Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another day of working my ass off at the gym for nothing

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
Interesting. It was a shame you didn't go for a 1RM though
Yes my plan was to bulkmaxx up to like 115 kg (almost 250lbs JFL) for my new deadlift PR( about 215-220 kg that's like almost 480lbs) but this covid shit happened. I have short arms so I do well in bench but absolutely horrible in deadlift. You are almost 160 lbs and you brutally mog me by almost 100 lbs in deadlift lol

Yes my plan was to bulkmaxx up to like 115 kg (almost 250lbs JFL) for my new deadlift PR( about 215-220 kg that's like almost 480lbs) but this covid shit happened. I have short arms so I do well in bench but absolutely horrible in deadlift. You are almost 160 lbs and you brutally mog me by almost 100 lbs in deadlift lol
keked at bulking for deadlifts.

Compared to Bench and Squat, Deadlift has VERY LITTLE correlation on bodyweight and bf%. Its a total joke compared to Bench and Squat.

From June 2019 to March 2020, I added 80lbs to my deadlift (455lb to 535lb) and gained 5lbs in bodyweight at most JFL.

My Bench and Squat progressed at a much slower rate because I'm 160-165lbs which is very light for a 5'9" guy (only 300lb bench and 385lb Squat).

Last edited:
There is a simple reason why there are super strong powerlifters and super weak framelets, it's not the food that make the huge difference, it's genetics.
Yeah but it doesn't just happen overnight.

Elite level Powerlifters still had to train for years or even decades to get where they are.

genetics determine your Strength LIMIT,

NOT how much strength you have RIGHT NOW.

Incels going to the gym for anything beyond health (why?) is hilarious. Might as well download tinder and approach while you're at it.

Exercise like bodyweight fitness and cardio is good but going to the gym for lifting heavy weights I agree is not necessary if it's over for you with foids.
I think this especially applies to curries that are not well represented in lifting tbhngl