study which basically says that British Indians grow to be about as tall as whites when environment and nutrition held constant

Tmp cam 1399688464

I do think there's an ethnic difference in height even when genetics and environment are controlled hence why Scandinavians are consistently taller than meds even in older literature, I've been reading a couple of these old anthropometric groups and even then there are ethnic differences.

Though I do think the differences in height narrow out a lot when environmental and nutritional factors are held constant, to around a max of 2 inches, which I think is noticeable but not massive. A well fed curry will grow to be about as tall and wide as a well fed white

Other races are playing catchup game with whites who have had the best environment since centuries but not now, the ethnic shitholes are developing and the OoL is getting better. I think 1-2 inches will be the likely difference in the future

Last edited:
The joke in body building forums is that black kids can go play in the swings and playground, go home and eat ramen, and still manage to maintain an athletic physique.

Because its true. Blacks have more muscle mass. Longer limbs. Higher T.

Sodium and salty foods in general retain water and can give you a bloated look. But black kids can eat all the ramen they want and still look relatively athletic or ripped.

Meanwhile curries and rice have shit frames. Shit bones. Shit muscle mass. And rice tend to have short limbs with stocky bodies. Rice also have a high amount of subcutaneous fat. On top of that, low T.

It never began for rice.

He's not even brown, he's red :feelsdevil:
:lul:
Huge pumps

View attachment 477974

Even in South Africa and Australia currys brutally wealth mog whites despite being a very small minority

View attachment 477975

Wrong with proper nutrition curries mog rice in fact

View attachment 477976

The average iq in a few states in india is 107

Also height, iq and body is heavily dependent on nutrition.

If u compare the western curries then u can notice this

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely any difference. And the average height in india is not 5'5. Those stats are old and outdated and it's the malnourished villagers that bring the average down. Meat eating Punjabis on average are about as tall as Euros

View attachment 477988

Diet is clearly the reason for the height disparity

Here's an study which basically says that British Indians grow to be about as tall as whites when environment and nutrition held constant

View attachment 477980
I do think there's an ethnic difference in height even when genetics and environment are controlled hence why Scandinavians are consistently taller than meds even in older literature, I've been reading a couple of these old anthropometric groups and even then there are ethnic differences.

Though I do think the differences in height narrow out a lot when environmental and nutritional factors are held constant, to around a max of 2 inches, which I think is noticeable but not massive. A well fed curry will grow to be about as tall and wide as a well fed white

Other races are playing catchup game with whites who have had the best environment since centuries but not now, the ethnic shitholes are developing and the OoL is getting better. I think 1-2 inches will be the likely difference in the future
Indians in America have higher IQ because the best and brightest from curryland are chosen to come there, thus there is a selection bias.

You said curries brutally mog whites, yet they are behind them in the graph. Did you even look at the graph JFL?

And using Punjabis as a metric for curries is , as they are in the far north and closer to the surrounding people in other countries.
6027F2A1 64C2 4EB2 A99C 1D2258C9DF76

Clearly Punjab has one of the lowest rates of people eating meat in curryland, so your argument immediately falls apart there. Also, around half of the curries in the UK are from Punjab, thus explaining that statistic as well. The average mayo in America is taller than that as America includes sand niggers as mayos, and why they are around 5’11” average in the midwest where there are less sands.

And different ethnic groups do have huge disparities, there are different prevalence of height alleles in various populations. For example, pygmy males in Taron in Africa are around 4’6” average while the nelito males in Africa average is around 6’4”. Clearly nutrition isn’t what is causing this because they are both from impoverished regions, but rather it is a result of genetics.

10901329 941D 4675 B648 BFFEC39B65D6

Based in this map it’s quite clear even in India there are natural ethnic differences between curries. Northern curries in Punjab and Kashmir are the tallest (except in the south coast), and it transitions south and east with decreasing height mostly.

Yeah, fair enough but sand niggers from all areas are still pretty good there as well, just not as good as they are with muscles.
?????
As far as I can see both groups perform almost equally shitty in sports.

>Makes a claim about hundreds of millions of people

>His evidence is a video with a thumbnail of gay looking roided bodybuilders from an autistic obscure channel

:lul:
Huge pumps

Indians in America have higher IQ because the best and brightest from curryland are chosen to come there, thus there is a selection bias.

You said curries brutally mog whites, yet they are behind them in the graph. Did you even look at the graph JFL?
Indeed they do look at the first graph I posted. The Gupta's literally control South africa

And using Punjabis as a metric for curries is , as they are in the far north and closer to the surrounding people in other countries.
View attachment 478001
Clearly Punjab has one of the lowest rates of people eating meat in curryland, so your argument immediately falls apart there. Also, around half of the curries in the UK are from Punjab, thus explaining that statistic as well. The average mayo in America is taller than that as America includes sand niggers as mayos, and why they are around 5’11” average in the
midwest where there are less sands.
And different ethnic groups do have huge disparities, there are different prevalence of height alleles in various populations. For example, pygmy males in Taron in Africa are around 4’6” average while the nelito males in Africa average is around 6’4”. Clearly nutrition isn’t what is causing this because they are both from impoverished regions, but rather it is a result of genetics.

View attachment 478002
Based in this map it’s quite clear even in India there are natural ethnic differences between curries. Northern curries in Punjab and Kashmir are the tallest (except in the south coast), and it transitions south and east with decreasing height mostly.
Kerala comes pretty close to Punjab and it's a southern state. That meat consumption statistic is a bit skewed since Punjab has many Immigrants who are usually Biharis who don't consume meat
Screenshot 20210811 165535  01

Fuck bodybuilding. Its all about height and jawline, not meat.

?????
As far as I can see both groups perform almost equally shitty in sports.
Idk, don’t watch sports tbh

>Makes a claim about hundreds of millions of people

>His evidence is a video with a thumbnail of gay looking roided bodybuilders from an autistic obscure channel
JFL, he claims he did the research.
But he has pretty good videos.

Indeed they do look at the first graph I posted. The Gupta's literally control South africa
View attachment 478085

Kerala comes pretty close to Punjab and it's a southern state. That meat consumption statistic is a bit skewed since Punjab has many Immigrants who are usually Biharis who don't consume meat
View attachment 478090
The map I sent above literally says that 73% of people from Bihar eat meat, while only 23% of people from Punjab eat meat.

Also, interestingly the Gupta Empire was some ancient empire in India. Looks like it had been resurrected in South Africa in that case.

Fuck bodybuilding. Its all about height and jawline, not meat.
Brootal, but true.

Idk, don’t watch sports tbh

JFL, he claims he did the research.
But he has pretty good videos.

The map I sent above literally says that 73% of people from Bihar eat meat, while only 23% of people from Punjab eat meat.

Also, interestingly the Gupta Empire was some ancient empire in India. Looks like it had been resurrected in South Africa in that case.
This article explains it in detail

Brootal, but true.

Last edited:
Meanwhile curries and rice have shit frames. Shit bones. Shit muscle mass. And rice tend to have short limbs with stocky bodies. Rice also have a high amount of subcutaneous fat. On top of that, low T.
A big part of the structural anti-Asian-male racism of the West is that anything Asian males are good at isn't valued, and so conversely, the traits of highest value are everything Asian males are bad at. It's not a coincidence that America worships football, athleticism, and impulsiveness, while Asia values STEM aptitude and thoughtfulness.

The joke in body building forums is that black kids can go play in the swings and playground, go home and eat ramen, and still manage to maintain an athletic physique.

Because its true. Blacks have more muscle mass. Longer limbs. Higher T.

Sodium and salty foods in general retain water and can give you a bloated look. But black kids can eat all the ramen they want and still look relatively athletic or ripped.

It never began for rice.

Athleticism is maladaptive in today's increasingly technological society.

Curries and Rice should be thankful they IQ mog more often than not.

Nutrition is huge. Malnourishment can severely fuck up your IQ potential.

Nepal
I don’t even know how much my parents make exactly but it’s way more than 43k
Ah okay. Well it’s hard to translate money to different countries. Maybe Nepal has a smaller currency.

However, foids want athletic looking men, not computer nerd looking males

Perhaps, but there's nothing keeping these men from gymmaxxing. They simply refuse to.

Look at this very forum. Excuses left and right about how gymmaxxing is a waste of time because it fails as a stick and carrot in regards to foids.

1626466340260-png.477974

1626466566772-png.477975
Yes, there are the few thousands indians VS 1 billion indians shitting in indian streets.

Still over for bodybuilding fesikhcels
https://incels.is/attachments/1628193712712-png.475705/
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gqmiddleeast.com%2F2021%2F06%2Fbigramymrolympia_1-1.jpg&hash=d58031e25a5361f36eb07ad8fed3728b

Perhaps, but there's nothing keeping these men from gymmaxxing. They simply refuse to.

Look at this very forum. Excuses left and right about how gymmaxxing is a waste of time because it fails as a stick and carrot in regards to foids.
Framelets on here will disagree.

Yes, there are the few thousands indians VS 1 billion indians shitting in indian streets.
:lul::lul::lul:

Still over for bodybuilding fesikhcels
https://incels.is/attachments/1628193712712-png.475705/
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gqmiddleeast.com%2F2021%2F06%2Fbigramymrolympia_1-1.jpg&hash=d58031e25a5361f36eb07ad8fed3728b
Jfl, you remembered that post I made about this for muscle building.

edit: nm, this is that post