Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another day of INCELDOM boyos

Brazzierlord

Brazzierlord

Greycel
Another day another 24 hours WASTED because I did not have sex. What is the point in anything I do if I do not get to have sex with a female? It doesn't matter if I'm LDARing at home or wagecucking myself at work or even if I took an all-paid for vacation to the Bahamas and sipping gin on the seashore. If every minute isn't punctuated in some way by the knowledge that a female enjoys having sex with me that time is wholly WASTED.

THERE IS NO POINT IN DOING ANYTHING AT ALL IF MY BODY AND FACE AREN'T VALIDATED BY FEMALES GIVING ME THEIR SEX.

So many hours wasted, hold me bros.

Another day another 24 hours WASTED because I did not have sex. What is the point in anything I do if I do not get to have sex with a female? It doesn't matter if I'm LDARing at home or wagecucking myself at work or even if I took an all-paid for vacation to the Bahamas and sipping gin on the seashore. If every minute isn't punctuated in some way by the knowledge that a female enjoys having sex with me that time is wholly WASTED.

THERE IS NO POINT IN DOING ANYTHING AT ALL IF MY BODY AND FACE AREN'T VALIDATED BY FEMALES GIVING ME THEIR SEX.

So many hours wasted, hold me bros.

Very myopic/nihilistic worldview tbh.

There's more to life than sex. Of course it sucks being deprived of it. But it's not everything in life.

It's human nature to want what we can't have and imagine how great it would be if we did have it. The reality is that if we did have it, we wouldn't be thinking about how great it is. We'd want more. So if you did ascend one day, it wouldn't be the holy grail you think it is.

Another year and another suffering

DEATH BEFORE NO SEX

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back