Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day, another session of just staring at my wall and ceiling once again...

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
To help you pass the time, here are some strange quotes I heard from a dream I had today

I didn't have any visual dreams today, my dream was only audible, which is pretty rare, so let's see what I remember hearing in my dream today shall we?

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET TASED!"

"I'M GOING TO TASE YOU!"

"Come on, just a couple more steps"

"Let's begin"

"Fear"

"Wake up!"

"Blackpillennium wake up!"

*Finally wakes up and looks around to find no one next to me*

what living in police state does to a mofo

Universal incel hobby. Staring at your fucking ceiling for hours.

what living in police state does to a mofo
I legit thought one of my neighbors was getting swatted and arrested outside because I was also hearing several people rumbling when I was dreaming :feelskek: but there wasn't anybody outside when I checked

When you look at the wall, is your mind blank or do you imagine various scenarios and events play out?
My mind is rarely blank, its constantly thinking, thought after thought popping into my mind.

I ruminate and process how the day has been treating me. I think about a certain scenario and ask "What could I have done differently?" "What else should I have said?" "What else could I have done?"

Universal incel hobby. Staring at your fucking ceiling for hours.
sih308kpxnu71.png

Well shit

I legit thought one of my neighbors was getting swatted and arrested outside because I was also hearing several people rumbling when I was dreaming :feelskek: but there wasn't anybody outside when I checked

My mind is rarely blank, its constantly thinking, thought after thought popping into my mind.

I ruminate and process how the day has been treating me. I think about a certain scenario and ask "What could I have done differently?" "What else should I have said?" "What else could I have done?"

sih308kpxnu71.png

Well shit
Suifuel pic